Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    He actually hasn't done anything to be banned for. And he does usually hand around a bit to argue before he's off to prayer with is little piece of leftover sample carpet from Home Depot.
    I've never seen him engage anyone in debate. All is see is islamic propaganda being dumped.

Maybe I don't pay close enough attention to the piece of dog shit, but then that's a good thing. I have nothing but utter disdain for moslems and islam.

If moslems bought the property next to mine, I'd put in a PIG PEN along that entire property line and jam as many PIGS in there that I could, then constantly have huge loud drunken parties and invite as many homos and hookers as I could find.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I've never seen him engage anyone in debate. All is see is islamic propaganda being dumped.

Maybe I don't pay close enough attention to the piece of dog shit, but then that's a good thing. I have nothing but utter disdain for moslems and islam.

If moslems bought the property next to mine, I'd put in a PIG PEN along that entire property line and jam as many PIGS in there that I could, then constantly have huge loud drunken parties and invite as many homos and hookers as I could find.
    He's a propagandist, for sure. Same time, he stays within the rules. I thought the same as you but I have actually argued with him a time or two so he can't be nailed for just spamming. As long as he's following the rules, he's like the rest of us, regardless his popularity.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

The good news is that he's Egyptian, so you're getting legit muzzie propaganda straight from the heart of the beast.

I don't know about you guys, but I like seeing his posts because he demonstrates how unsophisticated and childlike the effort is. To me, it's pretty funny stuff.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    The good news is that he's Egyptian, so you're getting legit muzzie propaganda straight from the heart of the beast.

I don't know about you guys, but I like seeing his posts because he demonstrates how unsophisticated and childlike the effort is. To me, it's pretty funny stuff.
    Saying what I truly think would probably be illegal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

He's a propagandist, for sure. Same time, he stays within the rules. I thought the same as you but I have actually argued with him a time or two so he can't be nailed for just spamming. As long as he's following the rules, he's like the rest of us, regardless his popularity.
    I guarantee you, he ain't like the rest of us, brother, least of all ME.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

I guarantee you, he ain't like the rest of us, brother, least of all ME.
    Point is, if you kick everyone off the board you don't agree with you run out of board. You didn't see any warm, fuzzy welcome from me. My personal preferences have nothing to do with the rules.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Point is, if you kick everyone off the board you don't agree with you run out of board. You didn't see any warm, fuzzy welcome from me. My personal preferences have nothing to do with the rules.
    I wouldn't ban him because I disagreed with him. I said because he was dumping islamic propaganda, which he does, and then not engaging anyone with debate. You made it clear he has debated so... he stays. Got nothing to do with disagreeing, and everything to do with using the board as an islamist propaganda dump.

I just hate moslems and islam, with a passion, so I have a very short fuse when it comes to their shit is all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I wouldn't ban him because I disagreed with him. I said because he was dumping islamic propaganda, which he does, and then not engaging anyone with debate. You made it clear he has debated so... he stays. Got nothing to do with disagreeing, and everything to do with using the board as an islamist propaganda dump.

I just hate moslems and islam, with a passion, so I have a very short fuse when it comes to their shit is all.

It's healthier and more productive to laugh at him and mock his efforts.

I guarantee you he's stalked away from his keyboard in a blinding rage. His poor goats.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Of course he's dumping propaganda. But, depending on one's POV, aren't we all?

I'm a military propaganda machine. Everything I look at is through the eyes of a Marine. I drive people nuts. Especially the more sensitive types. I DO try to sleep with it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I'm a military propaganda machine. Everything I look at is through the eyes of a Marine. I drive people nuts. Especially the more sensitive types. I DO try to sleep with it
    Honestly... my greatest regret from my 8 years of AF is that I never got to see my birds in action, and believe me, I WANTED TO. I wanted to go and see them BLOW UP some MUSLIM SHIT. The closest we ever got was after they bombed the "MARINE" barracks in Lebanon. We were all called to the base theater at Nellis AFB for an emergency Commanders Call, briefed on what happened and all put on alert to drag our bags within an hour. I was excited, I was ready to go, I wanted to go, that's what we were all about, but, ultimately we stood down. I was disappointed.

I should have been a Marine...

(I actually tried to join the Marines. A friend and I actually joined six months before we graduated HS on a buddy program. Time to go active came, he lied on a form and I told the truth, about smoking a little grass, they took the liar, they told the one that told the truth to go home, that was it for the Marines. I mean, the Marines recruiting moto was, "we're looking for a few good men." Well they can't hardly claim that when they took the liar and told the person that told the truth to go back home. My Dad was fucking LIVID. He contacted congressman, senators, the governor, threatened to go public and call radio shows and tv, finally the Marines contacted me and said they'd forget the whole thing ever happened and I could join up. I declined. 6 years later I enlisted in the AF. I think I've told that story to you before.)
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-11-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Dumping propaganda is one thing. Dumping propaganda which, if taken up, would lead to harm ... is that as tolerable ?

Tolerating it all in the name of freedom of speech is fine in theory. But - unless this has changed ? - those who'd have an interest in pushing such material upon us do so not because they want to encourage an expression just of another point of view, BUT, actual subversion of your country's values is intended. Subversive activity is, and is designed to be, harmful to national security considerations ... I suggest.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

You make a good point, but I also see High Plains Drifter's point of view. As I see it ... this character is dumping propaganda of a kind, a nature, that makes it enemy propaganda, which takes the issue beyond a simple 'do I agree or disagree' discussion (and you don't get discussion from him, anyway !). To what extent should such material be tolerated ?

There are certain forms of expression that no reputable forum would tolerate on grounds of decency. What makes propaganda designed to further the cause of enemies forces, any MORE decent than that ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    You make a good point, but I also see High Plains Drifter's point of view. As I see it ... this character is dumping propaganda of a kind, a nature, that makes it enemy propaganda, which takes the issue beyond a simple 'do I agree or disagree' discussion (and you don't get discussion from him, anyway !). To what extent should such material be tolerated ?

There are certain forms of expression that no reputable forum would tolerate on grounds of decency. What makes propaganda designed to further the cause of enemies forces, any MORE decent than that ?
    I didn't say I didn't see Tom's POV. However, we ALL post propaganda, depending on one's point of view.

Personally? I have no problem with it for one big reason: One less enemy to identify. He did it for me. His POV isn't going anywhere on this board. Let him rant. Don't read it.

Again, I go back to the rules which on occasion I have to get off my deadbeat a$$ and enforce. He isn't violating any. If he was, he'd be gone.