Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    So if Islam is the truth and God is on their side, why do they keep getting their asses kicked? Sure is a funny way for their God to show "love".
    Yeah. How come Israel wins ?

2. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post

​Because they are intelligent...high-tech...`defend themselves` and are righteous

4. Thanks Black Diamond, Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Religion and morality aside? They don't confuse their military action with a bunch of politics. Survivial is funny like that.

Remember after 9/11 the left letting out a collective whine at Bush to "do something", "protect us"? Their little world was threatened. Nobody cared about GTMO. Nobody cared about the Patriot Act or wiretaps. ANYTHING was okay so long as the wimps felt protected.

As soon as they got comfortable and complacent again, they turned against everything they demanded.

Israeli's don't have the luxury of that option. Even so, it DOES have its peaceniks. "Pretend those Iranian and Palestinian missiles you can see from your front portch aren't there, Abraham. " Israel's survival depends on EVERYONE being on the same sheet of music.

Try THAT here. The idiots on the left will want to ban guns because that'll solve the problem
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

@Great warrior

After careful consideration, and the complaints posted this is how this is going to work with ME. If you have a problem with it, contact an admin.

I understand your religion and some of the various sects for one reason: your religion is a weakness to be exploited because it makes you an easy target. I think your religion is evil and hateful and totally against the FOS I am arguing on behalf of a poster, regardless belief. Hope we're clear on that.

From this point forward, if you do not defend your posts, I'm moving them where the people they offend won't have to look at them. You can be a contributing member or not. Your choice. But I agree with the others it is unfair for you to just dump propagandist, one-sided crap on the board where everyone has to look at it and not even discuss it

Hope we're clear on that too.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-13-2018 at 02:34 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    @Great warrior

After careful consideration, and the complaints posted this is how this is going to work with ME. If you have a problem with it, contact an admin.

I understand your religion and some of the various sects for one reason: your religion is a weakness to be exploited because it makes you an easy target. I think your religion is evil and hateful and totally against the FOS I am arguing on behalf of a poster, regardless belief. Hope we're clear on that.

From this point forward, if you do not defend your posts, I'm moving them where the people they offend won't have to look at them. You can be a contributing member or not. Your choice. But I agree with the others it is unfair for you to just dump propagandist, one-sided crap on the board where everyone has to look at it and not even discuss it

Hope we're clear on that too.
    Oiling the hinges on the door to The Steel Cage?
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

What troubles me from moral standpoint is not this guy's muslim bs - it's how to handle it. I can't lash out at him or insult him or whatever - because that's a departure from my faith.

I wonder if the guy would answer questions about in-breeding and Terrorism, though?

http://10news.dk/the-connection-betw...and-terrorism/

The concept of Islamic terror does not need any introduction. Not everyone might know, however, that seventy percent of Pakistanis and forty percent of Turks are inbred (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 a�?More stillbirths among immigrantsa�?). Research shows that the same goes for close to half of all Arabs (Reproductive Health Journal, 2009 a�?Consanguinity and reproductive health among Arabsa�?).

First cousin marriages have been the tradition in many Muslim families for innumerable generations. Such marriages increase the risk of negative mental and physical consequences. My article a�?Muslim inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and societya�? details extensive research data on the subject. In brief, inbreeding through consanguineous marriages increases the risk of depression (Indian Journal of Psychiatry, 2009 a�?Relationship between consanguinity and depression in a south Indian populationa�?) and schizophrenia (American Psychiatric Press, 1982 a�?The role of genetic factors in the etiology of the schizophrenic disordersa�?).

The risk of serious illnesses or handicaps increases by up to 1800 percent (BMJ, 1994a�?Infant death and consanguineous marriagea�?). Risk of mental retardation increases with 400 percent (Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, 1978 a�?Effect of inbreeding on IQ and mental retardationa�?). Research shows that the IQ is 10-16 points lower in children born from blood related parents and that abilities related to social behavior and empathy develops slower in inbred babies (Indian National Science Academy, 1983 a�?Consanguinity Effects on Intelligence Quotient and Neonatal Behaviours of nsari Muslim Childrena�? [pdf]). Such facts might make several pieces fall into place for many people.

Here comes another eye opener:

Research published in The Journal of Aggression and Violent Behaviour has proven a connection between suicide bombers and depression and physical handicaps (BT, December 15th 2010 a�?Why most terrorists are uselessa�?). Research suggests that many suicide bombers are suffering from depression, and their actions are just a socially accepted (among Muslims) way of committing suicide in order to end their mental torment.
    http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/a...-talk-about-it

Recently I was discussing culture with an educated person whom I respect. Over bourbon, we talked about various matters, including religion. The conversation was interesting but uneventful until he dropped this line.

“You do know half of the Arab world is inbred, right?”

It was a jarring line. It sounded both coarse and false. I politely answered that, no, I was not aware of this particular fact. I must have been smirking, because he persisted. “It’s true. Look it up.”

It was at this point I expressed skepticism. Perhaps he meant some villages in the Arab or Muslim world? Nope, he said.

About 40 percent of the population marries a cousin in Egypt, according to a 2016 report in The Economist, while the percentage in Jordan is 32 percent.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

12. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    What troubles me from moral standpoint is not this guy's muslim bs - it's how to handle it. I can't lash out at him or insult him or whatever - because that's a departure from my faith.

I wonder if the guy would answer questions about in-breeding and Terrorism, though?

Or why he worships a pedophile, and if he thinks pedophilia is ok...(?)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I'd like him to explain how Egypt got utterly destroyed by Israel every time it tried to face off on the battlefield.

A quick look at the numbers shows who's side God is on. And it damn sure wasn't the muzzies.

I'm still laughing about how Egypt started the war, then went begging to the UN to stop Israel from taking Cairo. Priceless!
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

15. Thanks Gunny, darin thanked this post
    Likes darin liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I’m not sure if you guys are asking rhetorically, but you will not receive any honest answers, if you receive any answers at all. I’m fine never hearing his bs again.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

17. Thanks Gunny, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Moved via mod request.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

19. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

That might be an amazing reply.

Just do not let your meters tick, between You and @Gunny, got him on the wall @darin.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

21. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

If I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell ya to go get your shinebox.

23. Thanks Gunny thanked this post