Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default My Dad

My Dad is up from Florida and staying in NJ. My step-mom was sick, so yesterday my Dad, my brother and my niece came up to visit and do a couple things around the house. We had a husky when I was like 10 years old, so I know my Dad likes them. He fell in love with Nikoh! Not bad shape for a man that's about to turn 81 years old. Still drives back and forth from Florida, hits the gym every other day, but recently did give up his motorcycle days. The couch was eaten by the well behaved kitty, Nero, and not the new girly!

Here's my bro John, after teasing the dog for a few hours and got her exhausted, but so much more friendlier and relaxed!

And here's Nikoh about to pass out, and that's Sara in the background, John's kiddo.

And here is my beautiful wife with the puppy.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I’ve just seen a living saint! (J/k!)

You look just like your Dad. Have a great time with him!
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

3. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I’ve just seen a living saint! (J/k!)

You look just like your Dad. Have a great time with him!
    No kidding, she truly is!! I know looking at things in a mirror, no way in hell I could have lived with me, put up with me, married me! I do think I'm good to her, and we make a good match and I do my best - but I pale in comparison to her. She is my opposite. She has an outstanding career which was based on a lengthy education and doing it ALL on her own, prior to me meeting her, which was just after and a few years into her career in Virginia. I moved there, but ultimately she uprooted everything to come back to NJ with me - and was lucky enough to transfer to the same company in NYC.

I am a dirtbag. She is the professional. I speak like a sailor with friends, she rarely ever curses, and lame when she does. She is always taking care of herself, whereas I'm a dirtbag! She is quiet and reads and reads and reads. I read and read and read too, while I'm on DP and the rest of the 'net! LOL She truly is a 'saint' when compared to me. And she has much nicer boobies than I do too!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    No kidding, she truly is!! I know looking at things in a mirror, no way in hell I could have lived with me, put up with me, married me! I do think I'm good to her, and we make a good match and I do my best - but I pale in comparison to her. She is my opposite. She has an outstanding career which was based on a lengthy education and doing it ALL on her own, prior to me meeting her, which was just after and a few years into her career in Virginia. I moved there, but ultimately she uprooted everything to come back to NJ with me - and was lucky enough to transfer to the same company in NYC.

I am a dirtbag. She is the professional. I speak like a sailor with friends, she rarely ever curses, and lame when she does. She is always taking care of herself, whereas I'm a dirtbag! She is quiet and reads and reads and reads. I read and read and read too, while I'm on DP and the rest of the 'net! LOL She truly is a 'saint' when compared to me. And she has much nicer boobies than I do too!
    Aww, you two are cute!

I was really thinking about all the animals I know you’ve had and have over the years. Not just dogs and cats, but huge fish, snakes, maybe a lizard too? They can take a toll on a house, and a lot of women wouldn’t be too happy with all that. She’s better about it all than I could ever be, to be perfectly honest!
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

7. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

DO get the good out of your Paw. My Dad died very abruptly at 85 from Pancreatic cancer, and he was a walk bolt upright, strong guy too. I miss him every day.

Great pics, Jim, good looking family.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-06-2018 at 05:47 PM.

9. Likes Kathianne liked this post