Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default California, Gov Moonbeam & CA Dems Going Utterly OFF THE RAILS.

And these are the people that the majority of the time, PICK THE PRESIDENT for the REST of America? I think it's time we rethink CA. Either divide it in two, or if they continue to allow illegal aliens to vote, don't count their votes in federal elections. These people are fucking INSANE.

California Gov. Jerry Brown To Ban Sales Of The Bible

Sales of the Holy Bible and Biblical based teaching is set to be banned in California in the near future thanks to Governor Jerry Brown and the state assembly who have combined to force a bill through the state assembly that claims the Bible promotes hate speech against gays, lesbians and transgender people.

Assembly Bill 2943 will threaten the freedom of religion and First Amendment rights of Christians in California. Using the state’s “consumer fraud statute” to restrict religious freedom and free speech, the bill seeks to ban sales of the Bible because it includes verses that fall outside what Gov. Brown considers “acceptable teaching” on sexuality issues.

http://yournewswire.com/california-brown-ban-bibles/

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Thanks for the read Drifter...Thier true colors are coming out...there is no hiding anymore with these leftist scumbags...

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Like I always say... "the democrap party is now the party for FASCISTS, BIGOTS, PERVERTS, ILLEGAL ALIENS and the CORRUPT," and now we can add ANTISEMITISM and ANTI CONSTITUTION.

These people are absolutely DISGUSTING TRASH... the GARBAGE of America. I'd love TAKE OUT THE TRASH.

6. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Like I always say... "the democrap party is now the party for FASCISTS, BIGOTS, PERVERTS, ILLEGAL ALIENS and the CORRUPT," and now we can add ANTISEMITISM and ANTI CONSTITUTION.

These people are absolutely DISGUSTING TRASH... the GARBAGE of America. I'd love TAKE OUT THE TRASH.
    Scary. People put him in office with their votes. That requires a conscious act of stupid. That means that many people are just that damned dumb.

And CA is only one state.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Scary. People put him in office with their votes. That requires a conscious act of stupid. That means that many people are just that damned dumb.

And CA is only one state.
    Figure how many illegal aliens there are voting in CA though... why else do you think they PROTECT them with such vigor?

It might be small right now, but I think CA has a fair amount of good people in it, and I think they're getting fed up and there's a revolt going on.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-21-2018 at 03:59 PM.

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Figure how many illegal aliens there are voting in CA though... why else do you think they PROTECT them with such vigor?

It might be small right now, but I think CA has a fair amount of good people in it, and I think they're getting fed up and there's a revolt going on.
    Lots of good people in CA. Juest drive east past I-15, They're called Desert Rats. Salt of the Earth and wish they could crack the State off at the San Andreas.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

As is the case with much of the information derived from right-wing nutcase sites, this absurd statement is absolutely false. Read the proposed legislation here: https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...01720180AB2943

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    As is the case with much of the information derived from right-wing nutcase sites, this absurd statement is absolutely false. Read the proposed legislation here: https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...01720180AB2943
    Sorry, but we know what's going on here, and that bill is the biggest STEAMING PILE OF HORSE SHIT on the PLANET, starting with this...

(a) Contemporary science recognizes that being lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender is part of the natural spectrum of human identity and is not a disease, disorder, or illness.
    ... and the rest of it just as SICK, TWISTED and DEMENTED. Of course what else should we expect from the stinking cess pool of degenerates in CA?

There is NOTHING, "NATURAL," about a MAN being SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to ANOTHER MAN, and having the urge to shove his COCK UP HIS ASS, which is COMPLETELY UNNATURAL, BY NATURE, it's UNNATURAL, PERIOD, those parts were NOT, repeat, WERE NOT, intended to be used in that manner. It is PERVERTED, it is DISGUSTING, and it is MENTALLY ILL, no matter WHAT the HOMOS at the APA have written about it. They are LIARS, and CAVED long ago to the MILITANT, RELENTLESS, UNHINGED BADGERING and COERCION by the HOMO MAFIA.

And yes, since the Bible says that "NO MAN SHALL LAY WITH ANOTHER MAN AS A WOMAN," and calls it an "ABOMINATION," you can bet your FAGGOT LOVING CRACK that THIS BILL, IF PASSED, WILL BE used to BAN the sale of the Bible... BECAUSE...

SEC. 3. Section 1770 of the Civil Code is amended to read:

1770. (a) The following unfair methods of competition and unfair or deceptive acts or practices undertaken by any person in a transaction intended to result or that results in the sale or lease of goods or services to any consumer are unlawful:

(1) Passing off goods or services as those of another.
    "Another," in this case, being "GOD." You filthy pervert loving toilet floaters intend to WIPE OUT Christianity, and since you can't do it all in one fell swoop, you revert back to your fascist, bigoted game plan of taking SMALL BITES.

What is even MORE perplexing, is why you people LOVE the MUSLIMS so well, and PROTECT them without giving ONE THOUGHT that THEY HATE HOMOS. Who was it that SHOT UP the HOMO NIGHT CLUB in Florida again? Oh... that's right... a MUSLIM.

You people are just fucked... really... you're the worst TYRANTS and HYPOCRITICAL HUMAN TRASH on the planet. I wish we could ship you ALL off to your VERY OWN ISLAND, and let you BUTT FUCK YOURSELVES to death in your own PERVERT UTOPIA.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-24-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Lots of good people in CA. Juest drive east past I-15, They're called Desert Rats. Salt of the Earth and wish they could crack the State off at the San Andreas.
    East of CA Rt 99, up in the Sierra's and Cascades as well.

Rural far NW and N counties are "RED", too.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!