Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You must have missed the complete passes Obama got on flat-out lying, EO's up the ass that violated the Constitution and/or federal law, and end-running Congress to make a deal with a terrorist Nation that he got a walk on and the left didn't bat as much as an eyelash over it.
    I have a feeling there will be more. He won't be tried in Congess though.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I have a feeling there will be more. He won't be tried in Congess though.
    I have zero problem with him being taken down. I'd like to see him taken down so far that all his EO's were declared null and void. I'm STILL wondering how an EO that violates the Constitution (DACA) can be upheld by a lower court. That makes absolutely no sense. Yet, there it is ...
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

As I have said before, no liberal with any common sense (which excludes grandstanding politicians looking to make names for themselves) wants Trump removed from office. Better to allow him to destroy the Republican party from within. And no one really wants the Rev. Pence in the Oval Office.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    As I have said before, no liberal with any common sense (which excludes grandstanding politicians looking to make names for themselves) wants Trump removed from office. Better to allow him to destroy the Republican party from within. And no one really wants the Rev. Pence in the Oval Office.
    While there should be logic to what you say, for liberals, I know lots of regular folks who want nothing more than to see the President brought down. Of course, they are reacting with emotion, instead of logic, which is the liberal way.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

You and high plains drifter. Ever the optimists

Seriously, does anyone consider the precedent and possible consequences down the road before they come up with these ideas? In a perfect, fair world with an unbliased judiciary and professional in Congress ... well, that's already asking too much ... yes. he should be charged for the crimes against the Constitution he committed. But here in the real world .... you think Trunp's witch hunt is bad? It is a direct result fo going after Clinton. The left is vindictive, petty and never forget a slight. They wouldn't rest until they destroyed a Republican or conservative President. And as you can see by the Russia probe, facts and reality mean little to nothing to them.

IMO they quit looking for Russian collusion a long time ago. They're trying to find a process crime at this point to save whatever face they think they can. And if it's an unpaid jaywalking ticket it will be the most heinous crime committed since John Wayne Gacy and the left will soak it up like Bud Lite at an outdoor country concert in July in Texas.

If he can't be busted for a felony crime with a mountain of evidence even the left can't ignore, it's probably not worth it. It won;t be painted in light of the facts in the OP. The media and left will paint in the light of "Republicans wanting payback for the Russia probe".

Like I said, the truck would be quicker and easier.
    Gotta keep the faith, brother, even in the darkest of times.

If we don't have hope, what do we have?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-26-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    While there should be logic to what you say, for liberals, I know lots of regular folks who want nothing more than to see the President brought down. Of course, they are reacting with emotion, instead of logic, which is the liberal way.
    Also in lieu of the truth.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    They can, just as if someone were still in office - but unfortunately it would be a waste as really the only penalty would be to prohibit from holding future office seats, I believe.
    I missed this. That's kinda what I thought.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I missed this. That's kinda what I thought.
    Yes but I am wondering if he can still be prosecuted for things he did as president. It just wouldn't be by congress

11. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Might want to get a consensus from your fellow Dems/leftwingnuts before speaking for all of them in THIS because they sure got a funny way of showing what you just stated. Tried to f- him over in the election and when that didn't work the cheaters accused HIM of cheating. Gotta admit, that takes some gall.

Then there's ongoing year and a half and counting meltdown everywhere you look. Looks to me like most of your own disagree with you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yeah no one wants him removed except the 90 percent who do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Might want to get a consensus from your fellow Dems/leftwingnuts before speaking for all of them in THIS because they sure got a funny way of showing what you just stated. Tried to f- him over in the election and when that didn't work the cheaters accused HIM of cheating. Gotta admit, that takes some gall.

Then there's ongoing year and a half and counting meltdown everywhere you look. Looks to me like most of your own disagree with you.
    Be hilarious if trump were removed and then pence made it 20 times harder for fags, trannies, and illegals.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The establishment republicans are doing a fine job of destroying the party without any help from the president.

I don't think I'd vote for Pence either. But if it came down to him or a demtard, Pence it would be.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Be hilarious if trump were removed and then pence made it 20 times harder for fags, trannies, and illegals.
    Probably wouldn't be long before we'd see another coup of Pence from the democrat corruption mill.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Does he not like them? I admit, I know almost nothing about Pence except he comes from a questionable state, IMO. I never pay much attention to the VPs. They usually just get all the mandatory Presidential shit details

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Does he not like them? I admit, I know almost nothing about Pence except he comes from a questionable state, IMO. I never pay much attention to the VPs. They usually just get all the mandatory Presidential shit details
    Lol. Yeah. Trump was the first republican to reach out to LGBTQ how many fucking letters are we up to...
    At the republican convention during his nomination speech.

But if you listen to the left trump is inrersted in decorating his house with queer lampshades.

Pence is a hardass Marine with a history of "intolerance ". It would be talked about more if Adolf Drumpf hadn't come along.