Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This is your little thread, Rev. Keep it in here. Don't go to other threads with said experiments to disrupt them with your crap because I disagreed with you. Ruin your own threads, you ain't doing it to mine. Just like with Tailfins, we're not going to sit and tolerate members claiming to run "experiments" of some sort on other members. You don't like what other members state - then QUOTE them in the fucking threads where the shit is stated. Is this rocket science?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    As did several other international intelligence agencies. Including Israel’s
    Iraq did have Chemical and biological weapons. They used them repeatedly against Iran for years. The fact that we didn’t find them only means we didn’t find them.
    "The fact that we didn’t find them only means we didn’t find them."
    Bush said it was "FAILED intelligence", not just that we didn't find them.

the British had an inquiry and found that some of their intel had in fact been "fixed" and messaged to push for war.
    several insiders confessed to it and testified to witnessing it. (not to mention the downing street memo)
    So what they SAID was there some KNEW was not there.
    many people From German intelligence the BND (and our own head of CIA in Germany) said they were SHOCKED to hear the president, the VP, and Colan Powel use intel they KNEW was BS.
    a Pentagon insiders said they tried to correct the OLD, outdated and bad intel going out the door to the CiC but they were shut down, and told THIS is what "they" want, they apparently being the VP and Rumsfeld.
    A lot of countries had various intel, the problem was much of it was Bad and some folks refused to be corrected and told that it was bad. Plus some people knowingly EMBRACED the bad intel to promote going to war.

so it's more than "we didn't find them"
    Many people KNEW that some of the major points of intel about world trheatening WMDs and mushroom clouds presented was false. and they WOULD not find it becasue it wasn't there.
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-08-2018 at 09:51 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

As did several other international intelligence agencies. Including Israel’s
    Iraq did have Chemical and biological weapons. They used them repeatedly against Iran for years. The fact that we didn’t find them only means we didn’t find them.
    As I wrote earlier, Abs, we did find more than enough though. We found what some want to ignore, because they claim it was outdated, but yet it wasn't weaponized - which allows for it to last MUCH longer. This has been posted many a time, but folks like to ignore what doesn't suit their agenda. Not to mention the TONS of chemical weapons that WERE found and WERE accounted for prior to the war, that everyone admits to knowing about, that admit to it later being missing and unaccounted for. This has ALWAYS been the case, and to date, has never been resolved. And again, they SAW them and bagged and tagged them IN Iraq. So this cannot be debated.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    "The fact that we didn’t find them only means we didn’t find them."
    Bush said it was "FAILED intelligence", not just that we didn't find them.

the British had an inquiry and found that some of their intel had in fact been "fixed" and messaged to push for war.
    several insiders confessed to it and testified to witnessing it. (not to mention the downing street memo)
    So what they SAID was there some KNEW was not there.
    many people From German intelligence the BND (and our own head of CIA in Germany) said they were SHOCKED to hear the president, the VP, and Colan Powel use intel they KNEW was BS.
    a Pentagon insiders said they tried to correct the OLD, outdated and bad intel going out the door to the CiC but they were shut down, and told THIS is what "they" want, they apparently being the VP and Rumsfeld.
    A lot of countries had various intel, the problem was much of it was Bad and some folks refused to be corrected and told that it was bad. Plus some people knowingly EMBRACED the bad intel to promote going to war.

so it's more than "we didn't find them"
    Many people KNEW that some of the major points of intel about world trheatening WMDs and mushroom clouds presented was false. and they WOULD not find it becasue it wasn't there.
    You have missed the genius of my quoted line, apparently.
    If the intelligence “failed” it failed for several extremely talented covert agencies. You really believe that? That should tell you something about what failed really means. Information, like (WMDs) is fluid. You do the best you can with what you have at the time. And as Jim noted, we did find stuff.

I can understand feeling that we shouldn’t have gone into Iraq at all. But don’t blame it on multi-nation failed intelligence. It makes a handy scapegoat for President Bush’s (and your) Monday morning quarterbacking though, doesn’t it?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc
    This is your little thread, Rev. Keep it in here. Don't go to other threads with said experiments to disrupt them with your crap because I disagreed with you. Ruin your own threads, you ain't doing it to mine. Just like with Tailfins, we're not going to sit and tolerate members claiming to run "experiments" of some sort on other members. You don't like what other members state - then QUOTE them in the fucking threads where the shit is stated. Is this rocket science
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This is exactly how "some" of the folks actually look when they disagree with anything and everything government:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimnyc
    ...But IS funny that you have always leaped from Bush and now to Trump, and pretty much never outright went after, or go after Obama. Pretty much only when someone calls you on it as I do now. And then we'll get the obligatory "Well yeah, he was no better" and that's about the end of that.

So just to be clear do YOU have to quote me at all "disagreeing with anything and everything government"
    or are you allowed to negatively generalize my POV anywhere on the board. You were referring to MY comments in other threads disagreeing with EVERYTHING in gov't correct?

But what’s weirder , you came to THIS thread to complain about my Post IN ANOTHER thread.
    so it's Ok for you to do that, just not for me.
    Since you BLOCKED from that thread i guess that's one way to let me know WHY i suppose.

"But IS funny that you have always leaped from Bush and now to Trump,"
    Got any EXACT quotes to back this up... from this thread jim?
    or are you referring to threads OUTSIDE of this one Jim?

""Well yeah, he was no better""
    Is that an EXACT quote from me Jim?... from this Thread?
    Or is did you just make that up and put words in my mouth?
    Don't you know how to use the quote function?

But i have to ask now, Are you even allowed to QUOTE me from other threads? or is it just me that has the rule that if:
    "You don't like what other members state - then QUOTE them in the fucking threads where the shit is stated." ?

Since you're not quoting me exactly And you're bringing up stuff from other threads you CLAIM i always say, here in my "little thread"
    Should you be banned from this one?

Look, I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do .
    If i quote you or others EXACTLY you're pissed, If I generalize others views honesty and ON TOPIC you're Pissed. Looks like to me your just generally pissed.
    And Really it just seems to me you got no rational defense for some of your piss poor POVs so you're attacking me with your power as the BOARD ADMIN. Seems to me, if you were being fair, you'd recuse yourself and let others admin my comments becasue you've obviously got issues with me.

but hey it's your board dude.
    No problem,
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-08-2018 at 10:45 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

It's early in the day, but I'm not putting up with your shit. Start your own place if you want to be vindictive, bitch and moan about the board and everything Jim. Fuck off.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You have missed the genius of my quoted line, apparently.
    If the intelligence “failed” it failed for several extremely talented covert agencies. You really believe that? That should tell you something about what failed really means. Information, like (WMDs) is fluid. You do the best you can with what you have at the time. And as Jim noted, we did find stuff.

I can understand feeling that we shouldn’t have gone into Iraq at all. But don’t blame it on multi-nation failed intelligence. It makes a handy scapegoat for President Bush’s (and your) Monday morning quarterbacking though, doesn’t it?
    Of course a ton of the facts never really panned out either. So they ain't perfect either, but I don't think anyone ever said that. I don't think they lied for oil, I think they got shit wrong AND a "ton" of stuff magically disappeared. But we can't ignore the literally tons that were accounted for. We can't ignore stashes of weapons that were never weaponized and further ignore them as we claim they are too old. And then of course many reports of movements into Syria, what a shock!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Ok, constitutional just like Obamacare and DACCA and everything else he did.
    the courts haven't dealt any of that either so.
    everything Obama did MUST be constitutional as well.

So if we have to wait for the Supremes to be brought in then ANYTHING the presidents do, As long as the SCOTUS lets them do it ,is OK by you.
    fine.
    Obama and Trump and Bush are all in the CLEAR.
    at least that's an fairly honest answer.
    kind of hypocritical since you've claimed many of Obama's actions unconstitutional as well as I, but it is fairly honest.
    At least more honest than claiming that the wording of the laws and COTUS says Attacking Syria or Obama's immigration Executive orders, spying, killing etc align with the text and spirit of the laws and constitution.
    Any time you need to be schooled on the Middle East, rev, try going to the ME Forum right here, live, on this very board and start educating yourself.

Get over yourself.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default It is with GREAT PLEASURE, TO COME HERE AN BURST REV'S BUBBLE..and petey too!

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...-found-in-iraq

AND, from of all places...CNN???
    The U.S. government suppressed information about chemical weapons it found in Iraq, and several servicemembers were injured by their exposure to those weapons, The New York Times is reporting.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...l-weapons.html

https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/15/us/ir...ons/index.html
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !