Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Pres. Trump: The Only Collusion Is Between The Dems, DOJ And Russia

UPDATED 2:15 PM PT – Sat. May 26, 2018

President Trump sounds off on the Russia probe calling the investigation ‘rigged’.

In a series of tweets Saturday, the President asked why top officials at the FBI or Justice Department failed to contact him about the alleged Russian meddling in the election.
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

With Spies, or “Informants” as the Democrats like to call them because it sounds less sinister (but it’s not), all over my campaign, even from a very early date, why didn’t the crooked highest levels of the FBI or “Justice” contact me to tell me of the phony Russia problem?
    2:28 PM - May 26, 2018

Twitter Ads info and privacy

The President followed up by saying Democrats and crooked Hillary Clinton, were still angry over the election loss.
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

This whole Russia Probe is Rigged. Just an excuse as to why the Dems and Crooked Hillary lost the Election and States that haven’t been lost in decades. 13 Angry Democrats, and all Dems if you include the people who worked for Obama for 8 years. #SPYGATE & CONFLICTS OF INTEREST!
    2:41 PM - May 26, 2018

He also asked when those working for the Obama administration would reveal their conflicts of interest, and whether that will be included in the special counsel’s report.
    The President then reaffirmed his position, saying the only collusion was between Democrats, the DOJ and Russia.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

When will the 13 Angry Democrats (& those who worked for President O), reveal their disqualifying Conflicts of Interest? It’s been a long time now! Will they be indelibly written into the Report along with the fact that the only Collusion is with the Dems, Justice, FBI & Russia?
    2:56 PM - May 26, 2018

In a series of tweets Saturday, the President asked why top officials at the FBI or Justice Department failed to contact him about the alleged Russian meddling in the election.
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

With Spies, or “Informants” as the Democrats like to call them because it sounds less sinister (but it’s not), all over my campaign, even from a very early date, why didn’t the crooked highest levels of the FBI or “Justice” contact me to tell me of the phony Russia problem?
    2:28 PM - May 26, 2018

The President followed up by saying Democrats and crooked Hillary Clinton, were still angry over the election loss.
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

This whole Russia Probe is Rigged. Just an excuse as to why the Dems and Crooked Hillary lost the Election and States that haven’t been lost in decades. 13 Angry Democrats, and all Dems if you include the people who worked for Obama for 8 years. #SPYGATE & CONFLICTS OF INTEREST!
    2:41 PM - May 26, 2018

He also asked when those working for the Obama administration would reveal their conflicts of interest, and whether that will be included in the special counsel’s report.
    The President then reaffirmed his position, saying the only collusion was between Democrats, the DOJ and Russia.
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

When will the 13 Angry Democrats (& those who worked for President O), reveal their disqualifying Conflicts of Interest? It’s been a long time now! Will they be indelibly written into the Report along with the fact that the only Collusion is with the Dems, Justice, FBI & Russia?
    2:56 PM - May 26, 2018

[/QUOTE]http://www.oann.com/pres-trump-the-o...oj-and-russia/

This is what stands out to me:

"The President then reaffirmed his position, saying the only collusion was between Democrats, the DOJ and Russia."

So. if the Dems deny this, and Putin bothers to deny it (not likely), would/are the Dems going to point to Putin's denial as evidence to exonerate the Dem's after calling bullshit when he did the same about Trump?

I'd be willing to bet yes. The Kool-Aid drinkers are too stupid to realize the hypocrisy would be marquis-neon obvious
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-27-2018 at 03:56 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Black Diamond, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I kind of like his open "in YOUR face" approach at times, seeing how the liberal media
    ignores it both sides of an issue, or embellishes only parts of it.

But there are times when he should shut up.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I kind of like his open "in YOUR face" approach at times, seeing how the liberal media
    ignores it both sides of an issue, or embellishes only parts of it.

But there are times when he should shut up.
    I feel the same. In this case, shoving back up their butts is more than past due. This farce has gone on long enough and I do see it overall as detrimental to the Nation and getting back to business. Probably what they're afraid of.

What, if anything, have the Dems proposed since the election besides obstructing the Republicans because they are Republicans? I can't think of ONE thing they have proposed for the betterment of this Nation.

Maybe THAT is what they're hiding behind the "Russian collusion" farce.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I feel the same. In this case, shoving back up their butts is more than past due. This farce has gone on long enough and I do see it overall as detrimental to the Nation and getting back to business. Probably what they're afraid of.

What, if anything, have the Dems proposed since the election besides obstructing the Republicans because they are Republicans? I can't think of ONE thing they have proposed for the betterment of this Nation.

Projection. Interesting theory.

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Projection. Interesting theory.
    Well, you got your choices. They're stalling. Seems obvious. They're unimaginative, got their asses kicked, and have ZERO idea how to take the reins back so they're acting like chickens .. a whole lot of wing-fluttering, scratching the ground and screeching, and not much flying at all.

They are supposed to be jointly governing this Nation in ITS best interest as one of the parties of a two-party system, not take over the country. They are so intent on the latter they have done little to nothing on the former.

The Mueller probe is smokescreen and a stall. They're hoping against hope to take Congress back in the mid-term. If they don't, they'll have 2 more years to stall and hope.

Meanwhile little gets done on the legislative end. The judiciary is dragging its heels. We still don't have a budget for this year and only Oct to go before we roll into a new FY.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

The Democrats have obstructed the rule of law and refused to work with the Republicans since
    Obama was ordained King.

They are all 'My way or the highway", damned for all you rest. They seek to RULE; yet, in this
    Nation there is no Ruling. Will of the people, and silent conservatives who do not shoot their mouths off
    like liberals do....are pissed!

I, for one, admired Sen McCain for trying to bridge the gap, but nobody saw that. He is a "traitor
    to the Conservatives". Horse shit!

Try to get on a common track and be vilified as a traitor?

These times suck, deeply.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    The Democrats have obstructed the rule of law and refused to work with the Republicans since
    Obama was ordained King.

They are all 'My way or the highway", damned for all you rest. They seek to RULE; yet, in this
    Nation there is no Ruling. Will of the people, and silent conservatives who do not shoot their mouths off
    like liberals do....are pissed!

I, for one, admired Sen McCain for trying to bridge the gap, but nobody saw that. He is a "traitor
    to the Conservatives". Horse shit!

Try to get on a common track and be vilified as a traitor?

These times suck, deeply.
    I originally had no issue with McCain and thought an objective, moderate conservative would be a breath of fresh air. I was wait n see on him. He turned out be neither moderate nor conservative. He didn't bridge any gap. He stepped across the aisle and stayed. He's obstructed the GOP in the Senate every bit as much as the Democrats you say have.

Once that became a trend, I was done with him. Now that he is doing it out of spite, I'm REALLY done with him. His ideal was new and novel and didn't work. Mostly because of him.

several homes in the American west and one in the UK
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Why would the FBI or other agents contact Trump about an ongoing criminal investigation of his campaign?

Hey, Al, . . . Al Capone? Yeah, you. We want to talk to you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post
    Why would the FBI or other agents contact Trump about an ongoing criminal investigation of his campaign?

Why did the FBI write an exoneration for Hitlery even before they interviewed her?

13. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Why did the FBI write an exoneration for Hitlery even before they interviewed her?
    Because Obama ordered it via Lynch.

15. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post

The only "investigation" of Trump during his campaign was based on FISA warrants based on a lie (of omission). That's called "spying", not "investigating".

I find it completely unacceptable that a bureau or bureaus within the Federal government engage in partisan political spying. I find it intolerable that two departments charged with UPHOLDING THE LAW instead abuse their power and authority to circumvent the very law they arecharged with upholding. There is NO excuse.

To quote a favorite movie line that fits like a hand in glove here: "When policemen break the law, then there is no law."

Nixon had to resign from office and his cronies went to jail for doing the exact same thing, and rightly so. The only reason Nixon didn't face criminal charges like his cronies is Ford immediately pardoned him.

There was no LEGAL, official investigation of Trump, his campaign nor the 2016 election until Trump won the election. If wasn't so expensive and distracting, the Mueller Probe has been such a farce it could be a sitcom on the tube. Had Hillary been investigated like Trump, she'd be UNDER the prison. Was Trump being investigated as Hillary was, we wouldn't even be remembering the term "Russian collusion" by now.