Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Report: Egypt, qatar proposing truce between israel and hamas

The truce proposals come after weeks of clashes between Israel and Palestinians on the Gaza border.

Are Israel and Hamas moving toward a truce that will resolve the humanitarian crisis in the Gaza Strip?

According to a report by Channel 10 broadcast on Wednesday, there are currently two proposals on the table – from Egypt and Qatar.

Israel has reportedly demanded a complete cessation of rocket fire and tunnel building, in addition to respecting the security perimeter at the Gaza border and a solution regarding the missing Israelis held in Gaza.

In return, Israel will substantially reduce restrictions at Gaza’s border crossings, including permitting the entry of goods and services to the Gaza Strip – on the condition that they will not be used to boost Hamas’s military. Egypt will also offer to lessen restrictions at its Rafah crossing with Gaza.

According to the report, Arab officials believe the truce is also of interest to moderate Arab states and that Cairo will take on the responsibility for monitoring the implementation of the agreement.

Officials did, however, voice concern that the Palestinian Authority and its president Mahmoud Abbas will not support the arrangement, as it consists of a deal between Israel and Hamas, thereby overlooking the role of the Palestinian Authority.

The issue of Gaza is said to seriously concern the Trump administration, reported Channel 10, and they are keen to see quiet in the Gaza Strip and a response to the humanitarian situation. The US wishes to make progress in Gaza prior to presenting its peace plan, and is urging Arab states to publicly declare that Hamas is responsible for the situation in Gaza.

The truce proposals come after weeks of clashes between Israel and Palestinians on the Gaza border.

Last week, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told CBS News that there was no possibility of talks with Hamas.

“As long as they seek our destruction, what am I going to talk about?” said Netanyahu, adding that no Hamas leader was free from the threat of targeted killings.
    https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...d-Hamas-558241

I don't see this one getting out of the gate mostly because of Hamas. I really don't get why anyone treats a terrorist organization as a legit government. Hamas is the reason the Pali's are and will remain screwed. They aren't going to give up power and they don't want peace. Without a war, they'd have to get real jobs and go to work.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

They're all muslims... all they know how to do is war.

Bunch of stone age ignorant sons a bitches.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    They're all muslims... all they know how to do is war.

Bunch of stone age ignorant sons a bitches.
    These guys don't have anything to do with the religion. They're Muslim in name only. I never have gotten why your average everyday Arab Muslim doesn't just hoist the bullshit flag and take these a-hles out themselves.

These warmongers have made an industry out of hate and war because it pays better than herding sheep and tilling a field and a lot less strenuous. If it wasn't religion, they'd find another excuse. The Persians thecnically weren't Muslims and they believe Xerxes was a living god. They were the first to try and take over the world from Persia (Iran) and got all the way to Greece and got stopped at Thermoplyae and Athens. They revamped into Muslims and went after it again. They murdered all the Christians in the ME several times, then got their asses kicked in France by Martel. They seriously got their asses whipped in WWI and divided up between the winners.

And they're back it again. Religion is a symptom of the culture. The culture was trying to take over the world before the religion. The religion was and is used to rally the discontented, poor, lazy and haters.

The best hope the West has is if Saudi Arabia and Iran actually confront each other instead of fighting proxie wars like the current one in Yemen. The sunni and shia hate each other.

Be a crying shame if they killed each other off
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    These guys don't have anything to do with the religion. They're Muslim in name only. I never have gotten why your average everyday Arab Muslim doesn't just hoist the bullshit flag and take these a-hles out themselves.

These warmongers have made an industry out of hate and war because it pays better than herding sheep and tilling a field and a lot less strenuous. If it wasn't religion, they'd find another excuse. The Persians thecnically weren't Muslims and they believe Xerxes was a living god. They were the first to try and take over the world from Persia (Iran) and got all the way to Greece and got stopped at Thermoplyae and Athens. They revamped into Muslims and went after it again. They murdered all the Christians in the ME several times, then got their asses kicked in France by Martel. They seriously got their asses whipped in WWI and divided up between the winners.

And they're back it again. Religion is a symptom of the culture. The culture was trying to take over the world before the religion. The religion was and is used to rally the discontented, poor, lazy and haters.

The best hope the West has is if Saudi Arabia and Iran actually confront each other instead of fighting proxie wars like the current one in Yemen. The sunni and shia hate each other.

Human trash.

Reminds me of democrats.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Human trash.

Reminds me of democrats.
    I think Democrats are worse. At least Islamic extremists just want to kill us and be done with it. Democrats/lefties want us to listen to their incessant whining and crying.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

And after being divided up by the winners of WWI, the Jews and Arabs in the British Protectorate of Palestine lived peacefully together. Then the Mufti of Jerusalem, in a bid to gain personal political power by kicking out the British overlords, aligned his movement with Adolf Hitler and adopted his virulent antisemitism. This so impressed Hitler that Himmler appointed the Mufti as leader of the only non Aryan, all Muslim SS Division. When Germany lost the war, the Mufti's dreams were dashed and the flood of European Jews to Israel flipped the script. This got the "Palestinian" hatred of the Jews rolling which made this group of people the perfect inheritors of the Nazi ethos. With Egypt serving as a safe haven for numerous ex-Nazi leaders a new organization was formed , the PLO, with Yasser Arafat at the helm. Arafat was trained in asymmetrical warfare by none other than Hitler's personal fixer, Otto Skorzeny. The PLO and later Hezbollah and Hamas became the perfect foil of the other Arab states keep the focus on Israel as the problem in the ME while taking the attention off of their own nefarious activities.

With Pres Trump's moves in the ME, visits with the Gulf States, taking down ISIS, moving the Embassy to Jerusalem and dismantling the Iran Nuke deal, the focus is moving away from the Palestinian/Israeli conflict to the Iran threat (Sunni v Shiite?). A new day dawning in the ME?

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post