Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
I keep my red meat to a minimum. I eat more fish and chicken and pork, try my best to eat as many salads as I can, ruffage, take a vitamin every morning with OJ, drink lots of fluids, water, beer, Jack Daniels...
My problem is I can take only so much chicken and I hate fish. It tastes like fish. When I'd go deep sea fishing in FL I;d always go with my stepfather or someone else who would eat my catch. I love fighting them but I ain't eating them.

No go figure I'll eat lobster, crabs legs and steamed cherrystone clams all day

I've kinda added pork once every week or two because I like that half the price of beef part. I eat ham as well but the family won't. Cool with me. Don't have to worry about them stealing mine I almost always have eggs for breakfast. I make them for my daughter because her health ain't great and a lot of it is her not taking care of herself. She at least gets eggs for breakfast and I get her these cookies that are almost all protein. So at least she's getting some protein. I also make the oldest granddaughter a cheese omelet because she thinks it's just too cool. Naturally, I'm eating some too. Piss on the SIL. Lazy f*cker. He can make hos own sh*t.

But I got to have red meat. For one, it's good for anemia regardless all the other health horror stories people like to tack onto it. Probably just a rumor started by a Dem come to life.