Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Republicans Call For DOJ Investigation Into Comey, Clinton, Lynch, Strzok And Page

And just how far will it go? Will they actually investigate?

---

Republicans Call For DOJ Investigation Into Comey, Clinton, Lynch, Strzok And Page

A group of House Republicans are calling for the Department of Justice to investigate a laundry list of former agency heads and people involved in the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

The letter is addressed to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, FBI Director Christopher Wray and U.S. Attorney for the District of Utah John Huber. It asks that each of these men use their respective powers to investigate “potential violation(s) of federal statues” on the part of former FBI Director James Comey, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Acting Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe, FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI counsel Lisa Page.

The representatives include members of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, including Rep. Ron DeSantis of Florida, Dave Brat of Virginia and Paul Gosar of Arizona, and other GOP House Members, like Claudia Tenney of New York.

“Those in positions of high authority should be treated the same as every other American” and because of that the members want to be sure that any “potential violations of law” be “vetted appropriately,” the group of Republican lawmakers wrote.

“In doing so, we are especially mindful of the dissimilar degree of zealousness that has marked the investigations into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, respectively,” the lawmakers wrote.

The group argues that Comey mishandled the Clinton email investigation, an investigation they believe to be “motivated by a political agenda.”

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/18/re...-strzock-page/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Elessar, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

They were talking about grandchildren. Case closed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

This needs to be wrapped up once and for all!

Several of them named belong in prison for abusing their positions of 'power' and influence.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

5. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post