Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default ICE raids Ohio lawn and garden business, arrests 114

Awwwww, I feel so horrible for those arrested. NOT! And now I hope the business gets fined into bankruptcy and the owners see prison time.

---

ICE raids Ohio lawn and garden business, arrests 114

More than 100 arrests have been reported after federal immigration agents raided an Ohio lawn and garden business Tuesday as part of the Trump administration's growing crackdown on employers suspected of hiring illegal immigrants.

The Immigration and Custom Enforcement agents, carrying weapons, showed up at two Corso's Flower & Garden Centers--one in the Lake Erie resort town of Sandusky and the other in the nearby town of Castalia and arrested 114 suspected illegal immigrants in one of the largest immigration stings in years.

ICE said it expected criminal charges including identity theft and tax evasion, The Associated Press reported.

No criminal charges have been filed against Corso's, but the business is under investigation, authorities said. The raid included the seizure of business documents.

The Sandusky Register reported that the agents raided Corso’s armed with a search warrant.

Rest - http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/05...rests-114.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, aboutime thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Now don't LET THEM GO... DEPORT THEM.

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Awwwww, I feel so horrible for those arrested. NOT! And now I hope the business gets fined into bankruptcy and the owners see prison time.

---

ICE raids Ohio lawn and garden business, arrests 114

More than 100 arrests have been reported after federal immigration agents raided an Ohio lawn and garden business Tuesday as part of the Trump administration's growing crackdown on employers suspected of hiring illegal immigrants.

The Immigration and Custom Enforcement agents, carrying weapons, showed up at two Corso's Flower & Garden Centers--one in the Lake Erie resort town of Sandusky and the other in the nearby town of Castalia and arrested 114 suspected illegal immigrants in one of the largest immigration stings in years.

ICE said it expected criminal charges including identity theft and tax evasion, The Associated Press reported.

No criminal charges have been filed against Corso's, but the business is under investigation, authorities said. The raid included the seizure of business documents.

The Sandusky Register reported that the agents raided Corso’s armed with a search warrant.

That is just one example among the millions of jobs that these criminals steal from the millions of unemployed Americans.
    Deport them , put those responsible for employing them in prison!
    It truly is just that damn simple.
    To hell with the damn bullshit excuses that the dem/lib/leftists put out that its unfair, impossible to do, etc. etc.
    If it is so unfair, why havent they changed the immigration laws when they ruled with an iron fist under their puppet dictator obama??
    Why do so many give this corrupt, unpatriotic political party so many passes on its dishonorable, destructive and oft illegal actions and
    not cry out and stand against it as firmly as possible?--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    That is just one example among the millions of jobs that these criminals steal from the millions of unemployed Americans.
    Deport them , put those responsible for employing them in prison!
    It truly is just that damn simple.
    To hell with the damn bullshit excuses that the dem/lib/leftists put out that its unfair, impossible to do, etc. etc.
    If it is so unfair, why havent they changed the immigration laws when they ruled with an iron fist under their puppet dictator obama??
    Why do so many give this corrupt, unpatriotic political party so many passes on its dishonorable, destructive and oft illegal actions and
    not cry out and stand against it as firmly as possible?--Tyr
    Some folks will claim only these illegals will do these jobs, I worked for quite a few years as a landscaper cutting lawns, weedwacking, edging... I had to work my way up from a damn push lawn mower to a good Skag!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Some folks will claim only these illegals will do these jobs, I worked for quite a few years as a landscaper cutting lawns, weedwacking, edging... I had to work my way up from a damn push lawn mower to a good Skag!
    The only job illegal aliens should hold is DEPORTEE.

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Aren't there lawns and gardens beyond the Border?

Let the liberal and lazy spoiled Californians cut their own grass and weeds.
    Last edited by Elessar; 06-06-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

12. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Aren't there lawns and gardens beyond the Border?

Let the liberal and lazy spoiled Californians cut their own grass and weeds.
    Well this was in Ohio, so they are way far from the border.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

14. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

This is how it usually goes. The employees are detained and the business gets slap on the wrist. Because no one wants to hurt business owners.
    Yes, it is against the law to be in the country illegally. It is also against the law to hire illegals. Yes only one side usually suffers. This happens everywhere from the corner donut shop up to Trump Tower. Business people hire lawyers. Poor people can't.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    This is how it usually goes. The employees are detained and the business gets slap on the wrist. Because no one wants to hurt business owners.
    Yes, it is against the law to be in the country illegally. It is also against the law to hire illegals. Yes only one side usually suffers. This happens everywhere from the corner donut shop up to Trump Tower. Business people hire lawyers. Poor people can't.
    The employees are ILLEGALS, you ignorant twit... ILLEGAL ALIENS... CRIMINALS that BROKE OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS.

Now tell us that they're UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS so we can all get a real good laugh.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-07-2018 at 12:58 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    The employees are ILLEGALS, you ignorant twit... ILLEGAL ALIENS... CRIMINALS that BROKE OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS.

Now tell us that they're UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS so we can all get a real good laugh.
    Exactly what I said. Or half of it anyway.
    So much for fly boys being able to read.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Exactly what I said. Or half of it anyway.
    So much for fly boys being able to read.
    What Border, Idiot?

Did they come through Your safe California, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    What Border, Idiot?

Did they come through Your safe California, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico?
    She's on a roll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The DNC's partial list of "jobs American's won't do" as proof that we need illegal immigrants"
    1. Landscaping
    2. Babysitting
    3. Housekeeping
    4. Hanging sheetrock
    5. Cutting sugarcane
    6. Picking cotton
    7. Voting Democrat

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

I'm not trying to bet anyone worked (pretty bad when you have to preface a post like that lately), but I would be one of those that will tell you in a lot of cases, only illegals WILL do the jobs.

You mention landscaping? You wouldn't be doing it here. The Mexicans got it sewed up. They'll work for less, and purposefully low-ball you to get the job, and swarm a lawn or trees or whatever with 5 or 6 people and be done in 45 minutes. You, as the white boy, want too much money and it's going to take you twice the amount of time. That applies to ANY unskilled labor -- painting, drywalling, rough carpentry, etc. Shocked the Hell out of me I mostly did landscaping and renovation work When I was in IL.

In most cases, the labor is layered too deep to even touch the contractor. He pays a Mexican-American to provide labor, no questions asked. The jeffe in turn pays cash to his hermanos to provide bodies. You can tell on them and you won't work. You mentioned fines? Slap on the wrist. And remember, they aren't following the law and don't need documentation. They'll be back in business next week with a new name.

Working in the heat and sun here is to be avoided at all costs by white kids. Kids especially will take a mall job at half the pay just to be in the AC. I never heard the like when I was a kid. If it was hot it was hot. A LOT different when you're 58. I've spent most of my life in the heat and sun. If we lost the power grid half these people would die.

Whites ARE too good to do the work, so they think. They'd rather be professionally unemployed than get dirty.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Bullshit @Gunny!

Most home owners in the LA - Orange Counties will pay an illegal to cut thier grass.
    That way they can let their spoiled and lazy brats cruise the malls or surf.

Oh Yeah......I have seen it.
    Last edited by Elessar; 06-07-2018 at 06:40 PM.

A Deplorable!