OAN Newsroom

UPDATED 9:55 AM PT — April 15, 2018

President Trump calls out the fake news media for criticizing his use of the phrase ‘mission accomplished.’
In a tweet today, the president said the Syrian raid was perfectly carried out and the only way the media could demean its success was to focus on his choice of words.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The Syrian raid was so perfectly carried out, with such precision, that the only way the Fake News Media could demean was by my use of the term “Mission Accomplished.” I knew they would seize on this but felt it is such a great Military term, it should be brought back. Use often!
7:19 AM - Apr 15, 2018

Twitter Ads info and privacy

President trump added he knew the media would seize on the phrase, but said it’s a great military term and should be used often.
When asked about his use of the phrase, Chief Pentagon Spokeswoman Dana White said three Syrian chemical weapon sites were hit, adding what happens next is now up to Assad and his allies.
http://www.oann.com/president-trump-...-accomplished/

See? @Papokarlo What did I tell you? The media couldn't find anything wrong so they dragged up some lame insult they failed at with Bush just to be bitching.

Anyone wanting to investigate collusion and vote tampering is missing a bet not looking at out media.