Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Erdogan: Turkey will not allow israel to steal jerusalem from palestinians

ANKARA - Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday that the United Nations had "collapsed" in the face of events in Gaza where Israeli forces killed 60 Palestinian protesters on Monday as the United States relocated its Israel embassy to Jerusalem.

Turkey has been among the most vocal critics of the Israeli use of deadly force against protesters at the Gaza border and of the U.S. decision to open its new embassy in Jerusalem. It called for an emergency meeting of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Istanbul on Friday.
    https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Er...tinians-556681

Please, please PLEASE start some shit with Israel you stupid f-ing Turk. I got a brand new box of popcorn looking for a place to happen.

Turkey has been one of the most vocal critics of Israel for the use of deadly force against Palestinians? How about Turkey's use of deadly force against the Kurds? Turkey is one country that is LONG overdue to get its ass kicked up around its shoulders.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-17-2018 at 09:49 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Black Diamond, darin thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

And BTW, fuckwit Erdogan ... Israel ALREADY HAS taken Jerusalem from Palestine. Is this some kind of punchy, 70 years old delayed response? What f-ing moron.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Bibi will play the role of Michael Corleone. Killing Turks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Somebody with more intelligence should finally tell Erdrogan...

The new capital city of Israel is Jerusalem. Edrogan has no power to STEAL it back from Israel, and just give it to the Palestinians.
    Turkey has never been trusted.....much like N.K. Remember that Turkey (suppposedly Our Ally) Wouldn't allow our aircraft to fly over their territory during the First Gulf War?
    And, even I remember how Turkey played games with JOHN F. KENNEDY during the Cuban Missile Crisis...bowing down to the USSR (at the time) to remove all defensive missiles in trade for Krueshev removing the Nuke Missiles from Cuba in October of 1962.
    One of the most scary times during the COLD WAR, that could have been much different.
    So. If I was talking to Turkey....I'd be telling them to KISS MY ROYAL AMERICAN BUTT!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

7. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    The new capital city of Israel is Jerusalem. Edrogan has no power to STEAL it back from Israel, and just give it to the Palestinians.
    Turkey has never been trusted.....much like N.K. Remember that Turkey (suppposedly Our Ally) Wouldn't allow our aircraft to fly over their territory during the First Gulf War?
    And, even I remember how Turkey played games with JOHN F. KENNEDY during the Cuban Missile Crisis...bowing down to the USSR (at the time) to remove all defensive missiles in trade for Krueshev removing the Nuke Missiles from Cuba in October of 1962.
    One of the most scary times during the COLD WAR, that could have been much different.
    So. If I was talking to Turkey....I'd be telling them to KISS MY ROYAL AMERICAN BUTT!
    And the rest of the story .... (from someone who lived in Turkey during the Cuban Missile Crisis) .... My dad said the Turks were spitting in the gutter behind their backs one day and after Kruschev turned around, kissing American ass the next.

THIS is how we left Turkey. We're sightseeing. There's siome Turk kids playing with a ball and one of them ran out and he hit the car harder than it hit him. We get to spend the night in a Turkish jail and the next day go before the magistrate, judge or whatever. They're suing our asses off because we're Americans and they want US government dollars. So everyone's all serious while this little "damaged" Turk kid is bouncing all over the court room.

I was almost 5 so my memory is a bit sketchy by now, but what I remember IS correct. We go back to base somehow. My grandfather, staunch, old-school Democrat that he was started ringing Henry B. Gonzales' phone off the hook. Next thing I remember we're flying Pan Am the f- outta that shithole.

There was NOTHING about that place I liked fromthe beginning of my memory as a be-bop until I was close to 5. So it's a bits-n-pieces thing. The people were hateful to us for no reason, and my mom worked part-time at the BX and I got left with a Turkish maid and we were at war the entire time. I got spanked every day for it and went right back to war the next morning, I know, I know ... you're thinking "not me" I was a little hardass that just grew into a big one . Bitch shouldn't have taunted me which she did from the second my mom walked out the door until she came home.

So anyone thinking there's any love lost here? Don't.

The bigger point is Turks are and have been two-faced, back-stabbing liars from Day One. Technology has surpassed any need for them so this tip-toeing around their asses doesn't make sense to me.

At aboutime Turkey did at the last second allow us to use their airspace during the First Gulf War. But they made us wait until the last minute for an answer. We should have just flown over Lebanon and Syria and flipped them off on the way. They were going to send their little air forces after our pilots when most of ours were in theater? Saddam's pilots were so desperate they ran off to Iran

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Turkish President Calls On UN To Punish Israel Following Deaths Of Protesters

The president of Turkey is criticizing the UN for not punishing Israel after 60 Palestinian protesters were killed during demonstrations this week.
    In a speech Wednesday, President Tayyip Erdogan said the Turkish government is urging the UN Security Council to condemn Israel following the fatal events at the Gaza Strip, which he described as a genocide.

He added, Turkey is working to evacuate the remaining injured protesters and promised the Palestinian people his full support in their conflict with Israel.
    “Even if the whole world shuts their eyes, we will not allow Israeli cruelty,” said Erdogan. “We will continue to be with our Palestinian brothers not only with our hearts, but with all our resources.”
    The Turkish government has since called for a meeting with members of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation on Friday to discuss the ongoing conflict in the region.
    http://www.oann.com/turkish-presiden...of-protesters/

I wonder if this moron realizes what a two-faced lying hypocrite he is in the most obvious of ways give his treatement of the Kurds in Syria?

But, there you have it. He has squarely aligned himself against our ally with an enemy. Even the Democrats should be able to figure the math out on this one. Maybe.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    http://www.oann.com/turkish-presiden...of-protesters/

I wonder if this moron realizes what a two-faced lying hypocrite he is in the most obvious of ways give his treatement of the Kurds in Syria?

But, there you have it. He has squarely aligned himself against our ally with an enemy. Even the Democrats should be able to figure the math out on this one. Maybe.
    Democrats know the math. Trump will call erdogan something and they will pick on trump for calling him a mean name.

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Democrats know the math. Trump will call erdogan something and they will pick on trump for calling him a mean name.
    Probably.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"The Israelites occupied and conquered Palestine, or Canaan, beginning in the late 2nd millennium bc, or perhaps earlier; and the Bible justifies such occupation by identifying Canaan with the Promised Land, the land promised to the Israelites by God."

"
    Canaan, area variously defined in historical and biblical literature, but always centred on Palestine. Its original pre-Israelite inhabitants were called Canaanites. "

https://www.britannica.com/place/Can...on-Middle-East

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Great warrior View Post
    "The Israelites occupied and conquered Palestine, or Canaan, beginning in the late 2nd millennium bc, or perhaps earlier; and the Bible justifies such occupation by identifying Canaan with the Promised Land, the land promised to the Israelites by God."

"
    Canaan, area variously defined in historical and biblical literature, but always centred on Palestine. Its original pre-Israelite inhabitants were called Canaanites. "

https://www.britannica.com/place/Can...on-Middle-East
    Who write your history books? The filistens or Philistines stole the land from the Jews to start with. The Jews REoccupied the land. Don't go away crying. Just go away.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Who write your history books? The filistens or Philistines stole the land from the Jews to start with. The Jews REoccupied the land. Don't go away crying. Just go away.
    All propaganda has some truth in it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

All propaganda has some truth in it.
    Besides that BS, the argument is irrelevant. "Palestine" was a mandate of Great Britain following WW I. That's what happened back then when you sided with the bad guys in a war an lost. You lose your country. Prior to that, it was a state within the Ottoman Empire. As a sovereign nation, there was no such thing as Palestine. The winners (UK) gave it to the Jews.

Tough shit. I was totally against and still think it was dumb for Israel to give the Gaza to a bunch of Arabs calling themselves "Palestinians" to begin with. There's no such thing as a Palestinian anymore than there is a Palestine. Israel should have kept their asses kicked up to Beirut where they had them in 83.

You can't be nice to those ragheads Arabs. NOTHING is every going to be good enough for them. If peace was declared tomorrow on all sides, "Palestine" would swirl right down the toilet. The gross national product of "Palestine" and Hamas is Islamic terrorism and has been since 1948. You have generations of people that wouldn't know how to work a real job if you gave it to them with no strings attached. They bum off the sympathies of countries like Iran to eek out a meager existence to wage war. An existence that has no point and no purpose in the civilized world.

17. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Besides that BS, the argument is irrelevant. "Palestine" was a mandate of Great Britain following WW I. That's what happened back then when you sided with the bad guys in a war an lost. You lose your country. Prior to that, it was a state within the Ottoman Empire. As a sovereign nation, there was no such thing as Palestine. The winners (UK) gave it to the Jews.

Tough shit. I was totally against and still think it was dumb for Israel to give the Gaza to a bunch of Arabs calling themselves "Palestinians" to begin with. There's no such thing as a Palestinian anymore than there is a Palestine. Israel should have kept their asses kicked up to Beirut where they had them in 83.

You can't be nice to those ragheads Arabs. NOTHING is every going to be good enough for them. If peace was declared tomorrow on all sides, "Palestine" would swirl right down the toilet. The gross national product of "Palestine" and Hamas is Islamic terrorism and has been since 1948. You have generations of people that wouldn't know how to work a real job if you gave it to them with no strings attached. They bum off the sympathies of countries like Iran to eek out a meager existence to wage war. An existence that has no point and no purpose in the civilized world.
    I'm still not over Israel giving the Sinai back. Or did carter force them to give it back ?
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 05-20-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I'm still not over Israel giving the Sinai back. Or did carter force them to give it back ?
    I believe that was part of the peace deal between Egypt and Israel.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Giving the Gaza to Hamas and the PLO was however a unilateral move of good faith on Israel's part. They didn't have to give them shit, and no one brokered any deal. It was an attempt by Israel to shut everybody, especially Hamas, the PLO, Hezbollah and Iran up. Epic fail. You can't deal in good faith with snakes.

21. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post