Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Best Video EVER Of Man Speaking Against The Nazi HOGGS Of GUN CONTROL...

This man is so SPOT ON, I wish I could meet him and SHAKE HIS HAND. What an EXTRAORDINARY man... he just LAYS WASTE to this counsel.

I know this video has been around and most have probably seen it, but I think it deserves a spot on this board for posterity...

2. Thanks aboutime, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Old ridge Runner, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    This man is so SPOT ON, I wish I could meet him and SHAKE HIS HAND. What an EXTRAORDINARY man... he just LAYS WASTE to this counsel.

I know this video has been around and most have probably seen it, but I think it deserves a spot on this board for posterity...

Mr.Robertson is correct, we are the majority, we are the people who go to work everyday to support ourselves and our families. We are the people who try the hardest no to break but live within the law. Yet, we the majority are the people the left want to punish when something like a school shooting happens. Instead of restricting the gun rights of the people who are doing these shootings (especially when thee people are known to the school authorities and LEOs) they cry out for restrictions on the Constitutional Rights of the majority of the law abiding majority of the citizens in this nation.
    A Free Man does not need the Governments Permission to Defend Himself.

4. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Amen....

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond, Old ridge Runner liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I've seen this before. I could be wrong, but I think Darin posted it awhile back. I'm sure this guy's been labeled "Uncle Tom" by now.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Of course he has Gunny.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I've seen this before. I could be wrong, but I think Darin posted it awhile back. I'm sure this guy's been labeled "Uncle Tom" by now.

Most of us know, and we should ask rev....if he feels the same way. Since we are not permitted to speak about things the Libs, Dems, Leftist hold so dear...like Slavery, and Reparations. How dare we have someone who looks like an UNCLE TOM, talking about being JUST AN AMERICAN...despite his skin color. How terrible it is to have a Black American voicing his emotions about Constitutional Rights...that the other side despises because more than 250 years ago...OLD WHITE MEN wrote a document that is, and has been THE LAW OF THE LAND since then.???
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

9. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Old ridge Runner liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Probably took three seconds.

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Old ridge Runner liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Most of us know, and we should ask rev....if he feels the same way. Since we are not permitted to speak about things the Libs, Dems, Leftist hold so dear...like Slavery, and Reparations. How dare we have someone who looks like an UNCLE TOM, talking about being JUST AN AMERICAN...despite his skin color. How terrible it is to have a Black American voicing his emotions about Constitutional Rights...that the other side despises because more than 250 years ago...OLD WHITE MEN wrote a document that is, and has been THE LAW OF THE LAND since then.???
    Leftwingnut blacks IN GENERAL, label conservative blacks or any blacks that don't march to the Dem drumbeat as "Uncle Tom's" and "race traitors". I don't. THEY make the issue about race. I don't.

I think PEOPLE who blame guns for violence are STUPID. They have no ability to reason logically. Their reasoning is based on appeals to fear, emotion, ignorance and hate that is spoon fed to them by leftist politicians.

This guy has a common sense, logical opinion. I agree with him. I don't care what color he is.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

13. Thanks Drummond, Old ridge Runner thanked this post