Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    ​Where is everybody..? Good morning...
    say something mean. Then I can get pissed off and the day will begin
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I have friends. You? Not so much. Grow a set and bring your shit. You just made an enemy you will regret jackass. I told you don't fuck with me. Time to play the fucking game jackass. I'm going to destroy you. Hope you got some pee pads. Tehmy panties are going to get wet.

Open your mouth again. I'm waiting bitch.

**Im still here...make your move...Or did you give the `wrong "reply" to the wrong person?

>>> From what I hear from the `higher ups` you have a habit of doing that...I did not receive any apology from YOU....(If it was not meant for ME)

....Make your move ...show everybody how tuff You are and Ban me if it `was `meant for me...Other wise shut the hell up and get your shit and `Language` straight...**dont talk just shoot...(I promise I wont come back..) >>or refer any more people tho this site....No more talking and running your mouth to me....

*Apologize Like a man > if it was not meant for me....and quite hiding behind Jimmy and the mods here ...>trying to explain to me you didn't mean it and your comment wasn't directed at me....

All talk piece of crap....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

[B] From what I hear from the `higher ups` you have a habit of doing that...I did not receive any apology from YOU....
    I don't know who these higher ups are, as I certainly never told you anything about a "habit" of doing anything.

I hate to see fighting when it's 2 solid members. I think it sucks and I don't want to see any winner. I'd prefer it get resolved.

But I'm not involved, and I have no idea where or how it started. But this is between yourself and Gunny. But I do hope it gets resolved. And ANY personal fighting on the board will NEVER include moderation along with it. Staff is free to post exactly like everyone else if they choose, but as soon as they engage, they shouldn't be moderating.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

I got work to do...Gunny...I will be back later (If site still available) to me...

Have a great day brotha ....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I don't know who these higher ups are, as I certainly never told you anything about a "habit" of doing anything.

I hate to see fighting when it's 2 solid members. I think it sucks and I don't want to see any winner. I'd prefer it get resolved.

But I'm not involved, and I have no idea where or how it started. But this is between yourself and Gunny. But I do hope it gets resolved. And ANY personal fighting on the board will NEVER include moderation along with it. Staff is free to post exactly like everyone else if they choose, but as soon as they engage, they shouldn't be moderating.
    You didnt say shit...Leave it alone....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    @Gunny - can you please clarify who this post was directed at? You quoted LTG but it looks like it's directed at Papakarlo?
    Yeah I jacked that up, No offense LTG.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You didnt say shit...Leave it alone....
    When you talk about higher ups here, that makes it my business. And I'm not aware of you speaking in private with other staff members here, so it's a pretty good assumption that it was about me. But I'll take your word.

But anything you discuss with any staff member should be held in confidence, and not repeated as a tool during fighting down the road.

I am taking your advice and leaving it alone. You and Gunny are both adults and I'm confident can find a way to resolve any outstanding issues.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yeah I jacked that up, No offense LTG.
    Imagine that.

All the shit said towards me, when I said this was EXACTLY what happened from the get go. I knew this is what happened.

Shit happens, mistakes happen, which is why it's best to sometimes cross a few PM's when confused, as opposed to folks getting angry.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I'm not mad at LTG, Nor anyone else that doesn't speak Russian.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm not mad at LTG, Nor anyone else that doesn't speak Russian.
    I had a feeling this was the case. It did look like you were replying to LTG, but it didn't add up - neither any problems, plus all the other comments pointed to Papa as being the target.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

**Im still here...make your move...Or did you give the `wrong "reply" to the wrong person?

>>> From what I hear from the `higher ups` you have a habit of doing that...I did not receive any apology from YOU....(If it was not meant for ME)

....Make your move ...show everybody how tuff You are and Ban me if it `was `meant for me...Other wise shut the hell up and get your shit and `Language` straight...**dont talk just shoot...(I promise I wont come back..) >>or refer any more people tho this site....No more talking and running your mouth to me....

*Apologize Like a man > if it was not meant for me....and quite hiding behind Jimmy and the mods here ...>trying to explain to me you didn't mean it and your comment wasn't directed at me....

All talk piece of crap....

Don't be too hard on ol' Gunny. His lucidity lapses from time to time. He can't help it.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Don't be too hard on ol' Gunny. His lucidity lapses from time to time. He can't help it.
    Fuck off.

15. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Gunny had a stroke not too awfully long ago. Read up on any after effects this may have. And he STILL runs circles around folks he debates with.

But he forgets something here or there, or misquotes someone, and it's something to mock? As BD said - fuck off.

Sometimes there are more important things in life. And that will be put in perspective if someone has a serious health 'injury'. It sure puts things in perspective for me.

So a little slack? At least if you claim to not have known. If you did, and still did so, well than back to the fuck off part.

17. Thanks Kathianne, aboutime, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Drummond, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Get off Gunny's case. He is 10x the man you could ever be.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

19. Thanks Black Diamond, Kathianne, aboutime, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Drummond, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default tailfins....you should remember, as the rest of us do here...

GUNNY saved your life. He killed a SHIT EATIN DOG, and you talk about him that way.

GARBAGE IN....GARBAGE OUT...tailfins
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !