Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Caputo: 2nd Deep State Informant May Have Reached Out To Trump Campaign

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 8:29 AM PT — Thurs. May 24, 2018

Republican consultant Michael Caputo claims a second man — in addition to Professor Stefan Halper — may have been acting as an FBI informant offering to deliver him missing Hillary Clinton emails.
    One America’s Neil W. McCabe has more from Washington.

Just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

And there's rank and file FBI people that want to come forward to tell what they know too.

There's some democrat trash in deep shit... seriously... I see people going to jail.

No wonder Comey, Brennen, Claptrap, et al, are having a shit fit on TV talking as much TRASH as they can... they're scared shitless.

I would be too if I was in their shoes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    And there's rank and file FBI people that want to come forward to tell what they know too.

There's some democrat trash in deep shit... seriously... I see people going to jail.

No wonder Comey, Brennen, Claptrap, et al, are having a shit fit on TV talking as much TRASH as they can... they're scared shitless.

I would be too if I was in their shoes.
    When I see some indictments I might get my hopes up. A little. Maybe.

They aren't elected officials. All they have to do is wait out the ones that are until another Dem comes along and sweeps it all under the rug.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    When I see some indictments I might get my hopes up. A little. Maybe.

They aren't elected officials. All they have to do is wait out the ones that are until another Dem comes along and sweeps it all under the rug.
    And that's exactly what that little ferret faced shit bag Rosenstein is trying to do.

They've threatened to hold him in contempt, then had a meeting, then more threats, and another meeting, and Rosenstein just keeps stonewalling.

WTF is wrong republicans? They need to get tough and like right fucking now. Enough bull shit. Hold the little shit stain in contempt and THEN drop it if he complies... FULLY!!

Trump should just DECLASSIFY EVERYTHING and then FIRE the stinking lot of them. He CAN do that. They DO all WORK for HIM.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-24-2018 at 07:37 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Has anyone noticed something I did?

Strange how both the words "DEEP STATE" and "DRAIN THE SWAMP" seem to mean the sam thing?????

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

And that's exactly what that little ferret faced shit bag Rosenstein is trying to do.

They've threatened to hold him in contempt, then had a meeting, then more threats, and another meeting, and Rosenstein just keeps stonewalling.

WTF is wrong republicans? They need to get tough and like right fucking now. Enough bull shit. Hold the little shit stain in contempt and THEN drop it if he complies... FULLY!!

Trump should just DECLASSIFY EVERYTHING and then FIRE the stinking lot of them. He CAN do that. They DO all WORK for HIM.
    I understand the need for keeping some things classified. However, I'm not okay with people hiding behind it. There are plenty of people -- myself as a matter of fact -- with as high a clearance and most DOJ/FBI personnel, and there are plenty WAY higher to go through all that crap. I have an FBI TS clearance which is different for some reason than my measly DoD TS.

Matter of fact I think it would just be awesome to impanel military personnel to sift through the garbage because they are less likely to make political partisan decisions than DoD/DoJ civilian personnel. But it CAN be done.

Why Rosenstein still has a job is a mystery to me. Sessions too. Trump's appointed heavies for his foreign relations and he's got two pantywaists running the DoJ..

9. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I understand the need for keeping some things classified. However, I'm not okay with people hiding behind it. There are plenty of people -- myself as a matter of fact -- with as high a clearance and most DOJ/FBI personnel, and there are plenty WAY higher to go through all that crap. I have an FBI TS clearance which is different for some reason than my measly DoD TS.

Matter of fact I think it would just be awesome to impanel military personnel to sift through the garbage because they are less likely to make political partisan decisions than DoD/DoJ civilian personnel. But it CAN be done.

Why Rosenstein still has a job is a mystery to me. Sessions too. Trump's appointed heavies for his foreign relations and he's got two pantywaists running the DoJ..
    I freakin' like THAT idea.

I had a secret clearance. Had to have that just to walk onto the flight line. Was given temp Krypto clearance when we went to Area 51, and there is no higher, but I thought those clearances expired.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I freakin' like THAT idea.

I had a secret clearance. Had to have that just to walk onto the flight line. Was given temp Krypto clearance when we went to Area 51, and there is no higher, but I thought those clearances expired.
    TS was my because of my MOS. FBI TS was when I was stationed at the Navy Annex (Headquarters, Marine Corps aka Hell) which is an annex to the Pentagon. That was because of my job there.

Was supposed to be "reward" for a successful tour on the drill field. Reward? I asked the MOS monitor why he didn't just cut to the chase and bed me over the desk Most Fleet Marines WANTED to escape the Fleet for awhile. I wasn't one of them.

12. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

TS was my because of my MOS. FBI TS was when I was stationed at the Navy Annex (Headquarters, Marine Corps aka Hell) which is an annex to the Pentagon. That was because of my job there.

Was supposed to be "reward" for a successful tour on the drill field. Reward? I asked the MOS monitor why he didn't just cut to the chase and bed me over the desk Most Fleet Marines WANTED to escape the Fleet for awhile. I wasn't one of them.
    So your clearances have expired as well though...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

So your clearances have expired as well though...
    No. The clearance does not expire. When I worked as an electrician here in SA I got sent to the FBI building with a crew and they made us all fill out forms to get clearances to do electrical in their building The lady calls my name and says You already have a TS, half question half statement. Sure do, ma'am. They all had to get fingerprinted and all that shit while I got to drink coffee and shoot the breeze with the secretary

The clearance itself is one thing. Once you have it, you're stuck. I STILL watch what I say. Which pissed me off sometimes when some shit-talker know it all is blowing smoke all over the board.

You lose your access. Classified material is compartmentalized. My clearance got me privy to classified info pertaining to my job. I could not however, just walk in the Comm Center and read whatever the Hell I got the urge to. Each time you check out of a command your access is voided and when you check in to a new command you are given whatever access they deem pertains to your job.

If I need a clearance right now, all they would do is run my name through their database from the date of my last clearance and see if anything new popped up, update the system and I'm good to go.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-24-2018 at 08:36 PM.

15. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

No. The clearance does not expire. When I worked as an electrician here in SA I got sent to the FBI building with a crew and they made us all fill out forms to get clearances to do electrical in their building The lady calls my name and says You already have a TS, half question half statement. Sure do, ma'am. They all had to get fingerprinted and all that shit while I got to drink coffee and shoot the breeze with the secretary

The clearance itself is one thing. Once you have it, you're stuck. I STILL watch what I say. Which pissed me off sometimes when some shit-talker know it all is blowing smoke all over the board.

You lose your access. Classified material is compartmentalized. My clearance got me privy to classified info pertaining to my job. I could not however, just walk in the Comm Center and read whatever the Hell I got the urge to. Each time you check out of a command your access is voided and when you check in to a new command you are given whatever access they deem pertains to your job.

If I need a clearance right now, all they would do is run my name through their database from the date of my last clearance and see if anything new popped up, update the system and I'm good to go.
    Interesting... then I still have a secret clearance on file... even a krypto...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default High Plains & Gunny...Security clearances..

How Long is a Security Clearance Good for After the Military?
    https://militarybenefits.info/securi...-the-military/
    Generally, a security clearance after separation from the military is good for 24 months or 2 years. It may be less if the periodic investigation window expires less than 2 years at the time of separation. For instance, re-investigation for a SECRET clearance occurs every 10 years. If separation from the military occurs 1 year prior to the re-investigation than that service member would have 1 year left on their current security clearance instead of 2 years.

Read more: https://militarybenefits.info/securi...#ixzz5GTRN0Kl2
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

18. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Interesting... then I still have a secret clearance on file... even a krypto...
    More than likely. If they can find it. Remember they were using paper back then and lost a lot of crap. Mine was originally on paper and later got put into the database when they started using them. If you got out before it got switched over it could be lost, or buried in a warehouse somewhere in the Midwest (that's where our records used to go), but technically, yes, you should still have one.

NOW, let me ask you this ... if you had a clearance solely for the reason of being around the planes you were, are ANY of those planes still used? I'm thinking no

It's probably be easier to get a new S clearance than find your old one.

With me I have no idea what has and hasn't been declassified so I just assume it's still classified. My ass feels a LOT safer than way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

NOW, let me ask you this ... if you had a clearance solely for the reason of being around the planes you were, are ANY of those planes still used? I'm thinking no
    F-16... they're still around... aren't they? ...

The Thunderbirds are still flying them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

F-16... they're still around... aren't they? ...

The Thunderbirds are still flying them.
    I think the Air Force still flies them. I know when the Marines got rid of the F-4s and the A-7's a LOT of scarewingers were out of a job.

Your average FBI guy has a Secret. Who knows what the higher-ups have. But THIS is what I think about their "for the sake of personal safety and National security" line:

Remember Valerie Plame? The "undercover" CIA agent supposedly outed by some high-ranking Republican whose name I don't remember. This was "outed": She'd beben out of the field for two years and driving to and from work every day to CIA Hqtrs in Langley, VA. Once you turn right on the Chain Bridge you're only going one place. The school crossing guard probably knew WTF she was. That was a total hatchet job trying to get at Bush that failed but it screwed the Republican they claimed outed her. Her own husband blabbed about her to the media first.

Anyway, I don't want to hear that lame-ass excuse. Do it behind closed doors. Determine who would be compromised and make the rest public. But get another agency to do the investigations. I trust the DoJ to investigate itself like i trust my five years old granddaughter to inspect her own bedroom.