Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default List of Trump's Lies

Go ahead. List his lies, as President.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Again -this is for the President's lies - not a thread to link to people's opinions of the President's opinion. Reading through the 'list of lies' I see about a 90% rate of the author disagreeing with the President's opinion, and 10% of the author being wrong.

When somebody says "The Iranian deal is the worst deal - it does NOT stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons" that is both opinion and fact. The first part is opinion - based ON THE FACT the deal does not stop Iran from doing ANYTHING, including developing nuclear weapons.

The Author of those lies is a mental midget, me thinks.

So - Show me LIES, Pete. Flat-out, bald-faced lies.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    Again -this is for the President's lies - not a thread to link to people's opinions of the President's opinion. Reading through the 'list of lies' I see about a 90% rate of the author disagreeing with the President's opinion, and 10% of the author being wrong.

When somebody says "The Iranian deal is the worst deal - it does NOT stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons" that is both opinion and fact. The first part is opinion - based ON THE FACT the deal does not stop Iran from doing ANYTHING, including developing nuclear weapons.

Misuse of the word "lie" is and always has been a pet peeve of mine. And nowhere have I seen it more than with my adolescent granddaughters and people on message boards. Opinions are not lies. Too often I see people call others liars simply because they have a difference of opinion.

Childish.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Prime example:

A "catch and release" immigration policy "is a Democrat rule, Sherrod Brown, this is a Democrat rule."
    That's listed as a lie.

Here's their reasoning:

Quote: "You've seen catch and release," Trump said. "You catch them and then you release them, okay? That's what it is. This is a Democrat rule, Sherrod Brown, this is a Democrat rule, catch and release. You catch them, you release them."

Analysis: "For decades, across both Democratic and Republican administrations, many immigrants apprehended while trying to enter the country (by land or sea) have been released from custody while their legal right to remain in the United States was being resolved by the courts," said Adam Cox, a New York University law school professor.

My comment: Okay - so? How is the President's quote a LIE? Democrats have been in power for close to a decade and the nations laws are theirs. In fact, Republicans tried to change the practice - who stopped them? Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by the Analysis/writer
    Senate Republicans made attempts to stop the practice during Obama’s administration, but the process continued.
    Why did it continue? Because congress couldn't act because....democrats were in power. The policy IS a democrat policy because they helped pass and work hard to continue it, even if it was initially created by Republican leadership.

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

.............................. .....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

To expound .... We went through this same crap with President Bush. He "flip-flopped" or he lied if he altered a decision or changed his mind on something.

First, the term "flip-flopping" was based on Jon Kerry's wishy-washy bullsh*t. The left being the ever-unoriginal sheep they are stole the label and then beat it death.

Second, if you are President of the Untied States, responsible for the well being of a Nation and millions of people, and you are NOT flexible enough to change your mind based on an ever-changing environment then you are failure as a leader, IMO. I'd rather see the President admit he was wrong, change his mind based on situational awareness, change course and right the ship than go down with the ship because he refuses to change course. The latter is just being stupid.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I think the man has lied at times, and sometimes folks confuse changing one's mind as lying, and there's a difference and it's easy to discern between the 2.

With that said, 'politifact' is the LAST place on earth to get that info from. There are ENDLESS articles finding them simply wrong. Then you have the owner outright admitting he is biased. I'm all for honesty, and I admit the man has lied before, like others, but just pointing out that THAT source is not the one to rely on at all.

I would simply use obviously his own words, compared with his actions and future words. I don't need someone to tell me that. One needs to simply look at it and be honest with themselves.

Does he lie as much as some would have you believe? Nope. Does he make racist comments all the time as they'll have you believe? Nope. Hell, has he made racist comments at all? Or is this about folks taking messages of his and claiming it's racist?

But again, of course he has lied, he has turned politician. But in my honest opinion, he's MUCH more honest and open about things than any recent presidents in history, even if awful in how he presents it at times.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post

Show me lies show me sweet little lies.

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    To expound .... We went through this same crap with President Bush. He "flip-flopped" or he lied if he altered a decision or changed his mind on something.

First, the term "flip-flopping" was based on Jon Kerry's wishy-washy bullsh*t. The left being the ever-unoriginal sheep they are stole the label and then beat it death.

Second, if you are President of the Untied States, responsible for the well being of a Nation and millions of people, and you are NOT flexible enough to change your mind based on an ever-changing environment then you are failure as a leader, IMO. I'd rather see the President admit he was wrong, change his mind based on situational awareness, change course and right the ship than go down with the ship because he refuses to change course. The latter is just being stupid.
    Yeah he should have done nothing after the World Trade Center collapsed. After all, he campaigned on not being the worlds police. Can't imagine why falling skyscrapers on his watch would change his mind.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Fleetwood Mac

16. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    That's "TELL me lies ..." You misquoted. You must be lying.

18. Thanks Black Diamond, hjmick thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    That's "TELL me lies ..." You misquoted. You must be lying.
    Me and dubya can't help ourselves.

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I doubt any person not named Jesus hasn't lied at least a few times, including Trump.

Myself, I much prefer a President who lies about paying some whore he stooped to keep her mouth shut than one who lies about sending piles of cash to Iran.

Trump has yet to be caught in a lie about what his government is doing, that I'm aware of. Can Obama say that ? Oh yeah , I forgot, no scandals while he was President.........