Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Oh yeah, the same folks going after anyone who doesn't buy what they believe. Rev has his own drummer, but he's far from the evil one.
    Rev doesn't bother me. Needs to tighten up that loose screw every once in awhile ....
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Rev doesn't bother me. Needs to tighten up that loose screw every once in awhile ....
    Don't we all?

Some folks will just bandwagon the hits, thinking they are with the majority. I'm not big on piling on. At least Rev doesn't have an anal fixation on everyone he doesn't care for; nor does he go off on drunken tirades like some seem to do a tad too often.

He sees things a bit differently, more 'conservatively' than many here. One doesn't have to agree with him, even like him, but he doesn't deserve being trashed.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

3. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Megyn Kelly is a television personality that invites commentary/criticism with her commentary/criticism. It's the name of the game. As a mediator in a debate, she was definitely and obviously harder on Trump than the rest. And I wanted Trump to lose, so don't bother with the "partisan" crap.
    Your comparison is a FAIL.
    see previous reply

What would you expect a response to ridiculousness be?
    I thought at least ONE guy here would say something like.
    "Well, Trump did cross the line with that comment" and then maybe a "but..."
    But everyone here has defended or made excuses for Trump and called me names and told me to STHU for even bringing it up!
    LOL!!!

you just called it "ridiculousness"
    OK whatever.

My opinion has ZERO to do with partisanship, as stated. Your comparison doesn't hold water even at a stretch. Megyn Kelly as a political journalist vs Ivanka Trump, mother of baby in picture. That's not apples-n-oranges. That's apples-n-potatoes.
    Ivanka Trump is in white House UNOFFICIALLY and Nepotisticaly helping shape national policies.
    She's a valid target ...If you think its OK to Attack woman using nasty language becasue of their job's. Then She is definitively a valid target.

I don't see why you would think you should get any better response than you purposefully set out to get with your goofy statement.
    statements not goofy, sadly you just missed the point.

There is no intent to your comment besides pissing some people off.
    the comments are TRUE, they point out that both sides use scummy language, and BOTH sides should clean up.
    I thought I'd get 1 or 2 partial grudging agreements but it seems you guys are to far gone for even that.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-03-2018 at 11:08 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Is what Trump said about Kelly okay? Of course not. Not to me. Does that justify what Bee said about Ivanka? Nope.
    reread what i wrote. I'm saying the exact SAME thing.

Not even with the stretch you're going for. You're trying to justify bad behavior with unrelated, out of context bad behavior. Doesn't work for me.
    quote me where i tried to "justify bad behavior with unrelated" Gunny.

i CLEARLY said BOTH are wrong. how is that justifying bad behavior?
    It's not .
    seems to me you and others are READING into my words views that make it easy for you spit out bs kickbacks at me.
    You've made me a "straw man".
    if you just read what i say, and not what you THINK i really mean, I suspect you'll find we agree more than you think.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    see previous reply

I thought at least ONE guy here would say something like.
    "Well, Trump did cross the line with that comment" and then maybe a "but..."
    But everyone here has defended or made excuses for Trump and called me names and told me to STHU for even bringing it up!
    LOL!!!

you just called it "ridiculousness"
    OK whatever.

Ivanka Trump is in white House UNOFFICIALLY and Nepotisticaly helping shape national policies.
    She's a valid target ...If you think its OK to Attack woman using nasty language becasue of their job's. Then She is definitively a valid target.

statements not goofy, sadly you just missed the point.

the comments are TRUE, they point out that both sides use scummy language, and BOTH sides should clean up.
    I thought I'd get 1 or 2 partial grudging agreements but it seems you guys are to far gone for even that.
    You are incorrect. I did NOT defend Trump saying WHAT he said. I defended him defending himself, within context of who, what, when why and where. THAT matters.

Ivanka Trump is in the WH because Daddy's got the coolest house in the US. The rest is conjecture. I live in the same house as MY daughter. It's not like it's unheard of. Like YOU said, she is there UNOFFICIALLY and as I posted ago she has NO OFFICIAL TITLE/JOB.

She's only a "valid target" because her daddy is Donald Trump. That's as bullshit a reason as there is.

I didn't miss any point. You did. Your comparison is crap. There is no comparison. The difference here is my argument isn't because it's "Trump's daughter" -- it could be anybody's in the same situation and I'd say the same thing -- your argument however IS just because she's Trump's daughter,
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

You are incorrect. I did NOT defend Trump saying WHAT he said. I defended him defending himself, within context of who, what, when why and where. THAT matters.

Ivanka Trump is in the WH because Daddy's got the coolest house in the US. The rest is conjecture. I live in the same house as MY daughter. It's not like it's unheard of. Like YOU said, she is there UNOFFICIALLY and as I posted ago she has NO OFFICIAL TITLE/JOB.
    sorry I was wrong, they did make it official.

Mar. 29, 2017, 2:23 p.m.

"...Ivanka Trump is taking on a more formal White House role — with a title but not a paycheck — a move intended to quell ethics concerns raised about her status in her father's administration.
    In a statement, the White House noted that the president's elder daughter already had an "unprecedented role" in the administration different from that of previous presidential children.
    She now will take the title of special advisor to the president, and therefore assume the same responsibility to abide by ethics standards that other federal employees have, the statement said. The decision demonstrates the administration's "commitment to ethics, transparency and compliance," the administration said.
    Although Ivanka Trump already had a West Wing officeas does her husband, senior advisor Jared Kushner — she now will have "increased opportunities to lead initiatives driving real policy benefits for the American public that would not have been available to her previously," a White House spokesman said.
    The announcement came on a day when President Trump sought to promote his administration's commitment to empowering women. He delivered remarks at an East Room event that included other top women in his Cabinet, including U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley and Small Business Administration head Linda McMahon.
    Ivanka Trump held a roundtable with female business owners earlier, Press Secretary Sean Spicer said.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/wash...htmlstory.html
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-03-2018 at 11:36 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

sorry I was wrong, they did make it official.

Mar. 29, 2017, 2:23 p.m.
    "...Ivanka Trump is taking on a more formal White House role — with a title but not a paycheck — a move intended to quell ethics concerns raised about her status in her father's administration.
    In a statement, the White House noted that the president's elder daughter already had an "unprecedented role" in the administration different from that of previous presidential children.
    She now will take the title of special advisor to the president, and therefore assume the same responsibility to abide by ethics standards that other federal employees have, the statement said. The decision demonstrates the administration's "commitment to ethics, transparency and compliance," the administration said.
    Although Ivanka Trump already had a West Wing officeas does her husband, senior advisor Jared Kushner — she now will have "increased opportunities to lead initiatives driving real policy benefits for the American public that would not have been available to her previously," a White House spokesman said.
    The announcement came on a day when President Trump sought to promote his administration's commitment to empowering women. He delivered remarks at an East Room event that included other top women in his Cabinet, including U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley and Small Business Administration head Linda McMahon.
    Ivanka Trump held a roundtable with female business owners earlier, Press Secretary Sean Spicer said.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/wash...htmlstory.html
    Ummm ... yeah ... REALLY dig that "job title" "Special Adviser to the President". That'd called "Daddy's little princess" around here

You are being purposefully obtuse. I suppose technically, when she does something in the role of "Special Adviser to Daddy", then it would be appropriate to criticize whatever policy that is. No more bubble gum in the WH, peasants

None of which lends a simple picture of her with her child to leftwingnut vitriol. There is NO excuse for Bee's attack. Or does the baby have and "official WH position" as well? "First Grandbaby"?

You keep trying to force a square peg into a round hole. Your argument is fundamentally flawed at the foundation; therefore, has no chance of standing.

You accuse people of "Trump is right no matter what syndrome" in their responses, but YOUR statements are based solely on "Trump is wrong". And whether or not they'll post it, I'm sure more than a couple sets of eyes are rolling at you lumping me into the "Trump is always right" niche. You might as well discard that as some sort of weapon to use with me. You'll have to come up with something else. Like a legit argument.

10. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Don't we all?

Some folks will just bandwagon the hits, thinking they are with the majority. I'm not big on piling on. At least Rev doesn't have an anal fixation on everyone he doesn't care for; nor does he go off on drunken tirades like some seem to do a tad too often.

He sees things a bit differently, more 'conservatively' than many here. One doesn't have to agree with him, even like him, but he doesn't deserve being trashed.
    Give me a fucking break. If bush were president, you'd be all over rev about this horseshit. But since he's a never trumper and trump is president, and you hate trump, it's Kath to the rescue. You go to any "diverse" board and say it's ok to call Obama's kids anything unsympathetic for any reason, you'll get the same response. Hell you'd get it here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Give me a fucking break. If bush were president, you'd be all over rev about this horseshit. But since he's a never trumper and trump is president, and you hate trump, it's Kath to the rescue. You go to any "diverse" board and say it's ok to call Obama's kids anything unsympathetic for any reason, you'll get the same response. Hell you'd get it here.
    please quote where i said anything bad about Ivanka.
    please quote where i said it was OK to say anything bad about Ivanka.
    please quote me where I ever called any of Clinton's, Bush's, Obama's, or Trump's family members names of any kind.

You can't.
    What i said in this thread was that BOTH Trump and Bee are wrong and should clean up their acts,
    and you guys responded like I spit in your coffee.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-04-2018 at 08:05 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

please quote me where I ever called any of Clinton's, Bush's, Obama's, or Trump's family members names of any kind.

You can't.
    What i said in this thread was that BOTH Trump and Bee are wrong and should clean up their acts,
    Black Diamond's comment is addressed to kathianne?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Black Diamond's comment is addressed to kathianne?
    my comment was address to Black Diamond.
    and you address one to me,
    see how that happens sometimes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

my comment was address to Black Diamond.
    and you address one to me,
    see how that happens sometimes.
    And then you sit an play victim and wonder why people get pissed at you. Quit being obtuse, and trying to play dumb and tailoring the facts to suit yourself. You argument on this topic blows.

Now, I'm babysitting a 1 years. Being as you and your argument are at the 3 years old level, you'll just have to wait. Then again, You're wrong. Repeating common sense, logic, fact and truth have had no impact on you. Enjoy.

16. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Reply in order to point out some hypocrisy, while it comes from someone who needs to be kicked in the head in order to condemn the black man who was in office, and thousands of threads about other wrongdoing.

Nothing but more hypocrisy from a different angle. One thinks they are better because they condemned this or that, but so easily forgetting the things they ignore and have been called out on hundreds of times.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

18. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

You can't.
    Ok smartass. If a comedian ripped into Obama's kids and someone like you came along with bullshit comparisons like you did in this thread they'd be ripped in half.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Samantha Bee calling Ivanka a "C---", is just about as bad and Trump Calling Megyn Kelly a "bimbo" and Talking about Megan Kelly's "blood coming out of her where ever"
    Seems some on right didn't have much of a problem with that though, all's forgiven... and forgotten because Trump is "making Merica great again" i guess.
    so no hypocrisy on the right's outrage worth mentioning here either i guess.

seems everyone needs to watch their mouths, be called on their foul crap and make sincere apologizes from time to time.
    YOUR COMPARISON FAILS REV.
    The word "C---" , THAT BEE IDIOT USED DOES NOT COMPARE TO THE WORD - "BIMBO".
    As to Trump's comment, why does that matter since it was Ivanka that Bee made the comment about?
    SHE WAS NOT DESCRIBING TRUMP!
    You seem to be mixing apples with oranges, IMHO.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.