Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Yeah, we know rev.

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Samantha Bee calling Ivanka a "C---", is just about as bad and Trump Calling Megyn Kelly a "bimbo" and Talking about Megan Kelly's "blood coming out of her where ever"
    Seems some on right didn't have much of a problem with that though, all's forgiven... and forgotten because Trump is "making Merica great again" i guess.
    so no hypocrisy on the right's outrage worth mentioning here either i guess.

seems everyone needs to watch their mouths, be called on their foul crap and make sincere apologizes from time to time.
    You have the reasoning of a kindergartner in this one. IF TRUMP CAN DO IT...WHY CAN'T BEE?
    You lack logic, and common sense. Since when does ONE WRONG make something else RIGHT?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

****= bimbo. Jim oughta ban the b-word

3. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    You have the reasoning of a kindergartner in this one. IF TRUMP CAN DO IT...WHY CAN'T BEE?
    You lack logic, and common sense. Since when does ONE WRONG make something else RIGHT?
    Trump didn't go after Megyn's family. And he didn't call her a ****.

5. Thanks aboutime, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Samantha Bee calling Ivanka a "C---", is just about as bad and Trump Calling Megyn Kelly a "bimbo" and Talking about Megan Kelly's "blood coming out of her where ever"
    Seems some on right didn't have much of a problem with that though, all's forgiven... and forgotten because Trump is "making Merica great again" i guess.
    so no hypocrisy on the right's outrage worth mentioning here either i guess.

seems everyone needs to watch their mouths, be called on their foul crap and make sincere apologizes from time to time.
    Megyn Kelly is a television personality that invites commentary/criticism with her commentary/criticism. It's the name of the game. As a mediator in a debate, she was definitely and obviously harder on Trump than the rest. And I wanted Trump to lose, so don't bother with the "partisan" crap.

Your comparison is a FAIL.

“When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

hmm,
    response worse than i thought.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-03-2018 at 10:17 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

hmm,
    response it worse than i thought.
    What would you expect a response to ridiculousness be? My opinion has ZERO to do with partisanship, as stated. Your comparison doesn't hold water even at a stretch. Megyn Kelly as a political journalist vs Ivanka Trump, mother of baby in picture. That's not apples-n-oranges. That's apples-n-potatoes.

I don't see why you would think you should get any better response than you purposefully set out to get with your goofy statement. There is no intent to your comment besides pissing some people off.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default rev..

Why don't you tell us honestly...the last time any Liberal Democrat sincerely apologized for anything. Most of us know, and recognize their DNC directions about ALWAYS APOLOGIZE...Right after you use the foul language, accuse someone with your lies, or pretend YOU ARE SORRY.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

[QUOTE=revelarts;909868]/QUOTE]
    Shut the fuck up Rev

You fack Preacher.

All You do is spill liberal garbage.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

12. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Wow, just wow! Good thing no one here wants any new folks to join, they might not agree with you. Thus one can accuse someone who I don't think has ever gotten 'foul mouthed' or called people liar-just disagreed with them. But heh, if they don't agree with the givens, they are liberal, right?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

14. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Wow, just wow! Good thing no one here wants any new folks to join, they might not agree with you. Thus one can accuse someone who I don't think has ever gotten 'foul mouthed' or called people liar-just disagreed with them. But heh, if they don't agree with the givens, they are liberal, right?
    Did you get the right thread? @Kathianne ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Kath's got the right board... i mean... thread.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

17. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Kath's got the right board... i mean... thread.
    So you're a comedian as well tonight, huh? Her statement could apply elsewhere and fit better because YOU aren't a noob.

I responded to you twice with legit, on topic responses to your posts. Invisible to you? Or are you too busy looking to be offended? You could always address the point I made. Twice,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Odd thing there were many Republicans Including Carly Fiorina that thought Trump's "blood everywhere" comments was low life scumbagery.
    I guess she's a LIBERAL, and didn't know Trump was justified.
    hmm.
    yeah.

But OK if I'm reading some of you guys correctly.
    Maybe if Megyn had been holding one of her children, THEN it would have been wrong.
    Or if she had never asked Trump any hard questions. Or "unfair" questions. She was so mean, so Trump HAD TO call out her bloody VJJ. Because that's what grown men HAVE TO do to defend themselves from female reporters.

I get it now.
    ...Cough...
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-03-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Did you get the right thread? @Kathianne ?
    Oh yeah, the same folks going after anyone who doesn't buy what they believe. Rev has his own drummer, but he's far from the evil one.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

21. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Odd thing there were many Republicans Including Carly Fiorina that thought Trump's "blood everywhere" comments was low life scumbagery.
    I guess she's a LIBERAL, and didn't know Trump was justified.
    hmm.
    yeah.

But OK if I'm read some of you guys correctly.
    Maybe if Megyn had been holding one of her children, THEN it would have been wrong.
    Or if she had never asked Trump any hard questions. Or "unfair" questions. She was so mean, so Trump HAD TO call out her bloody VJJ. Because that's what grown men HAVE TO do to defend themselves from female reporters.

I get it now.
    ...Cough...
    I think my personal opinion of Trump as a person is well documented. Do you just walk into every "new" thread blind, or do you watch and remember what different people do?

Megyn Kelly attacked Trump in a public forum, on nation-wide TV. Trump went after her in return, in public forums. They are both professionals supposedly and should know when they open their mouths they are subject to attack, especially in politics and especially if they attacked first.

That's a far cry from a mother posting a pic with her baby. Ivanka Whatever her last name is is NOT the President. She didn't insult anyone. It had nothing to do with politics, but never to pass up an opportunity for a cheap shot at a Trump, the low-rent left strikes again.

Is what Trump said about Kelly okay? Of course not. Not to me. Does that justify what Bee said about Ivanka? Nope. Not even with the stretch you're going for. You're trying to justify bad behavior with unrelated, out of context bad behavior.

Doesn't work for me.