Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Oh, and BTW, since it's muslim scumbag wanting to fight and likely more - I couldn't care less in the slightest bit if those numbers were to triple or quadruple.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, Drummond, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default You should be asking the terrorist Palestinians petey

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    and now 52 people are dead, for what, a building

Trump, Netanyaho, and the Israeli people didn't tell anybody to riot, shoot, throw stones, molotove cocktails, or rockets because they didn't like being shown WHO'S REALLY BOSS?

They have been upset, and fighting since the year I was born in 1947. So, why should they suddenly feel like you do? By the way petey...You should join the Palestinians in their victimhood, just like you would if you could join the ISIS terrrorists who ALSO hate Me, and other Americans.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Trump, Netanyaho, and the Israeli people didn't tell anybody to riot, shoot, throw stones, molotove cocktails, or rockets because they didn't like being shown WHO'S REALLY BOSS?

They have been upset, and fighting since the year I was born in 1947. So, why should they suddenly feel like you do? By the way petey...You should join the Palestinians in their victimhood, just like you would if you could join the ISIS terrrorists who ALSO hate Me, and other Americans.
    You missed the little gaggle of Jews AGAINST Israel mouthing off? Told you they were there. The Israeli version of the US Democratic Party.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You missed the little gaggle of Jews AGAINST Israel mouthing off? Told you they were there. The Israeli version of the US Democratic Party.
    Most American Jews are anti Semitic.

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    and now 52 people are dead, for what, a building
    Why is the Left so very determined to oppose Israel, and in fact the Jewish race, every chance they can contrive for it ?

Seriously, Pete, I'd like to know.

The Left over here in the UK does much the same. In fact, the British Labour Party has recently been embroiled in an 'anti-Semitic' scandal. See this:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8320641.html

Jewish community leaders have hit out at Jeremy Corbyn after a crunch meeting to discuss antisemitism in the Labour Party, describing the talks as “disappointing and a missed opportunity”.

Following a highly-charged meeting in Parliament, the Jewish Leadership Council (JLC) and the Board of Deputies of British Jews (BoD) said Mr Corbyn had "failed to agree to any of the concrete actions" they had demanded he take.

The meeting was an attempt to defuse the row over anti-Jewish abuse in Labour, which Mr Corbyn has said he has an "absolute determination" to stamp out.
    ... in a joint statement following the two-hour meeting, the two Jewish community groups said: "Our meeting with Jeremy Corbyn today was a disappointing missed opportunity regarding the problem of anti-Semitism in the Labour Party.

The meeting was attended by Board of Deputies president Jonathan Arkush and Jewish Leadership Council chair Jonathan Goldstein.

They had previously asked Mr Corbyn and Labour's new general secretary, Jenny Formby, to take a range of actions, including resolving the antisemitism cases against Ken Livingstone and Jackie Walker, setting a fixed timetable for dealing with other disciplinary matters, instructing MPs not to share a platform with anyone suspended or expelled by the out the party for anti-Jewish abuse.

They also asked Labour to adopt the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA) definition of antisemitism, and agree to "transparent oversight" of disciplinary cases.

The two groups said Mr Corbyn's team had not agreed to any of the demands, although this was disputed by Labour.

Addressing reporters afterwards, Mr Goldstein said: “We are extremely disappointed that, one month after we issued a very sensible and well thought-through series of proposals, not one of them – not one of them – has been given to the Jewish community."

He added: “Every excuse given by Mr Corbyn and his team was wrapped up in process. Here we have a leader of the Labour Party who has control of the national executive and who has undoubted strength and control over his party. So we feel the excuses of process are just another excuse for inactivity. That’s why we say we will judge him on his actions, not his words.”

A spokesperson for the JLC added: "This isn’t asking much – that we as a community ask for the protection and support of the leadership of the party, in the same way as the leader would support any other minority group."
    I'm getting the idea that the Left is uniformly anti-Semitic, clear across the globe.

Pete ... explain WHY this is
    Last edited by Drummond; 05-14-2018 at 08:26 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

9. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

It makes no difference. The Palis hate Jews with a passion, and will, by their own words, not stop until Israel is pushed into the sea. The Embassy location is just their latest excuse to attack.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

11. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Why is the Left so very determined to oppose Israel, and in fact the Jewish race, every chance they can contrive for it ?

The Left over here in the UK does much the same. In fact, the British Labour Party has recently been embroiled in an 'anti-Semitic' scandal. See this:

I'm getting the idea that the Left is uniformly anti-Semitic, clear across the globe.

What I don't get is why American Jews vote for Democrats. Completely illogical. Would you call that a "JINO"?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

13. Thanks Drummond, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Yeah, I know about those JINO's Jewish In Name Only...

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    They are the American, Leftist Loving Jews who saved all of the FORESKINS from thousands of baby boy CIRCUMCISIONS to replace their LACKING Intelligence, and missing brain cells with SKIN that stays close to their Upper Lips when they talk. (GAGGLE)
    So, this is for them.

15. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    It makes no difference. The Palis hate Jews with a passion, and will, by their own words, not stop until Israel is pushed into the sea. The Embassy location is just their latest excuse to attack.
    History factoid: The "Grandaddy" of the PLO and modern day terrorism AND Nobel Peace Prize winner , Yassir Arafat, was Egyptian.

He just made a nice living off hate.

17. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Oh, and BTW, since it's muslim scumbag wanting to fight and likely more - I couldn't care less in the slightest bit if those numbers were to triple or quadruple.
    I haven't heard all the details. I was wondering about human shields.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I haven't heard all the details. I was wondering about human shields.
    I don't know about human shields. But you know if Hamas tells the sheeple to go rush the gate in the name of Allah and fatah and WTF-ever, they're going to do it. Seed the crowd with violent idiots (Islamic terrorists) and they are going to draw fire.

Hamas uses those people for the fools they are. They don't care how many people they get killed just as long as they can play victim. And the media is right there feeling their pain

20. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post

@pete311 .... I'm waiting for my answer ....
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Is anyone here aware?

Does anyone know that HAMAS actually pays the families of Palestinian terrorists if they managed to become Martyrs by KILLING Israeli's, or Americans?

Hamas, and Hezbollah are just sanctioned versions of ISIS by the Palestinian authorities.

So, this is for them.

23. Thanks Drummond thanked this post