Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Oh, did I leave THAT out? THAT was THE stupidest, most pointless move of his administration. It has done nothing but stir up shit. And if he's going to stir up shit, he needs to step up to the plate with some wood in his hands, not empty rhetoric.
    I don't know if you left it out. I have a feeling it was in another of your threads. I use the activity stream so I don't always know which thread has what content.

Moving the embassy makes a statement. And we are moving it so that isn't empty rhetoric. Some made fun of trump saying in 8 years the embassy would still be in tel aviv after he initially ran his mouth about moving it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I don't know if you left it out. I have a feeling it was in another of your threads. I use the activity stream so I don't always know which thread has what content.

Moving the embassy makes a statement. And we are moving it so that isn't empty rhetoric. Some made fun of trump saying in 8 years the embassy would still be in tel aviv after he initially ran his mouth about moving it.
    It's a stupid, pointless statement was better left not made.

It is empty rhetoric if it's not backed up. As I have pointed out many times before, I'd rather he back off a stupid statement/action than continue on with the madness just to try and prove something or because he refuses to back of his mouth. He had and has enough issues with enemies in THIS country; yet, he wants to run around pissing off the world.

There was and is nothing to prove here and I find it mind-boggling that KNOWING how pissy and sensitive Arabs are about thei f-ing religious bullsh*t that Trump insisted on purposefully antagonizing them to move an office space from place to another. Because THAT is all it is to us. An office space.

Now, in case everyone paying so much attention to Mueller and the Democrats they're missing the rest of the world, we're on the edge of another world war. Some people need to pull their heads out of their asses quick, and they could start by not needlessly sticking us in the middles of it. Well, too late for that, but somebody better get their shit together. As it stands, we don't have the National will to win another world war. Too many pussies live here.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    It's a stupid, pointless statement was better left not made.

It is empty rhetoric if it's not backed up. As I have pointed out many times before, I'd rather he back off a stupid statement/action than continue on with the madness just to try and prove something or because he refuses to back of his mouth. He had and has enough issues with enemies in THIS country; yet, he wants to run around pissing off the world.

There was and is nothing to prove here and I find it mind-boggling that KNOWING how pissy and sensitive Arabs are about thei f-ing religious bullsh*t that Trump insisted on purposefully antagonizing them to move an office space from place to another. Because THAT is all it is to us. An office space.

Now, in case everyone paying so much attention to Mueller and the Democrats they're missing the rest of the world, we're on the edge of another world war. Some people need to pull their heads out of their asses quick, and they could start by not needlessly sticking us in the middles of it. Well, too late for that, but somebody better get their shit together. As it stands, we don't have the National will to win another world war. Too many pussies live here.
    I don't necessarily think he moved it to shut people up about him not backing up what he says. Moving the embassy makes a statement that we consider Jerusalem Israels capital. It's been our policy since 1995 but no one has had the balls to move it. It also shows we are moving in the opposite direction of Obama. It says that very strongly. That and the Iran deal pullout. It's good we are backing off the last 8 years of kissing Euro and Arab ass and pissing on Israel.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I don't necessarily think he moved it to shut people up about him not backing up what he says. Moving the embassy makes a statement that we consider Jerusalem Israels capital. It's been our policy since 1995 but no one has had the balls to move it. It also shows we are moving in the opposite direction of Obama. It says that very strongly. That and the Iran deal pullout. It's good we are backing off the last 8 years of kissing Euro and Arab ass and pissing on Israel.
    Again, "we" don't/didn't need to make that statement. Jerusalem is the Holy city for 3 different, antagonistic religions. It's been at the heart of the issue since 1967. It was not our problem to solve until we interjected ourselves into it.

I have no problem being Israel's ally and stomping the shit out of Muslims. Only we don't. It WAS their political football and I prefer playing my cards close to the vest rather than declaring up front just to try and sound like some Billy Badass.

As far as I'm concerned, we should have stayed out of it and let Israel kick the shit out of the Pali's. If you recall in 83, Israel had run them all the way into Beirut. But do-gooder, unrealistic idealism us, we had to go stick our noses right in the middle and try strong-arming a peace process that started when I was 7 years old. We've done nothing but needlessly interfere from word go.

Now we're throwing kerosene on the fire.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke