Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    What double standard? I don't see one. Don't see any hypocrisy nor capitulation either.

That some who demand respect for themselves show little or none to others? THAT hypocrisy?
    Really Gunny? You see no double standard of hypocrisy when it comes to the N word? Really? Well BULL SHIT form here to the bottom side of your hypocrisy.

And respect? I show LITTLE OR NONE to others? Is that the shit your're going to crap out at me? I've been as CIVIL to ANYONE and EVERYONE on this board as THEY HAVE BEEN TO ME, and I'm by NO MEANS any WORSE than YOU ARE.

You can give your Marine shit to anyone you want here, but I'm not going to TAKE IT when it's OFF THE WALL.

I was making a POINT, and the POINT I made is VALID. It IS A DOUBLE STANDARD when it comes to the N word and YOU CAN'T DENY IT.

That's what I'm talking about.

For Christ sake.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-06-2018 at 10:50 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Really Gunny? You see no double standard of hypocrisy when it comes to the N word? Really? Well BULL SHIT form here to the bottom side of your hypocrisy.

And respect? I show LITTLE OR NONE to others? Is that the shit your're going to crap out at me? I've been as CIVIL to ANYONE and EVERYONE on this board as THEY HAVE BEEN TO ME, and I'm by NO MEANS any WORSE than YOU ARE.

You can give your Marine shit to anyone you want here, but I'm not going to TAKE IT when it's OFF THE WALL.

I was making a POINT, and the POINT I made is VALID. It IS A DOUBLE STANDARD when it comes to the N word and YOU CAN'T DENY IT.

That's what I'm talking about.

For Christ sake.
    You know as well as I do the difference between blacks calling each other "nigga'" and whites using it as an insult. Don't insult my intelligence. You know what is an isn't acceptable.

Your "point" is about as valid as Rev's at the beginning of the thread and i'll shoot it down with the same thing I did his: you can't remove the context of the word. Her's a double standard" Make an argument over being offended by a word by using an unacceptable, offensive word.

As far as the respect thing goes, I didn't say your name specifically. I was responding to your post.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

In case anyone is wondering, it was I who moved this to the Cage.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

You know as well as I do the difference between blacks calling each other "nigga'" and whites using it as an insult. Don't insult my intelligence. You know what is an isn't acceptable.

Your "point" is about as valid as Rev's at the beginning of the thread and i'll shoot it down with the same thing I did his: you can't remove the context of the word. Her's a double standard" Make an argument over being offended by a word by using an unacceptable, offensive word.

As far as the respect thing goes, I didn't say your name specifically. I was responding to your post.
    Did he call rev that word ?

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

No, I don't know the difference, Gunny... why don't you go into detail and explain it to me.

It's a WORD, and it's either acceptable or it's NOT, PERIOD. It's like trying to tell me that C_NT is or isn't acceptable under certain circumstances... it's the SAME WORD, well... NO... it's NOT... and I don't care how or what DIALECT you use to PRONOUNCE IT, it's the SAME WORD, PERIOD, END OF STORY. This is a BLATANT, HYPOCRITICAL DOUBLE STANDARD. There is no more GLARING example of it ANYWHERE when it comes to the N word.

Your "point" is about as valid as Rev's at the beginning of the thread...
    Pure BULL SHIT. Rev was comparing two DIFFERENT words... I'm NOT.

Why does it appear that people are AFRAID to admit this? Why don't you wonder why blacks keep saying the N word when it's supposed to be SO BAD... SUCH A BIG INSULT? I'll tell you why, because they think it's CUTE to be able call each other nigga, nigger, whatever, and YOU AND/OR I CAN'T. They LAUGH at that. Yeah we got one over on the CRACKERS... HA FUCKIN' HA.

I don't play them games, man... and I was NOT directing it at REV... AT ALL... I was merely making a POINT.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-06-2018 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Just shut up, Gabby. Don't you get enough trouble without trying to? Your entire comment is pointless and just bullshit.
    I disagree. I feel I am correct and totally on point. You have your opinion and I have mine. I don't tolerate bigots. And I don't care who knows about it.
    The entire argument over rap music is lame and repetitive. The language of the street takes on a totally different meaning when used in a different context. Just like military lingo is different. It's called cultural appropriation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

No, I don't know the difference, Gunny... why don't you go into detail and explain it to me.

It's a WORD, and it's either acceptable or it's NOT, PERIOD. It's like trying to tell me that C is or isn't acceptable under certain circumstances... it's the SAME WORD, well... NO... it's NOT... and I don't care how or what DIALECT you use to PRONOUNCE IT, it's the SAME WORD, PERIOD, END OF STORY. This is a BLATANT, HYPOCRITICAL DOUBLE STANDARD. There is no more GLARING example of it ANYWHERE when it comes to the N word.

Pure BULL SHIT. Rev was comparing two DIFFERENT words... I'm NOT.

Why does it appear that people are AFRAID to admit this? Why don't you wonder why blacks keep saying the N word when it's supposed to be SO BAD... SUCH A BIG INSULT? I'll tell you why, because they think it's CUTE to be able call each other nigga, nigger, whatever, and YOU AND/OR I CAN'T. They LAUGH at that. Yeah we got one over on the CRACKERS... HA FUCKIN' HA.

I don't play them games, man... and I was NOT directing it at REV... AT ALL... I was merely making a POINT.
    So you were pointing out a double standard by saying the word ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    So you were pointing out a double standard by saying the word ?
    Got called on it didn't I?

Point made.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I disagree. I feel I am correct and totally on point. You have your opinion and I have mine. I don't tolerate bigots. And I don't care who knows about it.
    The entire argument over rap music is lame and repetitive. The language of the street takes on a totally different meaning when used in a different context. Just like military lingo is different. It's called cultural appropriation.
    That's where you show everyone that you're nothing more than a low life little trailer trash bitch.

That's why you think calling Ivanka Trump a C is ok.

You could walk under a snake and you'd have to reach up to scratch it's belly, you pathetic little sack of puss.

You wouldn't know the definition of bigot if it slapped you on your fat pimpled ass... look in the mirror, twat.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-07-2018 at 12:40 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Got called on it didn't I?

Point made.
    so rev thinks you called him the n word and you didn't ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

so rev thinks you called him the n word and you didn't ?
    Did I quote him or otherwise direct any of my comments towards him?

No.

I was listening to music and related what I heard, period.

14. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Did I quote him or otherwise direct any of my comments towards him?

No.

I was listening to music and related what I heard, period.
    This misunderstanding is why you're in trouble.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

This misunderstanding is why you're in trouble.
    Rev had to report the post, and evidently it was thought to have been directed towards him, or, he just didn't like seeing the N word.

Must have really struck a nerve, but then that makes my point in spades. It can be used by blacks under virtually ANY circumstances, but don't dare say it if you're WHITE, or among hypocrites, or among the politically correct.

That's the point I was making, and it sure exploded.

There should be a national discussion on just that. Why is it that blacks CONTINUE to say nigger/nigga, whatever, the only difference is if you're speaking ebonics or not, why do blacks keep saying it?

I know why... because it's an in your face double standard directed at anyone that isn't black. Us crackers can just go pound sand, they can say it all they want and love it, but if you or I say it, OH MY FREAKIN' GOD, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT, IT'S SO INSULTING... ummm, really? Why is it insulting? I just heard you rapping nigger up one side and down the other in your music. Sounded like you liked it to me, so why don't you like me calling you nigga/nigger? Oh... I see... because I'm not black... that makes perfect sense...

It's pure bull shit. It's one of the most blatant double standards and hypocrisy of black people there is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Rev did not report anything, he handled the questionable post straight up, direct, the way folks all say they 'like it.' He didn't come whining that people were being mean, he said he was offended by the word, indeed if anyone had read through the entire thread he'd made that clear time and again.

Shockingly, he has zero control over the music industry or even those that perform. He can't stop the punks on the corner either. I asked, seems he doesn't know their names which is sorta weird, being black and all.

He is black, just so you know.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Your opinion is not as valid as mine when it's as based on bigoted stereotypes as the one you're bitching about. Se how that works?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke