Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Nero and Nikoh playing

Well, about as close to playing as you can get anyway! They are a dog and a cat, after all!

Nero was desperate for a friend, and now he has one!! He tries so hard to get this dog to chase him, but then regrets it if she actually catches him, as she can play a little rough for a puppy!

But on the table is a different ballgame. Nero can get off a couple hundred smacks, and the pup doesn't even blink an eye. That's because Nero is awesome and never brings his claws out, not even when she bites him. It's funny watching them "playing", mean while, all the dog wants is the cat food. And yeah, we had no choice. Let the kitty on the one table, or he gets eaten.

And as you can see, Nikoh has already nearly tripled in size! Dang, she'll only be 4 months old one week from today!

And here is one last one of her in the yard. She LOVES to run! And she always comes back to me with a simple little whistle - so far at least. Or of course by calling her name out. She looks kinda comical next to my Chihuahua!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I was thinking a correction collar would help with training her if you dont do school.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams