Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default The Coffee Shop

Since this thread is so popular on another board, I thought I'd see what kind of life one might have here. This thread is for general, every day chit chat, nothing in particular but a thread where we keep POLITICS and RELIGION OUT. This is simply a "what are you up to" thread...

... like I have to take the new Camaro back up to the dealer tomorrow for a total detailing job. When I got the car home I washed and waxed it and noticed the paint was far from perfect. The hood especially. There's quite a few little issues, a couple are outright deep dings. I'd take care of that myself if the car was used. I'm pretty good with a buffer and I have all the latest and greatest, DeWalt buffer, Chemical Guys pads and solutions, but the car is new so I want it perfect from the dealer.

Also found out it's what's called a 2SS. They make a 1SS and a 2SS, and the 2SS has all the cool options like the Z71 has which includes the door and dash lit trim stuff that changes colors, the active vents in the hood, the high rear spoiler, 20 inch wheels, Brembo brakes with a 6 piston in front and 4 piston in the rear, the active dual mode exhaust, the 4 diving modes, "Track Mode" is only on the 2SS and Z71, different displays and functions in the dash and Head Up Display, etc. All these goodies can only be found on the 2SS and the Z71. So my little black Camaro really is basically just a Z71 without the supercharger.

So now that I've bored everyone for the umpteenth time about my car, somebody change the subject...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-23-2018 at 07:57 AM.