Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Point is, if you kick everyone off the board you don't agree with you run out of board. You didn't see any warm, fuzzy welcome from me. My personal preferences have nothing to do with the rules.
    You make a good point, but I also see High Plains Drifter's point of view. As I see it ... this character is dumping propaganda of a kind, a nature, that makes it enemy propaganda, which takes the issue beyond a simple 'do I agree or disagree' discussion (and you don't get discussion from him, anyway !). To what extent should such material be tolerated ?

There are certain forms of expression that no reputable forum would tolerate on grounds of decency. What makes propaganda designed to further the cause of enemies forces, any MORE decent than that ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Of course he's dumping propaganda. But, depending on one's POV, aren't we all?

I'm a military propaganda machine. Everything I look at is through the eyes of a Marine. I drive people nuts. Especially the more sensitive types. I DO try to sleep with it
    Dumping propaganda is one thing. Dumping propaganda which, if taken up, would lead to harm ... is that as tolerable ?

Tolerating it all in the name of freedom of speech is fine in theory. But - unless this has changed ? - those who'd have an interest in pushing such material upon us do so not because they want to encourage an expression just of another point of view, BUT, actual subversion of your country's values is intended. Subversive activity is, and is designed to be, harmful to national security considerations ... I suggest.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    You make a good point, but I also see High Plains Drifter's point of view. As I see it ... this character is dumping propaganda of a kind, a nature, that makes it enemy propaganda, which takes the issue beyond a simple 'do I agree or disagree' discussion (and you don't get discussion from him, anyway !). To what extent should such material be tolerated ?

There are certain forms of expression that no reputable forum would tolerate on grounds of decency. What makes propaganda designed to further the cause of enemies forces, any MORE decent than that ?
    I didn't say I didn't see Tom's POV. However, we ALL post propaganda, depending on one's point of view.

Personally? I have no problem with it for one big reason: One less enemy to identify. He did it for me. His POV isn't going anywhere on this board. Let him rant. Don't read it.

Again, I go back to the rules which on occasion I have to get off my deadbeat a$$ and enforce. He isn't violating any. If he was, he'd be gone.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

TBH, and unofficially, it does not sit well with me when someone comes here, dumps a bunch of propaganda on the board, and almost always leaves it at that.

It reminds me of when a bird decides to relieve itself on my windshield and keeps flying.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    TBH, and unofficially, it does not sit well with me when someone comes here, dumps a bunch of propaganda on the board, and almost always leaves it at that.

It reminds me of when a bird decides to relieve itself on my windshield and keeps flying.
    I get it. I've argued withthe guy on more than one occasion. granted, he doesn't stay long and won't come back for months.

I like his crap. He's a PERFECT example of his lies. We can bash Muslim extremists all we want and it's not the same as hearing from the horse's mouth. He puts himself right out there, center stage, for all to see.

If we shut him up, we're acting just as he is accusing, and just as he acts and believes.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I get it. I've argued withthe guy on more than one occasion. granted, he doesn't stay long and won't come back for months.

I like his crap. He's a PERFECT example of his lies. We can bash Muslim extremists all we want and it's not the same as hearing from the horse's mouth. He puts himself right out there, center stage, for all to see.

If we shut him up, we're acting just as he is accusing, and just as he acts and believes.
    We will have to just disagree. I think he tries to wrap Islam in a pretty bow, which we all know is a big fat lie. Then when someone brings up the many ugly truths in rebuttal, the ”warrior” is nowhere to be found.

I say this just as a member. I am usually one for keeping members here, but in this case, I just feel used.

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    We will have to just disagree. I think he tries to wrap Islam in a pretty bow, which we all know is a big fat lie. Then when someone brings up the many ugly truths in rebuttal, the ”warrior” is nowhere to be found.

I say this just as a member. I am usually one for keeping members here, but in this case, I just feel used.
    He should hang around more if he wants to post here, I give you that. Like I said, I've argued with him before, but it's limited. He drops a post, hangs around a little while and will argue then, but then he'll disappear for 3-4 months and come back and do the same thing.

He's not the only one that does it. I saw somebody's name this morning (of course I don't remember who now ) that I haven't seen in years do a one-off. If that person returns to participate, I'll stand corrected. Hah! And you disappear a lot too, young lady

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

He should hang around more if he wants to post here, I give you that. Like I said, I've argued with him before, but it's limited. He drops a post, hangs around a little while and will argue then, but then he'll disappear for 3-4 months and come back and do the same thing.

He's not the only one that does it. I saw somebody's name this morning (of course I don't remember who now ) that I haven't seen in years do a one-off. If that person returns to participate, I'll stand corrected. Hah! And you disappear a lot too, young lady
    What? I’m here about every day.

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Yeah this warrior faggot has ONE objective here, and that's to spread islamic propaganda, and don't tell me it isn't.

I'm just saying that if this was my board, he wouldn't be allowed to do that, because islam is a shitty, stone age, bloody, murdering, pedophile worshiping, terrorist cancer on the world, and I wouldn't allow a one of the sons a bitches to use my board to spread their shit.

That's my two cents.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-12-2018 at 01:26 PM.

13. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Yeah this warrior faggot has ONE objective here, and that's to spread islamic propaganda, and don't tell me it isn't.

I'm just saying that if this was my board, he wouldn't be allowed to do that, because islam is a shitty, stone age, bloody, murdering, pedophile worshiping, terrorist cancer on the world, and I wouldn't allow a one of the sons a bitches to use my board to spread their shit.

That's my two cents.
    And I respect your Right to have your two cents. Even when I don't agree with it. I afford him the same. It's called freedom of speech.

Honestly, I don't care if you drag him through the desert tied to the hitch. I don't even remember he exists until he makes his whenever appearance. Then I destroy his argument and when he does argue I beat him up with his own words. Something to do.

If he never comes back I'll probably forget he exists. Just another raghead.

I despise the ground Turks walk on. But I never banned the one that was on USMB. I used him for a punching bag every time he uttered a word, but I let him lake a fool of his own self before I helped him into the abyss.

Either way, decision's not solely mine unless he DOES violate a rule and I beat Rick and/or Kathianne to him which is a pretty rare event

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default I compare Russian Propagandists with my memories of HANOI HANNAH. Anyone remember?

This shows how dangerous, and contagious Radio, Television...and now Youtube on the Internet really can be. And today's Pretend, Wannabe Journalists who are just Proxies for the Democrat party...prove it...

Introducing Hanoi Hannah. A close relative of Hanoi Jane (notso)Fonda Jane.
    If you've never heard her. She was the 60's version of Tokyo Rose.

Last edited by aboutime; 05-12-2018 at 07:36 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

16. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Back to the OP ... I WAS deluded. Here I was all dressed up for a fight with "the world's third largest army with 8 years experience fighting Iranians" and I was ready to go. And what did I get? A bunch of towel heads that murdered a bunch of women, children and old people then ran like fucking rats.

I gyess Allah wasn't looking their way that day because it sure as f- looked to me like we infidels ran their asses all the way back to Baghdad.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-12-2018 at 07:59 PM.

19. Thanks Black Diamond, Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Super power of al Capone. Lol.

21. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Super power of al Capone. Lol.
    So if Islam is the truth and God is on their side, why do they keep getting their asses kicked? Sure is a funny way for their God to show "love".

23. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post