Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Rev had to report the post, and evidently it was thought to have been directed towards him, or, he just didn't like seeing the N word.

Must have really struck a nerve, but then that makes my point in spades. It can be used by blacks under virtually ANY circumstances, but don't dare say it if you're WHITE, or among hypocrites, or among the politically correct.

That's the point I was making, and it sure exploded.

There should be a national discussion on just that. Why is it that blacks CONTINUE to say nigger/nigga, whatever, the only difference is if you're speaking ebonics or not, why do blacks keep saying it?

I know why... because it's an in your face double standard directed at anyone that isn't black. Us crackers can just go pound sand, they can say it all they want and love it, but if you or I say it, OH MY FREAKIN' GOD, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT, IT'S SO INSULTING... ummm, really? Why is it insulting? I just heard you rapping nigger up one side and down the other in your music. Sounded like you liked it to me, so why don't you like me calling you nigga/nigger? Oh... I see... because I'm not black... that makes perfect sense...

It's pure bull shit. It's one of the most blatant double standards and hypocrisy of black people there is.
    Rev didn't say a word. You crossed the line and you of ALL people, a MILITARY VET , KNOW you crossed the line.

What you did is EXACTLY what this thread is about and why everyone was arguing with rev to begin with. You won't excuse Trump's daughter being called a C- word, but have ZERO problem using a just as unacceptable word to incite and insult a member of this board. Then you call us the hypocrites

It's NOT okay because it's YOU are the one doing it. Wrong is wrong no matter who is doing it.
    Last edited by Gunny; 06-07-2018 at 09:13 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke