Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Kim Jong Un Accepts President Trump’s Invitation to Visit US, Says KCNA

Wow, imagine the little fat guy on American soil? I hope someone punches him in his little dictator face while he is here, so long as it doesn't harm any negotiations.

And then Trump was invited to NK as well. I guess if the wackjob the worm can survive going there, maybe Trump could too. But I wouldn't do so until they have already made progress. And if coming to the USA, it better be for negotiations that pinpoint things in detail and lengthy. I don't like fat boy. I'm not going to like seeing him here, and likely receiving a warm welcome. But I understand that this is what might be necessary to solidify and further any deals.

---

Kim Jong Un Accepts President Trump’s Invitation to Visit US, Says KCNA

North Korea’s Kim Jong Un accepted President Trump’s invitation to visit the US, says KCNA.

President Trump arrived in Singapore over the weekend for a historical, high stakes meeting with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un in an effort to negotiate the de-nuclearization of the Korean peninsula.

The President met with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore Tuesday for historic peace talks.

In a press conference following his meeting with Jong Un, Trump explained the human rights record regarding North Korea was discussed during the meeting, but the primary goal was to negotiate denuclearization.

Hate-filled liberals and NeverTrumpers downplayed the historic meeting.

Ben Shapiro told Fox & Friends, “The president’s praise for the dictator of North Korea was disquieting… The paper that was signed yesterday was weak.”

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough railed against the President Tuesday morning, claiming the Commander-in-Chief is “sick” for not publicly condemning North Korea’s human right’s record during the summit and repudiating the Communist regime’s treatment of Warmbier.

Now this…

Kim Jong Un accepted Trump’s invitation to visit the US.

Kim also invited Trump to visit North Korea during the meeting.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-us-says-kcna/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Y'know what's going to be bad? He's going to get addicted to ice cream, want some CA board shorts and sandals, Wayfarers and a DC ball cap to sport around in back in NK.

Welcome to the US. We can corrupt ANY soul
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Y'know what's going to be bad? He's going to get addicted to ice cream, want some CA board shorts and sandals, Wayfarers and a DC ball cap to sport around in back in NK.

Welcome to the US. We can corrupt ANY soul
    From what I understand, he already spends millions and millions on the best of the best foods, drinks and alcohols for himself over there! Probably likes to get drunk and watch some citizens eat grass.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Y'know what's going to be bad? He's going to get addicted to ice cream, want some CA board shorts and sandals, Wayfarers and a DC ball cap to sport around in back in NK.Welcome to the US. We can corrupt ANY soul
    he should go on the view.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I must have missed Obama tearing into Iran over human rights, while he forked over the dough.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

6. Thanks Elessar, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I must have missed Obama tearing into Iran over human rights, while he forked over the dough.
    Me too. We must have blinked.

8. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    From what I understand, he already spends millions and millions on the best of the best foods, drinks and alcohols for himself over there! Probably likes to get drunk and watch some citizens eat grass.
    I'm not sure what anyone thinks we're going to get out of this. I mean, I already KNOW what the high-minded un-realists are going to demand, as I pointed out in another thread. We are not going to change Un. We are not going to change Korea. IF we can get those nukes out of Un's hands I would consider that a win and leave it alone. We won't. No matter how many regime changes we orchestrate that are utter failures it seems to be a lesson we refuse to learn.

Koreans are stupid. North AND South. A LOT of S Koreans want us out when we're the only thing that has stood between it and the Kim's invading for 70 years. They think they're going to make peace with a despot. THAT is what Un is.

He's also an attention whore from Hell. BIG weakness. Maybe they'll invite him to host SNL Why not? Lorne Michaels is a bigger leftist than Un.

Just my opinion Trump needs to concentrate on the nukes and if need be he needs to slam the media (again) if they start creating a war with their human rights bullshit. If any deal fails because of the media, NOBODY in NK will have any more rights than they do now. In THAT respect? I'm all for media censorship. Being counterproductive to a peace process is interfering with National security.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm not sure what anyone thinks we're going to get out of this. I mean, I already KNOW what the high-minded un-realists are going to demand, as I pointed out in another thread. We are not going to change Un. We are not going to change Korea. IF we can get those nukes out of Un's hands I would consider that a win and leave it alone. We won't. No matter how many regime changes we orchestrate that are utter failures it seems to be a lesson we refuse to learn.

Koreans are stupid. North AND South. A LOT of S Koreans want us out when we're the only thing that has stood between it and the Kim's invading for 70 years. They think they're going to make peace with a despot. THAT is what Un is.

He's also an attention whore from Hell. BIG weakness. Maybe they'll invite him to host SNL Why not? Lorne Michaels is a bigger leftist than Un.

Just my opinion Trump needs to concentrate on the nukes and if need be he needs to slam the media (again) if they start creating a war with their human rights bullshit. If any deal fails because of the media, NOBODY in NK will have any more rights than they do now. In THAT respect? I'm all for media censorship. Being counterproductive to a peace process is interfering with National security.
    Bottom line, hopefully 2 things. 1 - complete denuclearization. If it fails, we are no worse off than we were. I have a feeling this may work, at least for some time, but hoping for longer. 2 - perhaps ending the Korean war.

But if he agrees to peaceful solutions, and were to actually follow through, that's what's in it for us. That would be a huge victory for us and for the entire region.

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post