Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I keep my red meat to a minimum. I eat more fish and chicken and pork, try my best to eat as many salads as I can, ruffage, take a vitamin every morning with OJ, drink lots of fluids, water, beer, Jack Daniels...
    My problem is I can take only so much chicken and I hate fish. It tastes like fish. When I'd go deep sea fishing in FL I;d always go with my stepfather or someone else who would eat my catch. I love fighting them but I ain't eating them.

No go figure I'll eat lobster, crabs legs and steamed cherrystone clams all day

I've kinda added pork once every week or two because I like that half the price of beef part. I eat ham as well but the family won't. Cool with me. Don't have to worry about them stealing mine I almost always have eggs for breakfast. I make them for my daughter because her health ain't great and a lot of it is her not taking care of herself. She at least gets eggs for breakfast and I get her these cookies that are almost all protein. So at least she's getting some protein. I also make the oldest granddaughter a cheese omelet because she thinks it's just too cool. Naturally, I'm eating some too. Piss on the SIL. Lazy f*cker. He can make hos own sh*t.

But I got to have red meat. For one, it's good for anemia regardless all the other health horror stories people like to tack onto it. Probably just a rumor started by a Dem come to life.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    My problem is I can take only so much chicken and I hate fish. It tastes like fish. When I'd go deep sea fishing in FL I;d always go with my stepfather or someone else who would eat my catch. I love fighting them but I ain't eating them.

No go figure I'll eat lobster, crabs legs and steamed cherrystone clams all day

I've kinda added pork once every week or two because I like that half the price of beef part. I eat ham as well but the family won't. Cool with me. Don't have to worry about them stealing mine I almost always have eggs for breakfast. I make them for my daughter because her health ain't great and a lot of it is her not taking care of herself. She at least gets eggs for breakfast and I get her these cookies that are almost all protein. So at least she's getting some protein. I also make the oldest granddaughter a cheese omelet because she thinks it's just too cool. Naturally, I'm eating some too. Piss on the SIL. Lazy f*cker. He can make hos own sh*t.

But I got to have red meat. For one, it's good for anemia regardless all the other health horror stories people like to tack onto it. Probably just a rumor started by a Dem come to life.
    Fuck that Gunny... force feed yourself fish if you have to, it's good for ya, man. I'll tell ya, I've elevated my fish cooking to an art. I watch the youtube videos about battering and such, really good stuff on there. Some flour and seasonings and what not, then an egg wash and into some Planko jap crunchies, deep fry it, friggin' better than a restaurant, Cod... Halibut is my fav but Ocean Perch, whatever, it's all good... and when I get my ass in gear I get out and catch the BEST fish to eat and that's WISCONSIN BLUE GILL, or CRAPPIE, or SUN FISH... maaaan... you'd like it ya fuck, or I'd cram it in your red meat hole until ya did....

Sure does matter though how you cook things, and when you're a bachelor like me you learn to cook if you ever want anything to eat other than BOILED FUCKIN' HOTDOGS or some shit.