Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

There is absolutely no equivocation to be made between that disgusting word, and “Bimbo”.
    And Rev, you must know that. As you have said, if you don’t see that, I can’t help you.

There is no equivocation to be made between Trump’s reply to Megyn Kelly’s in-your-face attack in the debates, and Bee’s attack on Ivanka for her 100% passive and sweet pic of herself and her son.

What Trump said to Kelly about bleeding was gross. What Bee said about Ivanka was WORSE. Worse as a term, and worse situationally. It’s as simple as that.

Yes, of course as a woman without a foul mouth, I wish people wouldn’t say any of those things. They’re awful. But don’t make them equivocal. They aren’t.

As for deranged libs such as Bee saying it was done on behalf of illegal immigrants’ children, chew on this: they are free to hug and photograph their children in Mexico any time they want.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I think Dem presidents are fine with whatever their wife wants to do, as long as they are left alone to have umpteen affairs.
    Right as rain by friend! The dem/left/libs have absolutely no honor. That truth is easily seen when one looks at their massive hypocrisy and their cry of how tolerant they are!
    Republicans are not angels but far, far too often when compared to their opposition, ITS HYPOCRISY AND CORRUPTION, they look almost like they are, IMHO.
    The Rev. ignored my post. As he does often because it hits him with the glaring truth..
    I see that both you and Jim read and agreed with that truth. Thanks, that tis more than enough for me...-- -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

3. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Agreed. Anyone stating that calling someone a "bimbo" is the SAME as calling someone the C word, is someone looking for a reason to bitch about this administration while also trying to upgrade what the word bimbo means in comparison. Neither is nice, but there really is no comparison. That's like stating that calling someone a turd is the same as calling someone the N word.

And always looking to avoid the articles posted, and then going into history to bring up others - I see little differently than those liberals who for 8 years responded with "Bush did it". Bush did it, Clinton may have done it, Trump has done everything wrong and is a racist - but that great man in between, the one who is married to the "forever first lady", the one who claims he never had a scandal - seemingly got a pass for the overwhelming majority of his actions and words. Become a dentist and pull some teeth and call people out - then you may have saw some condemnation. Folks are calling out Trump somehow for things he has said or done, which are peanuts compared to the ACTIONS of the 8 years prior. And when brought up - you're either somehow labeled a white supremacist by one twit, or you will get very little of a response.

But if it's Trump, in an article about liberals - well then just look back at the length and rambling of some posts.

That there is called TDS.

And you call ignoring one particular mans actions for many years whatever the hell you want.
    I give the REV. full credit for being intelligent, yet that comparison that he made was way, way off.
    I guess one could hazard a guess it was made because of dislike/hatred he has for Trump.
    Yet Trump was not the one called a "C ---", Ivanka was!
    Right, TDS seems to be in play.
    Seems to new play by many is that we that support Trump should be vilified for daring to defend him.
    While they defended that totally worthless piece of shit obama!
    Nobody in this damn universe gets to tell me who I can and can not defend... I simply don't play that...--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Using the c word is vile.

Bimbo means stupid.

They are not equal.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

6. Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I don't know whether or not Rev's observations hold water, I do know though that the level of discourse in politics, on social media, and now spilling over in some instances to everyday life is a symptom of the undermining of our political and social fabric.

It's not a 'right' or 'left' stance, it's permeating both and as noted, even those that aren't discussing politics.

All mores have broken their parameters and it's not going to end well.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Well, P:ilgrim.....If you have to ask....

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I just want to know if I am the evil one?
    AS JOHN WAYNE USED TO SAY: You are probably answering your own question...out of either guilt, or hypocrisy!
    Last edited by aboutime; 06-04-2018 at 07:24 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Using the c word is vile.

Bimbo means stupid.

They are not equal.
    Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Samantha Bee calling Ivanka a "C---", is just about as bad and Trump Calling Megyn Kelly a "bimbo" and Talking about Megan Kelly's "blood coming out of her where ever" ...
    Trump said -bimbo AND mocked her period-

I put them both together, i never said Bibmo was the same as C--. that's a lame straw man used to dismiss my points.

Look, if some dude came to board and mocked the periods of any of the ladies here or called them a C---,
    after the lady had asked them antagonizing questions in a debate. Most of the guys here would explode and rightly so.

BOTH
    terms are vile and lowbrow.
    neither should be part of honest political discussion. Bush never used terms like that, neither did Obama or even Clinton.
    Trump has lowered the verbal bar to point where the debate has devolved to assertions of the proper "CONTEXTUAL" use of mocking a woman's period, and how LESS bad that is to using the word C---.
    And I'm made out to be a terrible stupid person for defending the line of Unacceptable BEFORE it gets to mocking woman's periods.
    But hey, Ok, no worries. I'm just talkin' CRAZY talk. mocking woman's period is not so bad after all. Especially when the Bimbo's ask mean questions.

i got it now.
    I have been corrected.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-04-2018 at 07:36 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default rev....Let me repeat this for just YOU....againl

I put them both together, i never said Bibmo was the same as C--. that's a lame straw man used to dismiss my points.

Look, if some dude came to board and mocked the periods of any of the ladies here or called them a C---,
    after the lady had asked them antagonizing questions in a debate. Most of the guys here would explode and rightly so.

BOTH
    neither should be part of honest political discussion. Bush never used terms like that, neither did Obama or even Clinton.
    Trump has lowered the verbal bar to point where the debate has devolved to assertions of the proper "CONTEXTUAL" use of mocking a woman's period, and how LESS bad that is to using the word C---.
    And I'm made out to be a terrible stupid person for defending the line of Unacceptable BEFORE it gets mocking woman's periods.
    But hey, Ok, no worries. I'm just talkin' CRAZY talk. mocking woman's period is not so bad after all. Especially when the Bimbo's ask mean questions.

i got it now.
    TRUMP is not, and doesn't want to be, or like, being a Politician. Every name you mentioned in your defense of past presidents are...Professional Politicians who wouldn't dare speak like a civilian. Namely Trump. That's why you, and others hate him so much. He's not afraid to tell the truth.
    Last edited by aboutime; 06-04-2018 at 07:35 PM.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

BOTH
    And I'm made out to be a terrible stupid person for defending the line of Unacceptable BEFORE it gets to mocking woman's periods.

i got it now.
    I have been corrected.
    You have deliberately, I guess, decided to ignore all of our points so you can continue to insist that we think Trump’s comments were OK. I don’t see anyone saying that. Which would make you intellectually dishonest, man.

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I just want to know if I am the evil one?
    Nah, that’s Gollum.

(LZ reference)

-Abbey

14. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

BOTH

i got it now.
    I have been corrected.
    Nope. Still trying to sterilize and twist the argument to suit your story. The word Bee used is worse than bimbo, period. You don't have to like it and I don't really get it at the intellectual level but that it is considered worse by almost everyone IS THE REALITY.

You cannot remove the context under which each word was used. That's intellectually dishonest. Context means EVERYTHING.

Why do you persist in pursuing a failed argument? You lost on the first page of this thread, many posts ago. You are wrong. No matter how many times you say it, wrong. Continually doing the same wrong thing hoping for a different result is pointless.
    Last edited by Gunny; 06-04-2018 at 09:04 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

16. Thanks Black Diamond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

There is absolutely no equivocation to be made between that disgusting word, and “Bimbo”.
    And Rev, you must know that. As you have said, if you don’t see that, I can’t help you.
    There is no equivocation to be made between Trump’s reply to Megyn Kelly’s in-your-face attack in the debates, and Bee’s attack on Ivanka for her 100% passive and sweet pic of herself and her son.
    What Trump said to Kelly about bleeding was gross. What Bee said about Ivanka was WORSE.
    Worse as a term, and worse situationally. It’s as simple as that.
    Yes, of course as a woman without a foul mouth, I wish people wouldn’t say any of those things. They’re awful.
    But don’t make them equivocal. They aren’t.
    As for deranged libs such as Bee saying it was done on behalf of illegal immigrants’ children, chew on this: they are free to hug and photograph their children in Mexico any time they want.
    Samantha Bee calling Ivanka a "C---", is just about as bad and Trump Calling Megyn Kelly a "bimbo" and Talking about Megan Kelly's "blood coming out of her where ever" ...
    BOTH

i got it now.
    I have been corrected.
    You have deliberately, I guess, decided to ignore all of our points so you can continue to insist that we think Trump’s comments were OK. I don’t see anyone saying that. Which would make you intellectually dishonest, man.
    Abbey said:"There is no equivocation to be made ...I wish people wouldn’t say any of those things. They’re awful. But don’t make them equivocal. They aren’t."
    what Revelarts actually said: "Samantha Bee calling Ivanka a "C---", is just about as bad and Trump Calling Megyn..."

Abbey said: "You have deliberately, I guess, decided to ignore all of our points so you can continue to insist that we think Trump’s comments were OK."
    what Revelarts actually said: "But hey, Ok, no worries. I'm just talkin' CRAZY talk. mocking woman's period is not so bad after all. Especially when the Bimbo's ask mean questions."

did i "insist that" ANYONE thought that what Trump said was "OK"?
    no, i did not Abbey. lets all be honest here.

Bottom line Trump lowered the Bar and you and others think it's "gross" and "awful" but somehow justified in "context". and Not so bad to the point of not being equivocal in the slightest measure. So much so that i deserve foul language and various levels of wise and stern correction on the levels of and proper use of gross language. It's kinda laughable, as well as kinda sad.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-04-2018 at 09:44 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Rev....seriously, and sincerely here.

You honestly should take a step back, take a breath, and put yourself in all of our shoes....for just one moment. Read everything you have said...back to yourself as if YOU were one of US.

Perhaps then..Maybe, you'll understand why most of us seem to be convinced...YOU are the one, true Racist here. You won't permit any of us to say anything...WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL, and AGREEMENT. Which, to me. Makes you sound just like MAXINE WATERS, or NANCY PELOSI pretending to be a RACIST BLACK WOMAN to get votes, and preserve their MILLIONS in property, and INVESTMENTS in the failure of AMERICA, and AMERICANS.
    So, this is for them.

19. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Abbey said:"There is no equivocation to be made ...I wish people wouldn’t say any of those things. They’re awful. But don’t make them equivocal. They aren’t."
    what Revelarts actually said: "Samantha Bee calling Ivanka a "C---", is just about as bad and Trump Calling Megyn..."

Abbey said: "You have deliberately, I guess, decided to ignore all of our points so you can continue to insist that we think Trump’s comments were OK."
    what Revelarts actually said: "But hey, Ok, no worries. I'm just talkin' CRAZY talk. mocking woman's period is not so bad after all. Especially when the Bimbo's ask mean questions."

Bottom line Trump lowered the Bar and you and others think it's "gross" and "awful" but somehow justified in "context". and Not so bad to the point of not being equivocal in the slightest measure. So much so that i deserve foul language and various levels of wise and stern correction on the levels of and proper use of gross language. It's kinda laughable, as well as kinda sad.

21. Thanks Black Diamond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Ok, Rev, since you cannot see it, I’m going to just say this: if women are telling you that one of these words is so much worse than the others that they cannot be compared, you should listen. I think we as women get the last word on how it makes us feel, no?

-Abbey

23. Thanks jimnyc, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post