Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    He's a propagandist, for sure. Same time, he stays within the rules. I thought the same as you but I have actually argued with him a time or two so he can't be nailed for just spamming. As long as he's following the rules, he's like the rest of us, regardless his popularity.
    I guarantee you, he ain't like the rest of us, brother, least of all ME.

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    The good news is that he's Egyptian, so you're getting legit muzzie propaganda straight from the heart of the beast.

I don't know about you guys, but I like seeing his posts because he demonstrates how unsophisticated and childlike the effort is. To me, it's pretty funny stuff.
    Saying what I truly think would probably be illegal.

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I guarantee you, he ain't like the rest of us, brother, least of all ME.
    Point is, if you kick everyone off the board you don't agree with you run out of board. You didn't see any warm, fuzzy welcome from me. My personal preferences have nothing to do with the rules.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Point is, if you kick everyone off the board you don't agree with you run out of board. You didn't see any warm, fuzzy welcome from me. My personal preferences have nothing to do with the rules.
    I wouldn't ban him because I disagreed with him. I said because he was dumping islamic propaganda, which he does, and then not engaging anyone with debate. You made it clear he has debated so... he stays. Got nothing to do with disagreeing, and everything to do with using the board as an islamist propaganda dump.

I just hate moslems and islam, with a passion, so I have a very short fuse when it comes to their shit is all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I wouldn't ban him because I disagreed with him. I said because he was dumping islamic propaganda, which he does, and then not engaging anyone with debate. You made it clear he has debated so... he stays. Got nothing to do with disagreeing, and everything to do with using the board as an islamist propaganda dump.

I just hate moslems and islam, with a passion, so I have a very short fuse when it comes to their shit is all.

It's healthier and more productive to laugh at him and mock his efforts.

I guarantee you he's stalked away from his keyboard in a blinding rage. His poor goats.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

9. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Of course he's dumping propaganda. But, depending on one's POV, aren't we all?

I'm a military propaganda machine. Everything I look at is through the eyes of a Marine. I drive people nuts. Especially the more sensitive types. I DO try to sleep with it
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

11. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Of course he's dumping propaganda. But, depending on one's POV, aren't we all?

I'm a military propaganda machine. Everything I look at is through the eyes of a Marine. I drive people nuts. Especially the more sensitive types. I DO try to sleep with it
    Honestly... my greatest regret from my 8 years of AF is that I never got to see my birds in action, and believe me, I WANTED TO. I wanted to go and see them BLOW UP some MUSLIM SHIT. The closest we ever got was after they bombed the "MARINE" barracks in Lebanon. We were all called to the base theater at Nellis AFB for an emergency Commanders Call, briefed on what happened and all put on alert to drag our bags within an hour. I was excited, I was ready to go, I wanted to go, that's what we were all about, but, ultimately we stood down. I was disappointed.

I should have been a Marine...

(I actually tried to join the Marines. A friend and I actually joined six months before we graduated HS on a buddy program. Time to go active came, he lied on a form and I told the truth, about smoking a little grass, they took the liar, they told the one that told the truth to go home, that was it for the Marines. I mean, the Marines recruiting moto was, "we're looking for a few good men." Well they can't hardly claim that when they took the liar and told the person that told the truth to go back home. My Dad was fucking LIVID. He contacted congressman, senators, the governor, threatened to go public and call radio shows and tv, finally the Marines contacted me and said they'd forget the whole thing ever happened and I could join up. I declined. 6 years later I enlisted in the AF. I think I've told that story to you before.)
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-11-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I told the truth, about smoking a little grass

Attached Images Attached Images

14. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post

I think it was for the best. I'm heavy into high tech. I love it and eat it up, and the AF was all high tech with their jets. I enjoyed just about every minute of it.

16. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I think it was for the best. I'm heavy into high tech. I love it and eat it up, and the AF was all high tech with their jets. I enjoyed just about every minute of it.

Yeah, I was just giving you shit for the pot smoking.

The AF was where I was going to go, but then life happened. One of my biggest regrets that I didn't do it, in truth.

18. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Honestly... my greatest regret from my 8 years of AF is that I never got to see my birds in action, and believe me, I WANTED TO. I wanted to go and see them BLOW UP some MUSLIM SHIT. The closest we ever got was after they bombed the "MARINE" barracks in Lebanon. We were all called to the base theater at Nellis AFB for an emergency Commanders Call, briefed on what happened and all put on alert to drag our bags within an hour. I was excited, I was ready to go, I wanted to go, that's what we were all about, but, ultimately we stood down. I was disappointed.

I should have been a Marine...

(I actually tried to join the Marines. A friend and I actually joined six months before we graduated HS on a buddy program. Time to go active came, he lied on a form and I told the truth, about smoking a little grass, they took the liar, they told the one that told the truth to go home, that was it for the Marines. I mean, the Marines recruiting moto was, "we're looking for a few good men." Well they can't hardly claim that when they took the liar and told the person that told the truth to go back home. My Dad was fucking LIVID. He contacted congressman, senators, the governor, threatened to go public and call radio shows and tv, finally the Marines contacted me and said they'd forget the whole thing ever happened and I could join up. I declined. 6 years later I enlisted in the AF. I think I've told that story to you before.)
    My recruiter had me re-fill out the form with a "no" in the "Ever smoked weed?" box. I learned in recruiting it's all about who needs what and when to make mission for the month. If you need 1 1A and sign up 6 1Bs but no 1A, you didn't make mission.

Too funny. I was too much of a criminal for the Air Force When I was walking out the Marine recruiter said "Right this way, son".

20. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Great warrior View Post
    In other religions, females are told to remain silent in the church. The only option is to go to the mosque !

She probably just wants to cover up her bad hair.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

22. Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    She probably just wants to cover up her bad hair.

I didn't make it past 30 seconds of "who gives a flip?" S- for brains, airhead troop wanting some attention. If that was a Marine in MY unit? The second I saw this video I'd write her ass up for improperly wearing her uniform. That getup she's got on top does not go with being in uniform on the bottom.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default This is really a joke, coming from the self-proclaimed UN-Grateful Warrior

Posting such negative information just to get a rise of negativity Warrior wanted...isn't working.

Unlike the Sloppy Warrior. None of us really care that U.S. Military people become Muslims, or any other Religion. That's what is so great about our 1st Amendment, and Constitution.

IF ANY AMERICAN wants to worship...even DUMB SHITHEADS like a Warrior. We have no problem with that as long as they don't try to convert us to their ways...using TERROR tactics like SCREAMING DEATH TO ALL AMERICANS, or CUTTING OFF CHRISTIAN HEADS to pacify the LIAR called Moe-Ham-Mud!
    In other words WARRIOR....you are pissing into the wind with your mouth open.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Posting such negative information just to get a rise of negativity Warrior wanted...isn't working.

Unlike the Sloppy Warrior. None of us really care that U.S. Military people become Muslims, or any other Religion. That's what is so great about our 1st Amendment, and Constitution.

IF ANY AMERICAN wants to worship...even DUMB SHITHEADS like a Warrior. We have no problem with that as long as they don't try to convert us to their ways...using TERROR tactics like SCREAMING DEATH TO ALL AMERICANS, or CUTTING OFF CHRISTIAN HEADS to pacify the LIAR called Moe-Ham-Mud!
    In other words WARRIOR....you are pissing into the wind with your mouth open.
    You know he's talking from a position of weakness. He's having to lie.

26. Thanks aboutime, Drummond thanked this post