Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default A Brief History of Spymaster Obama

In light of President Trump's Spygate accusations, it might be time for a quick review of Pres. Obama's past to see if it validates the current charges (listen or read):

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/feat...the-spymaster/

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

There is no way in HELL that the kenyan didn't know EXACTLY, EVERYTHING, that was going on. In fact, he was more than likely directing it all.

That SICKENING little muslim dog turd belongs in PRISON right along with every other CORRUPT, LYING DEMOCRAT that's involved.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-24-2018 at 11:24 AM.

4. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

of course he know most of what was going on. I'm all for getting out of office anyone involved still holding office and prosecuting them to get them out. I'm not for wasting time better spent on those still holding office on those that no longer do. Those names should go to the bottom of the list.

In reality, if anything is done, a couple of small fish will get caught in the net and the bigger fish will walk. How many indictments are there to date?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    of course he know most of what was going on. I'm all for getting out of office anyone involved still holding office and prosecuting them to get them out. I'm not for wasting time better spent on those still holding office on those that no longer do. Those names should go to the bottom of the list.

In reality, if anything is done, a couple of small fish will get caught in the net and the bigger fish will walk. How many indictments are there to date?
    I agree Gunny, but remember the Watergate investigation resulted in 69 indictments with 48 guilty convictions. Most of those found guilty were no longer in the government but their convictions were hung around the necks of Republicans for decades. This is, quite possibly the genesis of the pussification of the current party leadership. It needs to be demonstrated to the general public that criminal activity by EITHER party will be prosecuted fully. This step is vital in draining, then salting the swamp.

7. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

Well, it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings, and it's far from over.