Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Default Living with the Mexicans

I've done it all my life. The majority of them are good people. Yes, many of them cross the border illegally. We have poor border security.
    I know people steal music and movies off the internet every day. Some cheat on their taxes. Others cheat on YOUR taxes.
    The problem is not going away simply because a section of inhospitable miscreants bitch and screams about it every day.
    Live with it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I've done it all my life. The majority of them are good people. Yes, many of them cross the border illegally. We have poor border security.
    I know people steal music and movies off the internet every day. Some cheat on their taxes. Others cheat on YOUR taxes.
    The problem is not going away simply because a section of inhospitable miscreants bitch and screams about it every day.
    Live with it.
    If you are evidence of someone who has lived among illegals your whole life, I'm even MORE for sending all of em packing.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Yeah? So what. (shrug). Moved to Lounge.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Well, they do lounge a lot. It's called a siesta.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    If you are evidence of someone who has lived among illegals your whole life, I'm even MORE for sending all of em packing.
    Rumor has it that you live with a Mexican, Dillo - and whack him every night.

:wank2:
    If you're worth less than $5 million and you vote for McCain, you're a loser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Live with it.
    Maybe we can get you thrown in jail for being an accomplice.

Hey Jimmy, check her IP, I think maybe ICE needs to pay her a visit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .................

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Maybe we can get you thrown in jail for being an accomplice.

Hey Jimmy, check her IP, I think maybe ICE needs to pay her a visit.
    Hell why would they visit her? They wont even visit the people they know are here illegally. That statement doesn make her more of a piece of shit then I thought she was,

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Live with it.
    So you live by Mexicans or illegals??????? Cause there is a difference you know. There are millions of Mexicans here LEGALLY.........more power to them.

You seem to be confused. The people you are defending are here ILLEGALLY, and are working here using STOLEN social security cards. Your defending their actions by pointing out that others break the law also??? I and others here don't support breaking the law. If someone cheats on their taxes I want them to go to jail, just as much as I want someone who steals SS #. Identity theft is a HUGE problem, or don't you see that?????????????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    So you live by Mexicans or illegals??????? Cause there is a difference you know. There are millions of Mexicans here LEGALLY.........more power to them.

You seem to be confused. The people you are defending are here ILLEGALLY, and are working here using STOLEN social security cards. Your defending their actions by pointing out that others break the law also??? I and others here don't support breaking the law. If someone cheats on their taxes I want them to go to jail, just as much as I want someone who steals SS #. Identity theft is a HUGE problem, or don't you see that?????????????
    Trigg, you're trying to impress "truth" on a liberal moonbat who really doesn't give a fuck. She thinks we should "live with it." Like that's some kind of credible option.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...................

Anyone who commits a crime punishable by jailtime should goto jail, period.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Trigg, you're trying to impress "truth" on a liberal moonbat who really doesn't give a fuck. She thinks we should "live with it." Like that's some kind of credible option.
    maybe if she gets her identity stolen by one of those misunderstood people who are just here to work hard, she will finally open her eyes to the fact that they are breaking our laws.

Probably not.............oh well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Exactly

maybe if she gets her identity stolen by one of those misunderstood people who are just here to work hard, she will finally open her eyes to the fact that they are breaking our laws.

I Had mine wallet stolen then came to find out an illegal was using my ss# just another reason I want them all gone NOW!!!
    Food for thought... If guns are outlawed how can we shoot the liberals???? Anti-war= Pro Terrorism.

Impeach Obama Bin Laden!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what a pile of manure. I should live with people who break the law, spit on my country, and its flag, and then demand civil rights, like free citizenship. Your not worth debating, if this is the best you got.

Live with it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I want those criminals, who steal social security numbers, jobs, rape, murder, and live in this country, when they have NO right to be here. I want them all deported, to their home countries, NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by waterrescuedude2000 View Post
    I Had mine wallet stolen then came to find out an illegal was using my ss# just another reason I want them all gone NOW!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why does it seem the liberal position is for no boundaries on anything, then when a conservative acts human, and messes up, they are all over us, that seems more blatantly hypocritical then anything ive seen.

And why does it seem, liberals want to give our country away to illegal aliens.

Dont get me wrong, all the business, employers, who want nafta, and hire the illegals on purpose, are not all liberal, maybe mostly conservative they are just as guilty.