Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default The head of the oldest Christian Church admires Islam, koran and Muslims.

In these blessed days of Ramadan let's revive the Pope's words about Islam & koran.

Let's remember that the head of the catholic church is thought to be driven by the "Holy Spirit".
    "Some of the most beautiful names in the human language are given to the God of the Koran, but He is ultimately a God outside of the world, a God who is only Majesty, never Emmanuel, God-with-us. Islam is not a religion of redemption.....

Nevertheless, the religiosity of Muslims deserves respect. It is impossible not to admire, for example, their fidelity to prayer. The image of believers in Allah who, without caring about time or place, fall to their knees and immerse themselves in prayer remains a model for all those who invoke the true God, in particular for those Christians who, having deserted their magnificent cathedrals, pray only a little or not at all."

https://eppc.org/publications/john-p...xvi-and-islam/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Maaaan... just fuck off.

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-29-2018 at 03:56 PM.

3. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I told you, slick @Great warrior . I see absolutely NOTHING from you to substantiate any claims made by you on behalf of your religion that deserves ZERO respect for it's behavior in actual practice.

In keeping with board policy, dropping a link or cut-n-paste on the board with little or no comment from the originator of the thread will result in the thread being moved or removed.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-29-2018 at 04:16 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I told you, slick @Great warrior . I see absolutely NOTHING from you to substantiate any claims made by you on behalf of your religion that deserves ZERO respect for it's behavior in actual practice.

In keep with board policy, dropping a link or cut-n-paste on the board with little or no comment from the originator of the thread will result in the thread being moved or removed.
    He's a moslem propagandist, plain and simple.

I don't know what exactly he thinks he's going to accomplish here posting that TRASH other than just rile people up. NO ONE here likes his ISLAMIC BULL SHIT, and I think he KNOWS it.

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

He is free to post about his religion in the Religion forum provided he follows the rules. When starts stating arguments for himself and backing them up with a link, or posting an article followed by his opinion or even his unholy book scriptures followed by an opinion he's good to go. Propaganda's coming right here.

Nobody reads the shit anyway. Do you? I have ot admit sometimes I do because I need a chuckle at something stupid. I've seen his religion in actual practice close up and in person. He can blow that smoke up his own ass.

The actual Arab Muslims that are peaceful and go about their daily business aren't on the internet playing George Goebbels.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    He is free to post about his religion in the Religion forum provided he follows the rules. When starts stating arguments for himself and backing them up with a link, or posting an article followed by his opinion or even his unholy book scriptures followed by an opinion he's good to go. Propaganda's coming right here.

Nobody reads the shit anyway. Do you? I have ot admit sometimes I do because I need a chuckle at something stupid. I've seen his religion in actual practice close up and in person. He can blow that smoke up his own ass.

The actual Arab Muslims that are peaceful and go about their daily business aren't on the internet playing George Goebbels.
    It's bull shit, and if I owned the board and paid for the bandwidth, I'd ban his ass.

But then that's just me...

12. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    It's bull shit, and if I owned the board and paid for the bandwidth, I'd ban his ass.

Not my call if he stays or if he was to ever be banned. But this maggot getting a free pass to spew ffking muslim propaganda displeases the living hell out of me just on general grounds!
    Add to that , the fact the lying mmthrffking weasel never defends or attempts to respond to comments that do not agree/ go along with his lying shit.
    Hit his sorry ass too hard and right he never responds or debates the false crap he spews.
    Not my call- but if it were, I'd banned his sorry ass faster than you can say - adios maggot !
    Posted to get my stand on record, not as any criticism of any mod or this site.
    Everybody here knows I'll fight the evil/curse/cancer called Islam until my last dying breath.----Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

14. Thanks Black Diamond, Drummond thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

I do admire muslims who love people more than the hateful teachings of some of their leaders.

I do not admire anyone who places religion over God.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post

I've been around them a LOT. There are plenty that just get up and go to work like the rest of us. the only thing I really blame on them is that allow the radicals to be their leaders and do nothing about them. Otherwise, most are trying to put dinner on the table like the rest of us.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default For the Self Proclaimed Great Warrior of Hate on DP

Your endless propaganda agenda here isn't working.

Your hatred, hidden in the praise of Islamic Terrorists is highly visible, and here is how it makes many of us feel.

YOUR REWARD FOR HATRED.
    Last edited by aboutime; 05-30-2018 at 09:29 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

18. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post