NOTE TO SELF: Place shop computer in spot where DUST will be at a minimum.

In all fairness, they were old. First one my son built and it was a total POS old thing, and it crapped out because of an update. The other one has to be going on 8 years old and I've had plenty of problems with it, an ASUS. It just locked up, tried restarting it, did all kinds of strange things, finally KINDA got it working but it was super, SUPER slow. Opened it up and it was packed with dust. Took it outside and blew it out. Restarted it and kinda got it working but it was so slow I couldn't even get into any of the utilities or programs to try and fix it. It finally just got into a screwy BIOS loop and wouldn't even boot. Just put a $125 PNY video card in it too. Oh well, could have been the dust, could have just been old, IDK, but it's going to get the Hitlery treatment tomorrow, after I take the video card out.

So... I bought a new HP to replace the old thing my son built and I'm real happy with it, so I bought a higher end one on Amazon. Figured get a good one and hope it lasts as long as the ASUS did. I did pop for an extra 4 year warranty. Thought it might be a good idea...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1