Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default America's economy is back and roaring and its people are winning

This is one of the areas that I was extremely confident in him being successful at, and I was correct. He's been successful in so many other areas as well, so I'm quite pleased. Of course some areas he hasn't done so well. And then areas where he hasn't succeeded yet as he's being road blocked. But he's doing quite well for America in our economy. And we are winning! I know we are here.

The family of four example given is even further winning when you look towards the future and taxes.

---

Donald Trump: America's economy is back and roaring and its people are winning

Paychecks are climbing. Tax rates are going down. Businesses are investing in our great country. And most important, Americans are winning.

Tuesday is a day hardworking Americans may dread more than any other. Tax Day. A day that individuals and families, small business owners and part-time workers struggle to conquer a burdensome, complex and extremely unfair tax code to determine how much money they owe the government.

But we are changing Tax Day for Americans across the country.

This is the last year Americans will fill out outdated, complicated tax forms. In the years ahead, because I signed one of the largest tax cuts in history and the most sweeping tax reform in a generation, many Americans will complete their taxes on a simple, single sheet of paper. Remarkably, Congress had to pass this critical legislation without a single Democrat’s vote.

A typical family of four earning $73,000 a year can expect to see an income tax cut of more than $2,000 when they file their tax return in 2019 — slashing their income tax bill in half. The standard deduction has been nearly doubled, so now twice as much income is earned tax-free.

The tax law also doubled the child tax credit and lowers rates across the board for hardworking families.

I made sure the IRS acted quickly to deliver some of the benefits of this tax cut legislation to Americans. As a result, Americans began to see bigger paychecks as early as February. And more savings are on the way.

America’s competitive edge has also been restored. We significantly cut our corporate tax rate from one of the highest in the developed world, which means that American workers and businesses are finally able to win again against foreign competitors. We know that when American workers compete on a level playing field, American workers win.

We have already created 3 million jobs since the election — including more than 290,000 new jobs in manufacturing and more than 75,000 in mining and logging jobs.

On the announcement of my signing this historic tax reform, companies immediately started announcing thousands of new jobs and making enormous investments in their workers. Unemployment claims have reached a 44-year low. After years of wage stagnation, real wages are rising.

Apple will invest $350 billion in the U.S. economy over the next five years, including $30 billion as a direct result of the tax cuts. Fiat Chrysler announced that 2,500 jobs are coming back to near the Motor City. And millions of American workers received a tax cut bonus from their employers — pay raises, more money for retirement, or bonus checks — all because of we rolled up our sleeves, put America First, and made our tax code fairer and simpler.

The tax cut bill is also lowering the size of Americans’ monthly utility bills. Major electric companies from California to Maine have credited our tax law as the reason for lowering their prices and giving consumers a break.

This year also marks the last time Americans will have to contend with Obamacare’s cruel individual mandate because our tax law repealed it. These penalties largely hit lower-income and middle-class Americans — 80% of the penalties were paid by families making less than $50,000 per year.

We have also opened up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge for energy exploration — something leaders have tried to do for decades — creating even more jobs and more energy savings. Energy exports are at a record high, and net energy imports are at their lowest level since 1982. We are at the doorstep of energy independence.

I want every American to have good jobs, rising paychecks and the opportunity to live a life of meaning, purpose and joy. That is why I insisted that the tax law also create “Opportunity Zones” that target investments in distressed communities. These Opportunity Zones will create more jobs in areas of our country that need them the most and benefit those whom Washington has too often left behind.

On this Tax Day, America is strong and roaring back. Paychecks are climbing. Tax rates are going down. Businesses are investing in our great country. And most important, the American people are winning.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/518919002/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Happy Tax Day: 80 Percent Of Americans Will Be Getting A Cut Thanks To Trump Tax Bill

Today is Tax Day. It’s the day where the Internal Revenue Service takes their yearly pound of flesh to the government. And for 80 percent of Americans, they’ll be getting relief thanks to President Trump and the Republican Congress passing the most extensive tax reform since the Reagan administration (via NTK Network):

That estimate comes not from the GOP, or even from a right-leaning outlet, but from the Tax Policy Center (TPC), a left-leaning think tank.

According to TPC’s December 2017 estimates, 80.4 percent of tax units will receive a tax cut in 2018, averaging $2,140.

Only 4.8 percent of Americans will see a tax increase, with most tax increases concentrated in the top half of taxpayers.

More than half of taxpayers in each income quintile will see a tax cut in 2018:

53.9 percent of the bottom 20 percent of earners will see an average tax cut of $130

86.8 percent of the second-lowest 20 percent of earners will see an average tax cut of $480

91.3 percent of middle-quintile earners will see an average tax cut of $1,090

92.5 percent of the second-highest 20 percent of earners will see an average tax cut of $2,070

93.7 percent of the top 20 percent of earners will see an average tax cut of $8,510

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...-bill-n2471748
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

WINNING! Kroger Announces 11,000 New Jobs, Increased Wages, Education Benefits Thanks to TRUMP Tax Cuts

Kroger CEO Rodney McMullen announced Monday that the Republican’s tax cut has allowed the company to raise wages and invest in its employees.

McMullen made the announcement on CNBC on Monday.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...rump-tax-cuts/

6. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"That darn Trump....I hate him...I wanted Hillary"