Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default White cop profiles black driver - caught on video

Pastor, leader of NAACP pulled over and harassed by white police officer in SC. Cop comes up and starts bustin' the driver's balls about drugs and threatens to arrest him and all that. We've seen it a thousand times.

From the Driver's facebook page:

After being asked for his license and registration, Moultrie said in the post, he opened the “glove box” in his car and told the officer, “This is a new car I just purchased and all I have is bill of sale insurance card and registration from car I am transferring tags.”

According to Moultrie’s post, the officer then says “Ok, where you work and who car is this and why you in this neighborhood.” Moultrie tells the officer where his house is located and that he is a pastor, the post said. The officer responds by saying, “And I am the Bill Gates,” according to Moultrie’s Facebook post.

Moultrie continues his recount of the interaction by saying the officer again questions him about why he is in that specific neighborhood in Timmonsville. And after reviewing his information, the officer supposedly tells Moultrie that his tags are registered to another vehicle and he should not drive the car until he gets the situation straightened with the DMV. Moultrie said the officer told him he was doing him a favor for not taking him to jail or writing him a ticket.

“This officer thought he had some drugs or something cause since when 2 patrol car stops one car on a turn signal issue,” Moultrie said in the post. “Guess I can’t be a pastor and can’t drive a Mercedes Benz and live in a nice neighborhood. Well you know as president of Timmonsville NAACP he stop the wrong car tonight cause someone needs to answer for this behavior…”
    http://wpde.com/news/local/timmonsvi...hows-otherwise

Except the Driver of the car is a big. fat. liar.

here's the body-cam footage of the encounter. GOD FORBID a cop remind a driver to wear his seatbelt AND let him go after explaining there's a mix up in the license plate on the car.

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny, FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Those bodycams can be a double-edged sword. Seems to me they've been busting more black liars than cops lately

Watch. If busting liars becomes to big an issue the blacks will raise Hell and the police will have to inform them verbally they are on camera. Because I guess the black population was singled out and not included in the dissemination of info that most police have dash cams and many have body cams and that flashing red light on the top of their shoulder is just a decoration
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post