Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

What's with all the redactions? Comey swore under oath before Congress that he never leaked any classified material AFTER admitting, under oath, that he gave these memos to a law professor buddy to leak to the NY Times! WTF Pete?

3. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Oops, sorry. He probably didn't intend to leak them so that makes it OK.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    Oops, sorry. He probably didn't intend to leak them so that makes it OK.
    The house ordered the memos from the DOJ, the DOJ sent the house the redacted memos. Then the house leaked the memos to the AP.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    The house ordered the memos from the DOJ, the DOJ sent the house the redacted memos. Then the house leaked the memos to the AP.
    Do you get paid to be wrong? He ADMITTED to leaking memos.

--

Comey Admits to Leaking: I Had a Friend Give My Memos To a Reporter

On May 16 the New York Times published a story citing memos belonging to former FBI Director James Comey. The paper reported the memos showed President Trump asked for the FBI investigation into former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn to be dropped during a private meeting at the White House before Comey was fired. The content of the memos was described in the reporting, but the memos were not published.

During testimony in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee Thursday, Comey admitted he asked a friend to give his memos to a reporter. That friend was Columbia Law Professor Daniel Richman.

"I woke up in the middle of the night on Monday night, because it didn't dawn on me originally, that there might be corroboration for our conversations, might be a tape, my judgement was that I needed to get that out into the public square and so I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter," Comey said. "I didn't do it myself for a variety of reasons, but asked him to, because I thought that it might prompt the appointment of a Special Counsel. I asked a close friend of mine to do that."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...orter-n2338328
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Trump Fires Off Midnight Tweet Blasting Comey Over Memos: ‘He Leaked Classified Information’

Redacted memos written by disgraced former FBI Director James Comey were published online on Thursday evening.

Comey penned seven memos stemming from nine conversations he had with President Trump during his time at the FBI.

The president blasted Comey in a midnight tweet.

The memos show there was no collusion and no obstruction.

Not once did Comey express that he felt threatened or obstructed by Trump in his memos.

Trump also pointed out that Comey leaked classified information then asked, “will the witch hunt continue?”

Trump tweeted: James Comey Memos just out and show clearly that there was NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION. Also, he leaked classified information. WOW! Will the Witch Hunt continue?

The Department of Justice turned over the Comey memos to Congress today after missing their deadline earlier in the week.

Congressional leaders threatened to impeach deep state leaders if they continued to stall on the memos.

Fired FBI Chief James Comey wrote about the memos in his book and leaked the documents to reporters last year.
    Congress has not yet had a chance to look at the memos — Until tonight.

AND—– THE MEMOS ARE CLASSIFIED!
    Meaning Fired FBI Chief James Comey leaked CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS TO THE PRESS.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...d-information/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Do you get paid to be wrong? He ADMITTED to leaking memos.
    Please explain to me how the reporter from last year time traveled to yesterday and then leaked the redacted memos. The leak yesterday was from the house. The memos are not the ones comey gave to the reporter. The DOJ redacted the memos last week for the house. The memos released are the redacted version. I will save you any insults.
    Last edited by pete311; 04-20-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Please explain to me how the reporter from last year time traveled to yesterday and then leaked the redacted memos. The leak yesterday was from the house. The memos are not the ones comey gave to the reporter. The DOJ redacted the memos last week for the house. The memos released are the redacted version. I will save you any insults.
    I was replying to the flow of posts, which started about Comey leaking and admitting to it. Look at Fakenews post and you'll see he wasn't speaking about the present. Of course YOU replied about yesterday - but he had already leaked the memos.

And what may have been from yesterday, was still either Comey or someone on the left. But it's not working anyway. More frothing for the liberal news, but more of the same for everyone else. Once again you pop in to post a one liner and link, of a story you think is so great and so bad against Trump, and it's just more crap as usual.

With Rudy coming on board, I think he has some goals in mind, and one of them is to put and end to all the BS. And then it will be a thing of beauty watching the left go insane over not getting their way.

Trump was even told he is not being investigated. The special prosecutor was supposed to look into Russian collusion, but has instead went into go after the entire Trump administration and find anything mode. Then you have Comey who is now a national disgrace.

This will end with nothing. And then you can pay attention to the special prosecution of many on the left over many issues. Oh, wait, you don't give a monkey's ass about anything wrong they did.

11. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Let me clear up some acronyms used on the 'redacted' messages.
    Of course, the terms "Confidential" and "Secret" are classifications. One simple
    'secure' sentence in a drafted memo or message makes the whole document secure
    and classified.

NORFORN: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NOFORN

FOUO: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Official_Use_Only

ORCON: Means quite simply "Originator Controlled".

EFTO: http://informationtechniciantraining...terial-134.htm

These are not classification categories, yet they are recognized restrictions on who might be allowed to view
    and / or transmit the material.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classi...ndling_caveats

So, releasing or leaking items such as above, are violations of our Laws and Rules of handling classified or
    restricted material.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

“I Don’t Do Sneaky Things, I Don’t Leak, I Don’t Do Weasel Moves” Comey Pens in Memo He Later Leaked to Liberal Media

Redacted memos written by disgraced former FBI Director James Comey were published online on Thursday evening.

Comey penned seven memos stemming from nine conversations he had with President Trump during his time at the FBI.

In a memo dated January 28th 2017, Comey recalls a dinner he had with President Trump in the Green Room at the White House.

Comey says Trump told him there were about 20 people who wanted his job as FBI Director.

Trump allegedly told Comey he heard great things about him be he would understand if he wanted to walk away from his post given the firestorm over Hillary’s investigation.

Comey responded by telling Trump he ‘could fire him at any time he wished’ but he wanted to finish out his term because he found directorship very rewarding.

Here’s the kicker…Comey told Trump he could count on him to always tell the truth.

“I said I don’t do sneaky things, I don’t leak, I don’t do weasel moves,” Comey claimed in his memo only to leak the memos to the liberal media a few months later.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...liberal-media/

14. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

“I said I don’t do sneaky things, I don’t leak, I don’t do weasel moves,” Comey claimed in his memo only to leak the memos to the liberal media a few months later.

Anyone that writes himself a memo declaring that he doesn't do weasel moves is a weasel.

Court adjourned. :gavel:
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

16. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Leaking them with the purpose of getting a special prosecutor? Kinda above and beyond for the FBI director. Why not use appropriate channels instead of leaking? He definitely needs the Petraeus treatment.

---

GOP Congressional Leaders Nunes, Gowdy and Goodlatte Release Statement on Comey Memos

The Department of Justice turned over the Comey memos to Congress today after missing their deadline earlier in the week.

Congressional leaders threatened to impeach deep state leaders if they continued to stall on the memos.

Fired FBI Chief James Comey wrote about the memos in his book and leaked the documents to reporters last year.
    Congress has not yet had a chance to look at the memos — Until tonight.

The 15-page document was provided to Congress by the Justice Department on Thursday.

House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Ca.), House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) issued a statement on the memos later tonight.

The House chairmen note that the memos prove that fired Director Comey never felt obstructed or threatened from his relationship with the president.

And… former Director Comey leaked at least one of these memos for the stated purpose of spurring the appointment of Special Counsel.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...n-comey-memos/

18. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

"Originally posted by pete311

That would be impossible to do Pete. If the reporter from last year time traveled to yesterday he would have released UNREDACTED memos because that is how he received them from Comey's law professor buddy. That's how it works when self serving pieces of shit traffic in classified material, just ask Hillary. But I suppose it's asking too much of you and your fellow travelers to understand that leaking unredacted classified material to the DNC propaganda organ, NYTimes, is not the moral equivalent to redacted memos given to the people's representatives being publicly released.

20. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post