Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Default Nikoh growing quickly

She's just reached 30lbs as per her last vet visit on Thursday. She was 12 when I got her home. Expected to be 35-55, but she's not even 5 months old yet!

And check out the bones I got her from Chewy. I may have underestimated how many, and just how big a few of them are! LOL

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat…You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war by land, sea, and air. War with all our might and with all the strength God has given us, and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs - Victory in spite of all terrors - Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.
    Winston Churchill

2. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Likes Abbey, High_Plains_Drifter, NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

She looks very intelligent...
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

PRETTY dog, Jim... and those two different colored eyes, is that common in that breed?
    THE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING:

ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, AP, ESPN, BET, TBS, WASHPO, HUFF'N PUFF, MEDIA MATTERS, USA Today, BLOOMBURG, The ATLANTIC, The GUARDIAN, AXIOS, Salon, MOVEON, DU, SNOPES, POLITICO, NY SLIMES, COMPLEX, RUETTERS, YAHOO NEWS, FACEBOOK NEWS, GQ, NEWSWEEK, Gallup, EBONY, GOOGLE SEARCH, BING, and the list goes on...

"The More I learn about people, the better I like my dog"... Mark Twain

"Sit your five dollar ass down before I make change... "

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    She is much more intelligent than I had anticipated. She's smart in the yard, as if she's hunting. Wouldn't surprise me if she eventually gets a squirrel, she sure is trying! But then she is also learning commands pretty quickly.
    I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat…You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war by land, sea, and air. War with all our might and with all the strength God has given us, and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs - Victory in spite of all terrors - Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.
    Winston Churchill

6. Thanks Abbey thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    PRETTY dog, Jim... and those two different colored eyes, is that common in that breed?
    Was a good choice by Sharon!!

She is part Siberian husky. She is part Alaskan husky, which technically isn't a recognized breed, but I assure you, they're different altogether than Siberians. And I understand she may have a little wolf in her. I also believe the mixes is what brought her dual eyes like that. I think it makes her special.
    Winston Churchill

8. Thanks NT'sGirl thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    c'mon Abbey, one of them has to do the thinking ....
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

10. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    It's not as uncommon in the Alaskan husky, but still rare. Nikoh is half Siberian half Alaskan Husky.

Her daddy has a lot more wolf like features and temperament. Long Timber legs and beautiful feathers and a pretty classic wolf facial structure, and mask.

Momma was a pretty petite pure Siberian, which is where the genes usually come from for duel eye color.
    Last edited by NT'sGirl; 06-24-2018 at 12:03 PM.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams

12. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    c'mon Abbey, one of them has to do the thinking ....
    That was a subtle low-blow!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!