Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default President Trump Cancels Rocket Man Summit

That pie faced little moron just won't learn...

Trump on North Korea, from 'Rocket Man' to 'fire and fury'

Invitation rejected:
    Trump announced on May 24 that he has decided to pull out of the June summit with North Korea.

"We were informed that the meeting was requested by North Korea, but that to us is totally irrelevant," Trump said in a letter to Kim. "I was very much looking forward to being there with you. Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-and-fury.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Maybe it was the Libya comments. No peace prize for Trump. Not so easy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Well it was easy for Obama. Just do nothing.

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    That pie faced little moron just won't learn...

Trump on North Korea, from 'Rocket Man' to 'fire and fury'

Invitation rejected:
    Trump announced on May 24 that he has decided to pull out of the June summit with North Korea.

"We were informed that the meeting was requested by North Korea, but that to us is totally irrelevant," Trump said in a letter to Kim. "I was very much looking forward to being there with you. Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-and-fury.html
    Little guy basically concedes and offers to make a deal, Trump squeezes his nuts harder, then wants to play victim and wonder why the little guy is angry. Classic.

I'l tell you EXACTLY what I would do if I was Un, and the writing is on the wall, I just doubt he's sharp enough to see it.

I go to China, Russia, Iran, Turkey, and anyone in the EU or world for that matter that wants a deal and just cut the US out just like Turkey and Russia have done to us in Syria and the EU, Russia and China are doing with Iran. That's just a no-brainer.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-24-2018 at 12:27 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Brilliant!

We got the hostages and they blew up their testing site... it remains to be seen if this was to hide evidence, or if the site was even usable, or some such other game.

The Libya comment surely struck fear, prompting that nasty comment about VP Pence - Khadaffi was screwing around trying to play games with WMDs, and a few years later was being dragged through the streets by some very pissed off peasants.

Now if NK wants to return to the table, which they most certainly do and need sanctions lifted fast, they no longer have that site or the hostages to use in negotiations.

What real and tangible items will they bring to the table next time? The financial noose is getting tighter with each passing hour, so they don't have the luxury of time.

And, next time, I suspect Rocket Man will do a much better job at refraining from bellicose rhetoric.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

7. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Little guy basically concedes and offers to make a deal, Trump squeezes his nuts harder, then wants to play victim and wonder why the little guy is angry. Classic.

I'l tell you EXACTLY what I would do if I was Un, and the writing is on the wall, I just doubt he's sharp enough to see it.

I go to China, Russia, Iran, Turkey, and anyone in the EU or world for that matter that wants a deal and just cut the US out just like Turkey and Russia have done to us in Syria and the EU, Russia and China are doing with Iran. That's just a no-brainer.
    Won't work. If he goes back to shooting off missiles he's right back in hot water with everyone. He either plays with us or he's screwed.

And we're in the middle of cutting deals with China, and China likes their money. I doubt they'd be willing to give up new deals just because pie face wants to start shooting off missiles again pissing off the world. Can't forget Japan, they're a major player in this.

It's posturing... do I think we should have been running military exercises while dealing with this delicate little moron? No. We agree on that. But he can't walk away and think he's in the clear. If that was the case he could have done that to begin with. My bet is another one will be planned at some point.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-24-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I think that's one of the dumbest comments I've seen you make.

The kenyan got a peace prize because he was the magic negro, so yeah, it is easy. It just depends on whether or not the leftists giving that award out like you or not, and they have reduced it's worth to a cow pie giving it to obama.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Won't work. If he goes back to shooting off missiles he's right back in hot water with everyone. He either plays with us or he's screwed.

And we're in the middle of cutting deals with China, and China likes their money. I doubt they'd be willing to give up new deals just because pie face wants to start shooting off missiles again pissing off the world. Can't forget Japan, they're a major player in this.

It's posturing... do I think we should have been running military exercises while dealing with this delicate little moron? No. We agree on that. But he can't walk away and think he's in the clear. If that was the case he could have done that to begin with. My bet is another one will be planned at some point.
    Yes it would. It would be a brilliant move if he pulled it off too on the part of anyone not wanting to be bullied.

What did Tommy Lee Jones say to the people after he beat the Army scout half to death? "I can't abide bad manners in a man. I won't tolerate it." I'm a US citizen BEFORE any damned party or person. If this nations going to bully and be represented as bullies to the rest of the world, don't count on MY support. I whill not have my name associated with dishonorable behavior. Period.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Anything Trump does will be viewed as the right move by his supporters. He can do no wrong.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Anything Trump does will be viewed as the right move by his supporters. He can do no wrong.

Poor little fella.

Tissue?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

13. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I'm aware of that. Bullying is a deal breaker with me. I don't care who is doing it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I'm aware of that. Bullying is a deal breaker with me. I don't care who is doing it.
    An annoying bird doesn't bully the rhino.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

An annoying bird doesn't bully the rhino.
    The rhino has no need to bully the annoying bird to prove he is bigger and stronger and could squash the annoying bird with one step. It's evident to all without a word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Yes it would. It would be a brilliant move if he pulled it off too on the part of anyone not wanting to be bullied.

What did Tommy Lee Jones say to the people after he beat the Army scout half to death? "I can't abide bad manners in a man. I won't tolerate it." I'm a US citizen BEFORE any damned party or person. If this nations going to bully and be represented as bullies to the rest of the world, don't count on MY support. I whill not have my name associated with dishonorable behavior. Period.
    Well, we'll just have to agree on one thing and disagree on another.

I don't see those military exercises as REAL BULLYING though. Should we have not held them? I think that would have been a good idea to cancel them, but they were just run of the mill, regularly scheduled exercises, nothing special.

And obviously CODDLING pie face never worked, and a different tactic, showing him we're not fucking around DID. Can't see how you could deny that.

It ain't over yet. I'm sure negotiations will be ongoing. Like I say, I think this is just posturing. Pie face will be back. Balls in his court now.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-24-2018 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Well, we'll just have to agree on one thing and disagree on another.

I don't see those military exercises as REAL BULLYING though. Should we have not held them? I think that would have been a good idea to cancel them, but they were just run of the mill, regularly scheduled exercises, nothing special.

And obviously CODDLING pie face never worked, and a different tactic, showing him we're not fucking around DID. Can't see how you could deny that.

It ain't over yet. I'm sure negotiations will be ongoing. Like I say, I think this is just posturing. Pie face will be back. Balls in his court now.
    It wasn't just the exercises. It was the exercises AND verbal antagonizing by Trump and Pompeo.

I never suggested coddling anyone. I suggested using common sense and not antagonizing him. They are not one and the same. I know all the egotistical swollen chest wannabe tough guys out there are spouting off the "we'll show him" shit. Great. Sounds like a HS Senior pushing around 1st grader. My pride runneth over

I want his ass to the table, and agreement made and a line through his name on the list of shit to do. All the crap going on the world and we're sitting here playing tough guy with the most insignificant one. Brilliant strategy. If our strategy is making the world think we're stupid.

And you don't think Un going around us won't work? Seems to me that's what we thought about Syria and Iran as well. In both cases, we've just been cut out of the deal. Those two hot button issues are FAR more significant than NK and they're being ignored. Trump did nothing about Turkey in Syria but threaten to pull our troops out. He's tried bullying the other countries still in the Iran deal with threats of sanctions and that hasn't worked so far, and without everyone, unilateral sanctions mean little.

IF all those countries make their own deals without us, they're going to realize they don't really need us and they have the power collectively to economically ruin us. Only thing we got going for us is that the Europeans are afraid of the dark or stepping into the unknown and taking a risk on something new.