Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default Wonder How Many Other States?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

2. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, revelarts thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I'm just curious. I always hear of all these raghead places being up in the Northern Midwest. We have some but not a lot of them here. Makes me wonder why they choose that geographical location. Probably can't compete with the illegals here in the fraud department.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Islam funds terrorism, not the terrorists themselves, (as they have no regular jobs-except to engage in terrorism). Its leaders are commanded by the Koran to do so.
    We are stuck with the Dem Party/mainstream media PC crap and both ------ ARE ALLIED WITH THE ISLAMISTS THAT SEEK TO DESTROY THIS NATION.
    HOW MANY DO SO KNOWINGLY AND HOW MANY ARE BLINDED DOES NOT MATTER.
    THEY BOTH HABITUALLY AID THOSE SEEKING OUR DEATH AND DESTRUCTION.

ANY COMPETENT RESEARCH CHECKING THIS SAD AND TRAGIC REALITY OUT FOR TRUTHFULNESS WILL REVEAL THAT IT IS TRUE.
    FOR A QUICK AND EASY LOOK, JUST CHECK OUT EUROPE AND SEE HOW THE MUSLIMS HAVE IT BY A STRANGLEHOLD IN A BIT LESS THAN 30 SHORT YEARS.

ISLAM HAS NO RADICALS, THOSE WE CALL RADICALS ARE IN FULL ACCORD WITH ITS COMMANDMENTS-- THAT TRUTH/REALITY DEMANDS THAT ISLAM BE REFORMED OR ELSE!!

AND IT IS THAT, ""OR ELSE"", THAT SO MANY ARE NOW SACRIFICING THAT WHICH CAN NOT BE SACRIFICED TO AVOID(SAME AS DID THE EUROPEANS).
    FOR THOSE SACRIFICES ARE INCREMENTAL VICTORIES WORKING TOWARDS ISLAMS ULTIMATE VICTORY--== OUR DESTRUCTION.

I will bet my life on this sad truth, any and every day of the week.
    If I live long enough, my words written here and elsewhere, condemning this festering, murdering and malignant scourge, will see to that reality.
    Yet I continue to write the truth...
    I have been speaking this truth since 2001( 17 years now).. No other entity on earth is as evil is this "cult", that the blind world thinks is a peaceful religion!-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 05-15-2018 at 09:43 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I blame our governing bodies for lack of control. Then there are those who keep voting for them.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I blame our governing bodies for lack of control. Then there are those who keep voting for them.
    True enough. There is zero-little crime where there is zero-little opportunity.

I think most voters quit actually thinking a long time ago.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    True enough. There is zero-little crime where there is zero-little opportunity.

I think most voters quit actually thinking a long time ago.
    Complaining and raving about the enemies within and without is so much easier than keeping informed and thinking.

If folks did as was expected, there would be far fewer problems.

No, the enemies wouldn't be gone, but it sure would be easier to control.

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Complaining and raving about the enemies within and without is so much easier than keeping informed and thinking.

If folks did as was expected, there would be far fewer problems.

No, the enemies wouldn't be gone, but it sure would be easier to control.
    A free society is its own biggest problem because it allows itself to be exploited by those could care less about the society, but use its own freedoms against it. Islamic terrorists use our own freedoms as a means to destroy us. As pointed out in another thread, it's worked pretty well in UK.

Government employees are lazy. They get paid the same regardless the amount of work or effort, and it takes an act of Congress to get rid of them once they're in. At MCRD San Diego we had what were called NAFI employees. Non-affiliated something or the other. Basically, civilian employees that were not government civil servants. They had a job like everyone else in the real world.

Was it up to me, ALL civil service jobs would go that route. Don't produce? Bye. Might get some of these clock punchers to care a little more about their job performance.

13. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

A free society is its own biggest problem because it allows itself to be exploited by those could care less about the society, but use its own freedoms against it. Islamic terrorists use our own freedoms as a means to destroy us. As pointed out in another thread, it's worked pretty well in UK.

Government employees are lazy. They get paid the same regardless the amount of work or effort, and it takes an act of Congress to get rid of them once they're in. At MCRD San Diego we had what were called NAFI employees. Non-affiliated something or the other. Basically, civilian employees that were not government civil servants. They had a job like everyone else in the real world.

Was it up to me, ALL civil service jobs would go that route. Don't produce? Bye. Might get some of these clock punchers to care a little more about their job performance.
    If the people held the elected accountable for the 'workers' the situation would improve near immediately.

Like Europe, the country is always making choices, aware or not.

15. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

If the people held the elected accountable for the 'workers' the situation would improve near immediately.

Like Europe, the country is always making choices, aware or not.
    I completely agree. A free society is based on individual responsibility. The millenials are the culminating event of what the militant left began in the 60s and 70s. Freedom without responsibility.

This may sound harsh, but Nixon should have doubled down after Kent State instead of giving in. Want to throw rocks and bottles at soldiers whose only means of defense is a rifle? You deserve to get shot. Same premise as those Pali's attacking the wall in Israel yesterday. Don't want to get shot? Don't throw rocks and bottles at armed soldiers. But they did, and they became the victims. Neial Young wrote them a song. Yada, yada, yada.

These millenials are allowed to vote. I bet they don't even know why they hate Trump (I know you know why you dislike him as do I -- not the issue) and would rather have a two-faced criminal in office. Someone told them so. Republicans BAD. Democrats GOOD. They don't look it up. They don't educate themselves. That would require effort and some personal responsibility to ensure they made informed decisions where the future of this Nation is concerned. College students now don't impress me as having enough brains to get through grade school when I was a kid. But they can sure operate those cell phones and Gameboys

And there's no going back. That's our future. I try not to think too much about it because it is both exasperating and infuriating.

If you don't like it leave doesn't work. They wouldn't even know how, for all their threats. They are destroying all the very so-called "freedoms" they bitch about. But they don't want freedom. they want a pacifier cradle to grave.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I completely agree. A free society is based on individual responsibility. The millenials are the culminating event of what the militant left began in the 60s and 70s. Freedom without responsibility.

This may sound harsh, but Nixon should have doubled down after Kent State instead of giving in. Want to throw rocks and bottles at soldiers whose only means of defense is a rifle? You deserve to get shot. Same premise as those Pali's attacking the wall in Israel yesterday. Don't want to get shot? Don't throw rocks and bottles at armed soldiers. But they did, and they became the victims. Neial Young wrote them a song. Yada, yada, yada.

These millenials are allowed to vote. I bet they don't even know why they hate Trump (I know you know why you dislike him as do I -- not the issue) and would rather have a two-faced criminal in office. Someone told them so. Republicans BAD. Democrats GOOD. They don't look it up. They don't educate themselves. That would require effort and some personal responsibility to ensure they made informed decisions where the future of this Nation is concerned. College students now don't impress me as having enough brains to get through grade school when I was a kid. But they can sure operate those cell phones and Gameboys

And there's no going back. That's our future. I try not to think too much about it because it is both exasperating and infuriating.

If you don't like it leave doesn't work. They wouldn't even know how, for all their threats. They are destroying all the very so-called "freedoms" they bitch about. But they don't want freedom. they want a pacifier cradle to grave.
    I agree with the reasoning, but blaming millennials is a no go. Problem I'm addressing predates their voting.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I agree with the reasoning, but blaming millennials is a no go. Problem I'm addressing predates their voting.
    I said millenials are the culminating event (at least so far). Someone will probably come along and out do them.

I couldn't put a finger on any specific person, place or time when voters quit thinking about what they are doing. Probably started in 1776 The shirking responsibility, at least in my lifetime, began in the 60s. What was it they said? Tune in, something else and drop out? People wanted benefits and the Rights of society but did not feel they had to earn them. Millenials are just hippies magnified x 1000.

But there were people that just left the States during the US Civil War. There were people that tried to sit out the Revolutionary War. I just see the millenials as the result of generation after generation pushing left, demanding more and giving less. They certainly didn't start it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I primarily blame broken immigration laws. Immigrants are not assimilating. They are creating their own cultural communities and using the power of the vote to alter their community makeup.

I could expand on this but I'm tired and I'm typing this one letter at a time because my voice control isn't working.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post