And of course once again, about 15 "quotes" of the past that aren't actually quoted. Gotta love when someone makes up their own past!

When some in the past said shit like "blacks should be able to do as they please as they were marginalized" and perhaps others intimated things like "it's white folks that brought us to here" or "riots and destroying things" is a civil right". Or that "black lives in Chicago mean nothing" to some because it doesn't fit the agenda". Or good times on the board when folks state things like "muslims should have more rights than catholics".

Folks wouldn't care much, right, as since no one quoted, none will be any wiser. I mean, WHO are they going to think actually made any such statements? So I can toss out any generalization I care to - but just surround it with quotations and all is good, SOMEONE must have said it in the past, and since I quoted it, that confirms it. But are those the "exact" words you actually wrote? Only I know for sure. But about right of course.