Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default International Probe: Kremlin Complicit In Downing Of MH17 Over Ukraine

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 12:42 PM PT — Thurs. May 24. 2018

International investigators confirmed that the Kremlin is responsible for shooting down flight MH17 over Eastern Ukraine in the summer of 2014.
    The Dutch probe revealed the missile that downed the Malaysian airliner with 298 passenger onboard belonged to a unit deployed in Western Russia.
    Investigators said the rocket was fired from the pro-Russian rebel territory in Eastern Ukraine.

The downing of the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 took place in the wake of the ongoing Russian-Ukrainian war.
    The Kremlin has tried to blame Ukraine for the incident, and fiercely denied its own involvement.
    Previously intercepted rebel communications suggest the pro-Russian rebels thought they shot down a Ukrainian military jet, which turned out to be that passenger Boeing.
    http://www.oann.com/international-pr...aine/Isn't this nice, Shall we all hold our collective breath until somebody does anything about it? I know! We can threaten Russia with sanctions

Seriously. Putin doesn't care because no one's going to do a thing about it. Your example would be Crimea.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    http://www.oann.com/international-pr...aine/Isn't this nice, Shall we all hold our collective breath until somebody does anything about it? I know! We can threaten Russia with sanctions

Seriously. Putin doesn't care because no one's going to do a thing about it. Your example would be Crimea.
    Call me ignorant... but I honestly don't get how Russia can just skate.

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Call me ignorant... but I honestly don't get how Russia can just skate.
    It's actually simple. Russia is accused and Putin says and the sheeple accusers huddle up and talk shit about him and ... do nothing.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    It's actually simple. Russia is accused and Putin says and the sheeple accusers huddle up and talk shit about him and ... do nothing.
    But... WHY?