Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Parkland Student Activist David Hogg Teases Another Boycott: ‘Stay Tuned’

What a little fruity ass. He's doing and being taught that this is the way of handling disputes, to boycott and talk smack. He has no idea of how to have REAL dialogue, or any type of compromise.

In addition to that, he is a smug little punk. I hope one of his friends kicks his skinny little ass. HE is a bully and doesn't even realize it.

Guaranteed, he quickly goes from wanting to change gun laws, to being a wanna be politician and expert on all matters.

---

Parkland Student Activist David Hogg Teases Another Boycott: ‘Stay Tuned’

Parkland, Florida shooting survivor David Hogg announced Monday that he would launch another boycott sometime later this week following his successful campaign against Fox News host Laura Ingraham.

“Going to announce another boycott this week… Stay tuned,” the high school senior tweeted along with a gif of a nervous Kermit the Frog.

Rest - https://www.thewrap.com/parkland-stu...tt-stay-tuned/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

WHY on EARTH is anyone even paying ATTENTION to this little TWAT anymore? WHO in their right mind is following that pissant around waiting breathlessly for his next proclamation?

He's nothing more than another garden variety, generic, perpetual victim, fascist radical democrat in training, and we have more of them than we need already.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-16-2018 at 01:37 PM.

3. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    What a little fruity ass. He's doing and being taught that this is the way of handling disputes, to boycott and talk smack. He has no idea of how to have REAL dialogue, or any type of compromise.

In addition to that, he is a smug little punk. I hope one of his friends kicks his skinny little ass. HE is a bully and doesn't even realize it.

Guaranteed, he quickly goes from wanting to change gun laws, to being a wanna be politician and expert on all matters.

---

Parkland Student Activist David Hogg Teases Another Boycott: ‘Stay Tuned’

Parkland, Florida shooting survivor David Hogg announced Monday that he would launch another boycott sometime later this week following his successful campaign against Fox News host Laura Ingraham.

“Going to announce another boycott this week… Stay tuned,” the high school senior tweeted along with a gif of a nervous Kermit the Frog.

Rest - https://www.thewrap.com/parkland-stu...tt-stay-tuned/
    Successful? Hardly. Only the left whiners were impressed. Mature adults just groaned and ignored
    to liberal tantrum.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

5. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Isn't it illegal to beat his ass. Let me guess, Trump can't fire missiles. Oh wait, that's what's his ass rev. Does being a chickenshit make yu something besides that white speck on the chickenshit?

Didn't think so.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Isn't it illegal to beat his ass. Let me guess, Trump can't fire missiles. Oh wait, that's what's his ass rev. Does being a chickenshit make yu something besides that white speck on the chickenshit?

Didn't think so.

Some folks would wait for Congess before ordering hijacked jets to land or else...

9. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Isn't it illegal to beat his ass.
    Well, that depends on many factors, beginning with whether or not you get caught.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default As Dearly Departed GUNNY HARTMAN has said about This WUSSY HOGG...

THIS WAS GUNNY TALKING TO HOGG....

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

And yet everyone else are the bullies...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

13. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

He's drunk on his 15 minutes.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

15. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Hoggs FAUXboycott...Its a`Bot driven` to radically overstate number of

"boycotters"...Commen practice these days used by Liberals...>>VERY COMMON...

...Some Weak Knee`d companies fell for it and will pay the price...

**Translation if one needs one...

>>>One trained ...qualified Leftist can control hundreds of bots...

"bots are typically designed to mimic or simulate human behavior, engaging in realistic conversations or providing information in a naturalistic, context-sensitive fashion."
    They’re tiny AI applications put to very specific uses, often within existing apps."

Can be used many ways...

https://nation.marketo.com/thread/43...ecks-in-emails

Even Rush Limbaugh's (website) was attacked by bots....

(quick read)

"In truth, however, there are no potential customers here, just a small number of hardcore political activists founded by Angelo Carusone, EVP of Media Matters for America.
    ...remarkably tiny. Only 10 Twitter users account for almost 70% of all StopRush tweets to advertisers, >>amplified by illicit software. In addition, almost every communication from a StopRush activist originates from outside the State of the advertiser. Thus, these activists are not and never would have been customers … their only role is to harass small businesses in an attempt to interfere with their operations, as long as they are advertising with Rush."

Here..

How does this small group make themselves look so much bigger than they actually are? Stop Rush has deployed custom automated tweeting software, in violation of TwitterÂ’s rules, that lets their activists send tweets at a rate far faster than any unassisted person could do manually.

They send barrages of thousands of messages through this software until advertisers are bullied and harassed into cancellation.

These activists have long operated in secret and anonymously.

But now, The Rush Limbaugh Show has the results of an investigation that names the people tweeting, facebooking, and emailing small businesses with harassing and bullying messages over and over until they surrender.

These names are surprising, and include a tenured professor at Kent State University using her official email account to badger advertisers."

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...ind_stop_rush/