Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Default at least 52 Palestinians killed by Israelis as embassy opens in Jerusalem

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I wonder if moving the embassy was worth all the damned drama and bloodshed. It seems like one of those issues that really didn't need to be pushed. I don't see any benefit outweighing the bullsh*t.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes hjmick liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I wonder if moving the embassy was worth all the damned drama and bloodshed. It seems like one of those issues that really didn't need to be pushed. I don't see any benefit outweighing the bullsh*t.
    Possible Benefits--
    OFT THE TOP OF MY HEAD..
    1. STICK A THUMB IN THEIR DAMN EYES
    2. SHOW WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN
    3. SHOW THE DAMN OBAMA APPEASING ENDS
    4. SHOW THE DAYS OF FEARING THE FFING COWARDS IS OVER
    5. PUT THE FEAR OF OUR STRONG PRESIDENT IN THOSE BASTARDS FOR A CHANGE
    6. STOP THE DECADES OLD STATUS QUO OF YIELDING TO THE FFING CRYBABIES
    7. ANNOUNCE TO THOSE VERMIN AND THE REST OF THE WORLD WE ARE NOW EVEN STRONGER ISRAEL ALLIES.

I guess it depends on ones perspective. But to me a thumb in the eye has been many decades overdue. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Possible Benefits--
    OFT THE TOP OF MY HEAD..
    1. STICK A THUMB IN THEIR DAMN EYES
    2. SHOW WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN
    3. SHOW THE DAMN OBAMA APPEASING ENDS
    4. SHOW THE DAYS OF FEARING THE FFING COWARDS IS OVER
    5. PUT THE FEAR OF OUR STRONG PRESIDENT IN THOSE BASTARDS FOR A CHANGE
    6. STOP THE DECADES OLD STATUS QUO OF YIELDING TO THE FFING CRYBABIES
    7. ANNOUNCE TO THOSE VERMIN AND THE REST OF THE WORLD WE ARE NOW EVEN STRONGER ISRAEL ALLIES.

I guess it depends on ones perspective. But to me a thumb in the eye has been many decades overdue. -Tyr
    I've got no problem pissing off ragheads. I've got no problem with them getting themselves killed being stupid. I'll sleep fine tonight.

Big picture-wise: We have more than enough international BS going on for us without further alienating our allies. Trump is not going to force pussies to grow some balls. He's not going to change radical Islam, nor is he going to change Europe. He's just piling it on and the only ones they are going to eventually get pissed at and yell enough is US.

Contrary to wishful, dream on thinking, we cannot take on the entire World. I said this when it was first announced and haven't changed my mind ... this isn't important enough for what it costs. Doesn't mater now. It's done. So this is just my opinion on the topic which obviously mattered

This does sort of dovetail in with that European Suicide thread and the guilt trip crap though. The countries involved and/or with opinions are pointing the guilt-trip finger at US.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

And ...

Define "irony" : The only people these Euro-p*ssies will stand up to is US. Everyone else walks all over them and their countries.

When they start fleeing Europe (again), guess where they're coming to?

9. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Overshadowed by the embassy opening is today is Israel's 70th independence day. Pause to consider. Seventy years. There are Palestinians who have wasted an entire lifetime being terrorists and douchebags, and the ones that manage to die of old age will do so having been and done nothing life but be a douchebag and terrorist.

If their God condones THAT, then I don't need their God and he sure as Hell isn't the same God I worship as they claim.

These so-called "Palestinians" are Arabs that can go ANYWHERE in the Arab world. they don't have borders in the European sense that we do. Yet they CHOOSE to sit outside Israel's gate and throw rocks and bombs. Israel should have kept their asses jammed up in Lebanon and not given them sh*t.

11. Thanks Elessar, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Palestinians Riot In West Bank

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 9:16 AM PT — Mon. May 14, 2018

Palestinian demonstrators riot in the West Bank, just miles away from the opening of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem.
    The protests happened Monday in Bethlehem and Ramallah as Palestinians marched through the West Bank cities.
    Israeli police were forced to use tear gas to disperse the crowds as demonstrators threw rocks and lit tires on fire.
    Monday’s march was expected to be the biggest as Israel celebrates 70 years of independence.
    The U.S. chose to move the embassy Monday to commemorate the establishment of the state of Israel.
    Meanwhile, the former Israeli ambassador to the U.S. weighs in on the Gaza protests, calling them a “play for media attention.”
    In a statement Monday, former Ambassador Michael Oren went on to say the Palestinians have destroyed their own infrastructure as the protests continue.
    Oren said the Palestinians use these acts to justify the situation as a humanitarian crisis to blame Israel for the violence.
    He went on to suggest moving the U.S. Embassy is a catalyst for the peace process with the Palestinians.
    Oren has commended the decision to move the embassy, saying other leaders are hesitant because of international repercussions.
    http://www.oann.com/developing-pales...-in-west-bank/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The talk of the embassy being moved has been around for years, but no one had the actual balls to make the move. Then along came Trump, and that was another one of his campaign promises - that he fulfilled. There would never be a "good" time to make such a move, as it IS muslims being dealt with on one side, after all.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

14. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default If this sounds racist, or unChristian-like...Somebody has to ask, and I happily will.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    ONLY 52???? 52 X 72virgins = 3744 GOATS without Lovers.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    The talk of the embassy being moved has been around for years, but no one had the actual balls to make the move. Then along came Trump, and that was another one of his campaign promises - that he fulfilled. There would never be a "good" time to make such a move, as it IS muslims being dealt with on one side, after all.
    and now 52 people are dead, for what, a building

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Who are you blaming though? There's enough to go around. You can blame Trump and the building. You can also blame the Palestinians equally because if they weren't attacking Israel's border, there'd be no dead people.

The Pali's threw those people in the trash. They used them, KNOWING the result so they could try to use a guilt trip as political leverage. Pretty shitty doing that to your own people.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-14-2018 at 07:49 PM.

18. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Well, that's what you get when the muslims act like animals and get violent when the wind blows. NO ONE sought them at for violence. It was NOT over a building, it was over their OWN ACTIONS AND CHOICES.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

20. Thanks Black Diamond, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Who are you blaming though? There's enough to go around. You can blame Trump and the building. You can also blame the Palestinians equally because if they weren't attacking Israel's border, there'd be no dead people.

The Pali's threw those people in the trash. They used them, KNOWING the result so they could try to use a guilt trip as political leverage. Pretty shitty doing that to your own people.
    It's funny, THEY act and THEY get violent - and he wants to blame it on an inanimate object once again.

22. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    It's funny, THEY act and THEY get violent - and he wants to blame it on an inanimate object once again.
    He blames trump not the building.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    He blames trump not the building.
    Well, we knew the TDS had invaded the cranium, but just how badly no one actually knew, until now.

25. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post