Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Apologize for WHAT? Saying what all your brother's say?
    If you don't like it, then tell it all your brothers to quit saying it.
    And just for the record, I don't believe you're black anyway.
    I don't listen to the music.
    And none of them used the word toward me personally HPD,
    no one has in Years.
    you did.
    I'm talking to YOU.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Apologize for WHAT? Saying what all your brother's say?

If you don't like it, then tell it all your brothers to quit saying it.

And just for the record, I don't believe you're black anyway.
    THAT is fucking enough. I don't give a damn about any politics at this point. Nobody's dumb here and you aren't using the word in general. You aren't using it PERIOD as it pertains personally to a black member. I won't tolerate that shit. You'll be explaining it Jim if I see it again.
    @revelarts ... you know racism is not board policy. I will apologize on behalf of the board. It's unsat.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    HPD.
    I've put up with a lot of sh-t on this board.
    but this is to much.
    I'm the only black guy on this board and I've told you all that I don't like the use of the word.
    so the only reason to use it is to attack and offend me. period.
    that post was way out of bounds.
    I'd appreciate an apology here.
    I'm guessing that if you aren't able to speak for 'all blacks' the least you could do is make all the rappers and writers stop using the words that most blacks find offensive. I mean, you ALL know each other, right?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    THAT is fucking enough. I don't give a damn about any politics at this point. Nobody's dumb here and you aren't using the word in general. You aren't using it PERIOD as it pertains personally to a black member. I won't tolerate that shit. You'll be explaining it Jim if I see it again.
    @revelarts ... you know racism is not board policy. I will apologize on behalf of the board. It's unsat.
    I may have misunderstood Jim earlier, I'm pretty sure he said he doesn't like the word, doesn't use it much, but wouldn't ban it. Shouldn't be necessary, but I'm betting there's going to be many laws, not too mention rules that will be necessary soon, as civil discourse turns violent more often.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Sorry, Rev, but beating your head against the wall isn't going to work here. White Supremacists are never going to learn how to be civil and mannerly. They are still fighting the Civil War and begetting reasons why minorities are second class citizens.
    It is especially disturbing to see a veteran (well, sort of) putting down the rights of others. We owe a great deal of gratitude to those who fought for the freedoms that everyone enjoys today. But there are some whose brains have slipped into a jar, to the point where they have become a disgrace to their uniform. You see them on Stormfront and other hate sites, proclaiming how white males deserve credit for all things American.
    A true Christian person would express love and respect for all. The presence of hate mongers proves that Satan continues to possess weak souls and use them to spread his ideals. It's a sad blasphemy of God's word, but part of the struggle that each person must fight.
    Rev, I urge you to continue to fight the good fight. Do not give in to evil, hatred and false witness. There will always be those who continue to live in 1963, donning white sheets and looking for crosses to burn. Better to turn your back than to look Satan in the eye.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I may have misunderstood Jim earlier, I'm pretty sure he said he doesn't like the word, doesn't use it much, but wouldn't ban it. Shouldn't be necessary, but I'm betting there's going to be many laws, not too mention rules that will be necessary soon, as civil discourse turns violent more often.
    That is my understanding as well. I assume we can revisit it.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    If you read my posts in this thread, that is exactly what I’ve been saying over and over. Without calling anyone here names.
    I know you haven't. And that's good. But people were hurt by what Samantha said. When someone calls you a hypocrite for being hurt or upset, that's personal in my opinion. It can make things 10x worse.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Don't worry, I've had about enough... I'm out... I can't stand double standards, those who support them, hypocrisy and capitulation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Sorry, Rev, but beating your head against the wall isn't going to work here. White Supremacists are never going to learn how to be civil and mannerly. They are still fighting the Civil War and begetting reasons why minorities are second class citizens.
    It is especially disturbing to see a veteran (well, sort of) putting down the rights of others. We owe a great deal of gratitude to those who fought for the freedoms that everyone enjoys today. But there are some whose brains have slipped into a jar, to the point where they have become a disgrace to their uniform. You see them on Stormfront and other hate sites, proclaiming how white males deserve credit for all things American.
    A true Christian person would express love and respect for all. The presence of hate mongers proves that Satan continues to possess weak souls and use them to spread his ideals. It's a sad blasphemy of God's word, but part of the struggle that each person must fight.
    Rev, I urge you to continue to fight the good fight. Do not give in to evil, hatred and false witness. There will always be those who continue to live in 1963, donning white sheets and looking for crosses to burn. Better to turn your back than to look Satan in the eye.
    A thread wouldn't be complete without gabby swiping at board veterans, now would it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I'm not going for a word ban.

I don't think use of the word in discussion is the same as using the word in a personal manner to purposefully insult and inflame a a specific member of the board. I've used it, in general, when speaking of a stereotype. I've NEVER used it to insult anyone personally. If Jim decides otherwise, fine. I think it's crossing a line.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Imagine that??

Don't know whether to thank gabby, or slime her at this point. IMAGINE gabby calling other people WHITE SUPREMACISTS to cover up her own...liberal, hidden identity of hypocrisy????

Gabby. You no longer deserve to be welcome here. You are being as divisive as Obama, and the entire Democrat, Liars whom you follow so closely.
    You and rev should get together since both of you are as racist as anyone could ever expect from you. Bet you agree with rev about none of us being permitted to talk about racism, or race too!

Your endless hypocrisy bleeds stupidity, ignorance, and intolerance for honest conversations.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

14. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Don't worry, I've had about enough... I'm out... I can't stand double standards, those who support them, hypocrisy and capitulation.
    What double standard? I don't see one. Don't see any hypocrisy nor capitulation either.

That some who demand respect for themselves show little or none to others? THAT hypocrisy?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Just shut up, Gabby. Don't you get enough trouble without trying to? Your entire comment is pointless and just bullshit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    A thread wouldn't be complete without gabby swiping at board veterans, now would it?
    There is a difference between veterans you respect and veterans you tolerate. I don't respect bigots. If you are a White Supremacists, you have turned your back on the very ideals that most veterans fought (and died) for.
    If the jack boot fits, wear it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

There is a difference between veterans you respect and veterans you tolerate. I don't respect bigots. If you are a White Supremacists, you have turned your back on the very ideals that most veterans fought (and died) for.
    If the jack boot fits, wear it.
    Yeah you go girl.