Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Is anyone not worried about Trump's state of mind? The unstable dictator of a country with nuclear weapons is hardly someone you want to mess around with.
    In a way, Kim is just like Trump. He can be calm and mild mannered for a while. But eventually he will wake up in a bad mood and decide poke someone with a stick. Trump uses twitter. Kim uses his state controlled media.
    Not in the slightest bit. We have more accomplished in 2 years than we did in the last 8 put together. And this plan will go along just fine in the long run, and we won't need to lie to the American people, and drop off ransom money.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I doctored none of it. It was lifted directly from the election night thread. I merely transplanted it into another thread.
    Geez, person can hardly make a joke here anymore.

It's all in black & white, dumbass. You deleted the 3 in the middle of the sentence.

How stupid do you have to be to lie about it when it's all right there?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

4. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

If all Trump is going to do is bully the little twit into the ground he can look for a replacement vote in 2020. And he doesn't have any to spare. I won't vote for a person that behaves like that with weaker people. Not going to happen.

Trump's decision was diplomatically stupid. What's he going to do if Un says FU? Invade? No. He ain't going to nothing but bluster and threaten and look like a paper tiger to the rest of world. He'll turn the whole world against the US if he attacks MK.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Welcome back from the DNC school of lies gabby.

Intentionally Omitting part of any statement, fact, or document is par for the DNC course. Probably their most used, and abused method of lying. Omission is the same as lying gabby.

And YOU SUCK AT IT.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

7. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    It's all in black & white, dumbass. You deleted the 3 in the middle of the sentence.

How stupid do you have to be to lie about it when it's all right there?
    Yup, proven liar, time and time again.

As for NK, they came whimpering back now claiming that they are ready to talk at any time that US wants to. Kim thought he would play hardball, but was called out and failed. They both called one another out and failed, but NK how a helluva lot more to lose, and I have no doubt that Trump know what he is doing.

The North Koreans have been playing this little game forever, and Trump told him outright that he isn't playing games and game over unless they came right, in which they did within a few days. They can't survive financially as they are, and need the concessions and other sanctions lifted. This doesn't mean they will give in and be a new country by tomorrow, but they know that if they want what is offered - the list is clearly there of what they need to do, no wiggle room, at least I hope not. And if they continue with the same date, or make another date - if NK continues to threaten, or proclaim they will not denuke fully, then I would walk away once again. No being taken for a fool. Make it so that they have to earn it, and that if they fall back to their old ways, that sanctions and other things can be dropped around their throats rather quickly.

He's not going to give anything up. He won't give up any type of control in NK. But he knows they cannot survive without money. So they need to denuke, stop threats & stop any and all tests. And if me? Ensure their nukes are done with before any concessions. Ensure that investigators can always be around for inspections and to monitor their various programs. They don't have to give in necessarily to a larger power - just work together and get what one another wants.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yup, proven liar, time and time again.

As for NK, they came whimpering back now claiming that they are ready to talk at any time that US wants to. Kim thought he would play hardball, but was called out and failed. They both called one another out and failed, but NK how a helluva lot more to lose, and I have no doubt that Trump know what he is doing.

The North Koreans have been playing this little game forever, and Trump told him outright that he isn't playing games and game over unless they came right, in which they did within a few days. They can't survive financially as they are, and need the concessions and other sanctions lifted. This doesn't mean they will give in and be a new country by tomorrow, but they know that if they want what is offered - the list is clearly there of what they need to do, no wiggle room, at least I hope not. And if they continue with the same date, or make another date - if NK continues to threaten, or proclaim they will not denuke fully, then I would walk away once again. No being taken for a fool. Make it so that they have to earn it, and that if they fall back to their old ways, that sanctions and other things can be dropped around their throats rather quickly.

He's not going to give anything up. He won't give up any type of control in NK. But he knows they cannot survive without money. So they need to denuke, stop threats & stop any and all tests. And if me? Ensure their nukes are done with before any concessions. Ensure that investigators can always be around for inspections and to monitor their various programs. They don't have to give in necessarily to a larger power - just work together and get what one another wants.
    Trump s bullying the little idiot. He doesn't have to. A REAL man who has a set doesn't have to beat down further someone he's already beat down. All he's proving is he can beat a fallen fighter. Doesn't take much of man to do that.

Yep. It's gone on for decades. He was an inch away from a meeting and a possible deal and he had to flex his muscles in Un's face. Stupid. He could have ended this shit finally and hs petty ass little ego had to fuck it all up.

Ain't the first time I've seen this little scenario and probably not the last. I despise bullies with every fiber of my being. They're not men. They're insecure little boys that pick on smaller and weaker people because it's all they can handle.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-25-2018 at 09:02 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Trump s bullying the little idiot. He doesn't have to. A REAL man who has a set doesn't have to beat down further someone he's already beat down. All he's proving is he can beat a fallen fighter. Doesn't take much of man to do that.

Yep. It's gone on for decades. He was an inch away from a meeting and a possible deal and he had to flex his muscles in Un's face. Stupid. He could have ended this shit finally and hs petty ass little ego had to fuck it all up.

Ain't the first time I've seen this little scenario and probably not the last. I despise bullies with every fiber of my being. They're not men. They're insecure little boys that pick on smaller and weaker people because it's all they can handle.
    He'll still have the meeting. The American's have been returned and a lot of damage has already been done to their nuclear facility, but a LONG way to go.

So Trump canceled, because of Kim's words and that of some of his men, and more so due to the fact that they went AWOL when being contacted about setting up the preliminary crap. So Trump pulled back, and now Kim sees he is serious, and doesn't want to see his only chance go up in flames. I don't think Trump wants to either, so he better not push him too far. But again, if they want to play the rhetoric game after agreeing to FULLY denuke, then the meeting would be useless. They BOTH need to be diplomatic and meet in person and see what they can do. But NO $$ or any concessions for them, not until they meet some serious criteria.

The meeting might still take place as planned, perhaps it will now be later. But both sides need to calm down about it. And Un needs to fully understand who easily has the upper hand here - even if we do want to see peace as much as anyone else. If they want to finally see the boots off the throat, they have little to no choice but to follow a certain route and meet certain demands. That doesn't mean others should have carte blanche to abuse them - but this is NK we're talking about, henchmen in office.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

He'll still have the meeting. The American's have been returned and a lot of damage has already been done to their nuclear facility, but a LONG way to go.

So Trump canceled, because of Kim's words and that of some of his men, and more so due to the fact that they went AWOL when being contacted about setting up the preliminary crap. So Trump pulled back, and now Kim sees he is serious, and doesn't want to see his only chance go up in flames. I don't think Trump wants to either, so he better not push him too far. But again, if they want to play the rhetoric game after agreeing to FULLY denuke, then the meeting would be useless. They BOTH need to be diplomatic and meet in person and see what they can do. But NO $$ or any concessions for them, not until they meet some serious criteria.

The meeting might still take place as planned, perhaps it will now be later. But both sides need to calm down about it. And Un needs to fully understand who easily has the upper hand here - even if we do want to see peace as much as anyone else. If they want to finally see the boots off the throat, they have little to no choice but to follow a certain route and meet certain demands. That doesn't mean others should have carte blanche to abuse them - but this is NK we're talking about, henchmen in office.
    If I was Trump I'd have told Trump to go fuck himself and give me call when grows up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Gunny. No offense here, but.....

You calling Trump a Bully...IMO, is rather comical, in many ways. You should go back and read many of your posts here on DP, where you brag about kicking ass, almost all the time.
    Seriously though. If you see Trump as being a Bully against the Little Rocket Man. Then NOTHING Trump says will ever make you satisfied. By the way. We all despise REAL bullies, and you must be talking about another kind of scenario....since Trump hasn't backed down on anything since he was elected. JUST MY OPINION...based on facts.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If I was Trump I'd have told Trump to go fuck himself and give me call when grows up.
    They both likely think the same thing. And while the USA has a lot to lose and gain from all of this, NK is the one in desperation mode and has their citizens frying up some local eggs and grass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

They both likely think the same thing. And while the USA has a lot to lose and gain from all of this, NK is the one in desperation mode and has their citizens frying up some local eggs and grass.
    He's not as desperate as you would like to believe. Last time we crossed the line in Korea we wound up with the Chines Army almost running our asses into the sea. China's not going to let us move in next door.

And that's only way the US can beat NK is to invade and occupy. Trump knows it and so does Un. He needs to get his ego in check and pull his little e-balls back in and deal with this fucker because he's still going to have to deal with the shit he stirred up in the Middle East because he just had to move a building he KNEW was going to piss people off and a lot of people died because of it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

He's not as desperate as you would like to believe. Last time we crossed the line in Korea we wound up with the Chines Army almost running our asses into the sea. China's not going to let us move in next door.

And that's only way the US can beat NK is to invade and occupy. Trump knows it and so does Un. He needs to get his ego in check and pull his little e-balls back in and deal with this fucker because he's still going to have to deal with the shit he stirred up in the Middle East because he just had to move a building he KNEW was going to piss people off and a lot of people died because of it.
    Quite frankly, I'd be just as happy going back to status quo, and keep putting the boot harder and harder on their throats. They very well may be able to go on forever via black market dealing and what not - but their country WILL suffer, even if Kim capitalizes himself. We have the Americans back, and at least one of their major nuke testing plants is all but destroyed. Nothing amazing, but not a bad deal for nothing. Time well tell. I think everyone involved still wants to work something out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quite frankly, I'd be just as happy going back to status quo, and keep putting the boot harder and harder on their throats. They very well may be able to go on forever via black market dealing and what not - but their country WILL suffer, even if Kim capitalizes himself. We have the Americans back, and at least one of their major nuke testing plants is all but destroyed. Nothing amazing, but not a bad deal for nothing. Time well tell. I think everyone involved still wants to work something out.
    Yeah I don't think this process is over.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I suspect that testing facility was jacked already. I posted an entire article on his test facility and the monitoring of testing and how and what the inspectors would have to do on here somewhere a week or so ago, Probably in Current Events/International News since it's NK.

NK is a pain in the ass that has to be dealt with. The ME is WAY greater problem with a lot of big boys in the game. Make a deal with the pimple on our ass and pay attention to where the REAL war is brewing. And STOP pissing everybody off to include our own damned allies. I don't know what it takes to get through sometimes.

We cannot take on the entire World. We do not have the manpower nor the ability. If we end up in a war with Russia, Turkey and Iran, which will naturally include Syria and it's looking like probably Iraq. We'll need more allies than Israel to just hold our own. The whole situations is being ignored but for some shit-talking here and there, and of course stepping on Palestine's dick and wondering why they're pissed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

The worm. He knows everything. He was going to visit NK and bring peace on earth. In fact, when the original meetings were announced, he took credit for it.

He wears/wore make-up, earrings, nose rings, tattoos everywhere, used to wear a wedding dress often - and when not, he would often dress in drag.

The man definitely isn't wrapped tight enough to hold the entire sandwich together.

At any rate, I trust Trump, Pompeo and company much more than I do this knucklehead.

In NK, time is due for change. Even the talk of getting together with an American leader is unheard of prior. I'm not sure if NK is serious, or just wants to get relief. If serious, a deal can be found/had here.

I ain't getting involved in any other disputes.
    Didn't it turn out Rodman didn't have quite the pull he claimed? I seem to recall him mealy-mouthing something but I'm about as interested in listening to him as I am watching weeds grow,