Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default New York AG resigns

BREAKING: New York AG Schneiderman Resigns After Shocking Report

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has resigned following the stunning New Yorker report on four women accusing him of physical violence.

The women — two of whom went public with their identities — all allege physical abuse and violence from Schneiderman, among the many many disturbing claims detailed in the New Yorker piece, including threats he made.

One woman, who Schneiderman dated for nearly two years, claimed the former attorney general slapped her across the face violently, an assault which left her ear injured for months. Three others had similar stories about Schneiderman’s violence and abusive behavior.

In response to the report, Schneiderman denied he engaged in any non-consensual behavior and said he had been “role-playing.” Governor Andrew Cuomo and Senator Kirsten Gillibrand had called on him to resign earlier tonight.

And then, just hours after the report was released, Schneiderman put out a statement announcing his resignation.

“It’s been my great honor and privilege to serve as attorney general for the people of the State of New York,” Schneiderman said. “In the last several hours, serious allegations, which I strongly contest, have been made against me.”

“While these allegations are unrelated to my professional conduct or the operations of the office, they will effectively prevent me from leading the office’s work at this critical time. I therefore resign my office, effective at the close of business on May 8, 2018.”

https://www.mediaite.com/online/brea...ocking-report/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Trump Tweet Predicted Schneiderman Demise 4.5 Years Ago

Donald Trump suggested New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman would be the next in a line of Democratic New York politicians to end his career in disgrace, more than four years before Schneiderman resigned Monday, hours after allegations he physically abused four women went public.

In September 2013, real estate mogul Donald Trump tweeted that his followers should “wait and see,” because Schneiderman was worse than either his predecessor, Attorney General (and later Governor) Elliot Spitzer, or Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY – both of whom were forced to resign after being caught in high profile sex scandals.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...4-5-years-ago/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Most Dems and their supporters won't even blink an eye over this, as he was only playing around.

---

NY AG Schneiderman Releases Statement- Says it Was Just ‘Role-Playing’ When he Slapped, Beat, Choked, Threatened 4 Women

Yashar Ali, a reporter for the Huffington Post warned his Twitter followers that a huge story about one of Trump’s “foes” was about to drop.

And he delivered.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...to-kill-women/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Those Dems. Quite the perverted bunch.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

5. Thanks Gunny, Russ thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Those Dems. Quite the perverted bunch.
    oh please, don't make me drag out all the republican garbage.

This is not a partisan issue. Disappointing and glad it came to light. All dirt bags should be held accountable. All...

7. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post

This is not a partisan issue. Disappointing and glad it came to light. All dirt bags should be held accountable. All...
    Yeah, some men can have some very deep issues.

But I just this morning read an article about cheating US Presidents. Seriously I think just about everyone on that list was a Dem.

Dems:
    FDR
    JFK
    LBJ
    Clinton

Republican: Harding

Then there’s Jefferson, who was a Democrat-Republican, lol.

I’m sure there were more, but that was the article.

-Abbey

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post

There are times like this that I like you and think there's lots of hope left inside of you.

BUT, I do wonder about that all comment. Now NO ONE is innocent of times not blaming their "own side". But you my friend, very rarely will come here to start a thread to condemn the actions of a democrat, while the board is littered with us discussing various bogus actions of republicans. Ok, I change that, I don't think you EVER start threads to condemn anything Dem. But IF you did, then I'd tend to believe words like this even more.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    There are times like this that I like you and think there's lots of hope left inside of you.

BUT, I do wonder about that all comment. Now NO ONE is innocent of times not blaming their "own side". But you my friend, very rarely will come here to start a thread to condemn the actions of a democrat, while the board is littered with us discussing various bogus actions of republicans. Ok, I change that, I don't think you EVER start threads to condemn anything Dem. But IF you did, then I'd tend to believe words like this even more.
    I will always condemn dirt bagery no matter the person. I don't start dem scandals because I know you guys got it covered.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Most Dems and their supporters won't even blink an eye over this, as he was only playing around.
    Yes, and maybe his prison cellmate will want to do some "role-playing" with Scheiderman every night after lights-out. That would be poetic justice.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Yes, and maybe his prison cellmate will want to do some "role-playing" with Scheiderman every night after lights-out. That would be poetic justice.

Maybe he can bunk with Weiner...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Yeah, some men can have some very deep issues.

But I just this morning read an article about cheating US Presidents. Seriously I think just about everyone on that list was a Dem.

Dems:
    FDR
    JFK
    LBJ
    Clinton
    Do you mean Bill Clinton with Monica Lewinsky, or Hillary Clinton with Vince Foster or Webb Hubbell? Just curious.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Do you mean Bill Clinton with Monica Lewinsky, or Hillary Clinton with Vince Foster or Webb Hubbell? Just curious.
    Well, I was referring only to Presidents. Plus, the Black Widow often kills her partner...

-Abbey