Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default It’s Time to Impeach the President

I don't know for sure just how much involvement Obama had himself, but I have no doubt that he had some involvement, and his hand in several cookie jars. Almost everything about Russia somehow comes back to the democrats, Hillary, Obama & so many others looking to ensure a Clinton victory. The spying, FISA warrants... they surely need an investigation in to MANY actions by many parties that keep spilling out.

-----

WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: It’s Time to Impeach the President (Obama)

By Wayne Allyn Root

Liberals will be shocked to hear this. Yes, I finally agree. You’ve won over Wayne Root with evidence and common sense. It’s time to impeach the president.

However, it’s not President Trump I’m talking about. It’s time to impeach former President Barack Obama. And of course, prosecute him too.

Many are starting to come to this conclusion. Tom Fitton, the legal genius behind Judicial Watch (the number one government watchdog in America), has come to the same conclusion. Fitton said this week that amidst a climate of impeachment fervor, the actual evidence points to Obama’s actions warranting impeachment far more than Trump. Fitton reports that ordering surveillance and sending spies into the Trump presidential campaign are all grounds for post-Presidency impeachment and more importantly, prosecution.

None other than greatly respected former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer said this week, “I guarantee the answer is yes” as to whether Obama knew the FBI had planted spies into the Trump campaign. He says no FBI Director would dare infiltrate a presidential campaign without the direct approval and authorization of the sitting president.

Welcome to my world. I’ve screamed about Obama’s illegal actions for years. Starting of course with his attempt to use the IRS to destroy my life. But I’m just one of thousands of victims. I have always understood the lengths Obama would go to, to destroy his political opposition.

Obama didn’t just authorize illegal spying, surveillance and FISA warrants based on fraud, paid for by Hillary and the DNC. He ordered it all.

Somehow this must all be getting through. Despite 93% negative news coverage from the mainstream media, President Trump is sitting pretty at 50% approval at Rasmussen (the most accurate pollster of the 2016 election). More shockingly, Reuters generic Congressional poll has shifted from Democrats winning by 16 points back in February, to Republicans up by 6 points this week. YES, I said Republicans are now leading by 6 points.

That’s a 22-point swing in a matter of months. And a 9-point swing in a week. The supposed “blue wave” is finished.

Why do you think this is? Because the average American now understands what happened. It isn’t Trump who did anything wrong. He was clearly framed by Obama, Hillary and their minions in the DC Swamp (FBI, DOJ, CIA and NSA).

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...esident-obama/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Be hilarious if it's Obama that goes to prison or has to leave the country. After the left taunted us about how trump is going to prison or will be removed from office.

3. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

How does one impeach a non-sitting President? I could care less if he's thrown in front of a fast moving truck. But it seems to me it's kinda hard to remove him from an office he no longer holds.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    How does one impeach a non-sitting President? I could care less if he's thrown in front of a fast moving truck. But it seems to me it's kinda hard to remove him from an office he no longer holds.
    Impeachment is actually the trial portion. Bubba was impeached and remained in office.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Impeachment is actually the trial portion. Bubba was impeached and remained in office.
    Be a lot quicker to throw him in front of truck. Just sayin ...

I understand what an impeachment is but he is no longer answerable to Congress job-wise. Criminal charges I'm all for as long as there's actual, hard evidence to prove the crime and not he-said/she-said crap that goes nowhere and wastes lots of time and money. Remember, you can only be convicted on hearsay in this country if you have no power and the judge and jury hates you.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Be a lot quicker to throw him in front of truck. Just sayin ...

I understand what an impeachment is but he is no longer answerable to Congress job-wise. Criminal charges I'm all for as long as there's actual, hard evidence to prove the crime and not he-said/she-said crap that goes nowhere and wastes lots of time and money. Remember, you can only be convicted on hearsay in this country if you have no power and the judge and jury hates you.
    Oh I think eventually there will be hard evidence.

9. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

They can, just as if someone were still in office - but unfortunately it would be a waste as really the only penalty would be to prohibit from holding future office seats, I believe.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    They can, just as if someone were still in office - but unfortunately it would be a waste as really the only penalty would be to prohibit from holding future office seats, I believe.
    What about the prosecution portion?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Totally agree....IF ONLY IT WAS POSSIBLE...but here's my remedy...

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

14. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

What about the prosecution portion?
    Honestly don't know, no more than what happened the last time they impeached someone out of office already.

Just as Trump can be investigated for so long as president, they can look into any issues with Obama and company, and if any laws broken, hopefully prosecute.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default We all know...everything Obama did illegally....IS PUNISHABLE..

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Honestly don't know, no more than what happened the last time they impeached someone out of office already.

Just as Trump can be investigated for so long as president, they can look into any issues with Obama and company, and if any laws broken, hopefully prosecute.
    It just takes a good A.G. willing to follow through with charges for a Grand Jury for Obama, everybody who worked for him, and the Clintons...with the DNC leadership.

All have been shown, and proven to have Ignored the Law, and the Constitution. Why we have to wait so long to see something happen...rests on the results...HONESTLY....of the Mid-Term Elections. If the DEMS retake Majorities in either house....IT WON'T HAPPEN AT ALL.

We have to KEEP them from taking over to DESTROY the country. Taxes will go up, and our Military will become another CLINTON failure.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

EVERYTHING that has happened... EVERY-THING... in regards to the IRS scandal, Fast 'n Furious, FISA abuse, Trump campaign spying, wire taping, the fake dirty dossier, having the SC appointed, on and on, the kenyan knew about AAAAALLLL of it, and not by any of stretch of the imagine, probably ORDERED it ALL done, but at the very LEAST... HE KNEW.

That filthy, America hating muslim dog turd belongs in prison. I just wish like HELL Trump would send the US Marshalls or someone to Hawaii with a warrant and just KICK IN DOORS like they did to Manafort and Cohen and search for this fabled obama hard copy birth certificate, and when they don't find one get signed statements under threat of perjury from people that work in the records department that there NEVER WAS ONE, EVER, it was all a BIG LIE, like we all don't know that by now anyway.

I would throw the party of the CENTURY. I would invite everyone I know, everyone from this board, I would flip for the entire thing I'd be so happy to see the kenyan's ass in JAIL.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-25-2018 at 09:56 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Oh I think eventually there will be hard evidence.
    You and high plains drifter. Ever the optimists

Seriously, does anyone consider the precedent and possible consequences down the road before they come up with these ideas? In a perfect, fair world with an unbliased judiciary and professional in Congress ... well, that's already asking too much ... yes. he should be charged for the crimes against the Constitution he committed. But here in the real world .... you think Trunp's witch hunt is bad? It is a direct result fo going after Clinton. The left is vindictive, petty and never forget a slight. They wouldn't rest until they destroyed a Republican or conservative President. And as you can see by the Russia probe, facts and reality mean little to nothing to them.

IMO they quit looking for Russian collusion a long time ago. They're trying to find a process crime at this point to save whatever face they think they can. And if it's an unpaid jaywalking ticket it will be the most heinous crime committed since John Wayne Gacy and the left will soak it up like Bud Lite at an outdoor country concert in July in Texas.

If he can't be busted for a felony crime with a mountain of evidence even the left can't ignore, it's probably not worth it. It won;t be painted in light of the facts in the OP. The media and left will paint in the light of "Republicans wanting payback for the Russia probe".

Like I said, the truck would be quicker and easier.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

You and high plains drifter. Ever the optimists

Seriously, does anyone consider the precedent and possible consequences down the road before they come up with these ideas? In a perfect, fair world with an unbliased judiciary and professional in Congress ... well, that's already asking too much ... yes. he should be charged for the crimes against the Constitution he committed. But here in the real world .... you think Trunp's witch hunt is bad? It is a direct result fo going after Clinton. The left is vindictive, petty and never forget a slight. They wouldn't rest until they destroyed a Republican or conservative President. And as you can see by the Russia probe, facts and reality mean little to nothing to them.

IMO they quit looking for Russian collusion a long time ago. They're trying to find a process crime at this point to save whatever face they think they can. And if it's an unpaid jaywalking ticket it will be the most heinous crime committed since John Wayne Gacy and the left will soak it up like Bud Lite at an outdoor country concert in July in Texas.

If he can't be busted for a felony crime with a mountain of evidence even the left can't ignore, it's probably not worth it. It won;t be painted in light of the facts in the OP. The media and left will paint in the light of "Republicans wanting payback for the Russia probe".

Like I said, the truck would be quicker and easier.
    If Cosby can go down, anyone can.
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 05-25-2018 at 10:19 PM.

20. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

If Cosby can go down, anyone can.
    You must have missed the complete passes Obama got on flat-out lying, EO's up the ass that violated the Constitution and/or federal law, and end-running Congress to make a deal with a terrorist Nation that he got a walk on and the left didn't bat as much as an eyelash over it.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-25-2018 at 10:22 PM.