Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Report: Peter Strzok Vowed ‘We’ Would ‘Stop’ Trump from Becoming President

Also within the IG report.

This is what Trump was working against, or at least some of them. Let's see just how much condemnation this one gets from the left...

---

Report: Peter Strzok Vowed ‘We’ Would ‘Stop’ Trump from Becoming President

The eagerly anticipated Justice Department (DOJ) Inspector General (IG) Micheal Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation includes a previously unreleased text message exchange between disgraced FBI Agent Peter Strzok and his extramarital lover Lisa Page, according to Bloomberg’s Jennifer Jacobs.

Jabobs’ reporting, which came hours before the official release of the IG’s report Thursday, has Strzok assuring Page, “We’ll stop it,” when asked about the possibility of Donald Trump becoming President.

The exchange would have taken place during the 2016 campaign as Strzok and Page were both working on the Clinton email probe, called “Operation Mid-Year Exam.” Strzok would later be identified as one of those involved in the decision to change the investigation’s findings’ language describing Clinton’s conduct from “grossly negligent” — a criminal standard — to “extremely careless.”

DOJ appeared Wednesday to confirm the authenticity of the new texts even before the report was released. In a statement to congressional committees sent in the morning, a DOJ spokesperson confirmed that:

In May 2018, the Department learned that – after further extensive investigation – the IG has recovered additional text messages, at least two of which are relevant to his final report. The Office of the Deputy Attorney General [Rod Rosenstein] was made aware of one of these particular messages on the evening of June 8 and of the other on Sunday June 10.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ing-president/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Goes right back to the "insurance policy," the FAKE DOSSIER, it's ALL tied together, the entire filthy, corrupt witch hunt, and they're all in it together. It's so damn blatant it's ridiculous.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Also within the IG report.

Report: Peter Strzok Vowed ‘We’ Would ‘Stop’ Trump from Becoming President

The eagerly anticipated Justice Department (DOJ) Inspector General (IG) Micheal Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation includes a previously unreleased text message exchange between disgraced FBI Agent Peter Strzok and his extramarital lover Lisa Page, according to Bloomberg’s Jennifer Jacobs.

Jabobs’ reporting, which came hours before the official release of the IG’s report Thursday, has Strzok assuring Page, “We’ll stop it,” when asked about the possibility of Donald Trump becoming President.
    As shocking as the news of this text by Strzok was, it made me wonder why after a year and a half of investigations this was the first we were hearing of it. The DOJ must have known about this damning text the whole time, and they never said a word. Worse than that - they withheld it from the documents that were reluctantly being turned over to Congress.

It also made my think about that weasel Robert Mueller. He's probably known about this text for most of his investigation but hasn't said a word about it, and has continued witch-hunting around the country for an investigation he must have know would be thoroughly tainted or even invalidated by this text.

I'm not sure which former FBI Director is the biggest bottom-dweller - Mueller or Comey. But I'd like to toss both of the them in the swamp and see which one of them ends up farthest on the bottom.
    Last edited by Russ; 06-16-2018 at 04:34 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

5. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    As shocking as the news of this text by Strzok was, it made me wonder why after a year and a half of investigations this was the first we were hearing of it. The DOJ must have known about this damning text the whole time, and they never said a word. Worse than that - they withheld it from the documents that were reluctantly being turned over to Congress.

It also made my think about that weasel Robert Mueller. He's probably known about this text for most of his investigation but hasn't said a word about it, and has continued witch-hunting around the country for an investigation he must have know would be thoroughly tainted or even invalidated by this text.

I'm not sure which former FBI Director is the biggest bottom-dweller - Mueller or Comey. But I'd like to toss both of the them in the swamp and see which one of them ends up farthest on the bottom.
    Room for plenty. Strozk needs to be tried for treason as far as I'm concerned. Or sedition. Using his position in the government to act against a candidate in a Presidential election sounds a LOT like working against the United States and its electoral process (US Constitution - or the law ) BOTH crimes to me.

He hasn't even been fired. And Rosenstein needs to go with him. BOTH still are employed at taxpayer expense.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Room for plenty. Strozk needs to be tried for treason as far as I'm concerned. Or sedition. .
    Sounds good. Alternatively, I'd be happy enough if Gunny, myself, and Tyr and maybe a couple other board members were just allowed to give him a good "talking to". We might be able to convince him to change his seditious ways.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

9. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Sounds good. Alternatively, I'd be happy enough if Gunny, myself, and Tyr and maybe a couple other board members were just allowed to give him a good "talking to". We might be able to convince him to change his seditious ways.
    Yeah. Not much is bad enough punishment for treason or sedition to me. Cowardice under fire, maybe.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Heard a member of the Committee on Friday.

They are Demanding Strzok appear, Under Oath before them, SOON!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING MY FRIEND.
    HAHA.
    My friend , both you and gunny would have to handcuff me. I get carried away when I deliver a lesson, mainly because I believe in doing it right the first time around, so as not to have to do it over again!
    A fact that many can attest to, but nobody needs to ask such POS.
    Instead I have friends and family that can backup that truth about me.---Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

13. Likes Russ, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I was going to say that if there's any ass beatin' going on for Strzok's, count me in, but why bother? After everybody else gets done he'll probably need an whambulance anyway...

15. Thanks Russ, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING MY FRIEND.
    HAHA.
    My friend , both you and gunny would have to handcuff me. I get carried away when I deliver a lesson, mainly because I believe in doing it right the first time around, so as not to have to do it over again!
    A fact that many can attest to, but nobody needs to ask such POS.
    Instead I have friends and family that can backup that truth about me.---Tyr
    You grow up in Podunk, WI and hang out in the bars, you better learn to fight or you're not going to have a very good time. You could count on fights every damn weekend just like counting on the sun to come up. The farm boys come to town and need to blow off some steam, it doesn't take much... "you lookin' at me"... here we go... I couldn't count the times I've had to brawl on my hands and feet combined. It was just the way it is. The cops didn't even bother unless someone wanted to make an issue out of it. The fights over, go back to drinkin'. It was all pretty harmless anyway, they just want to fight, and nobody got hurt bad. Duke it out and have a beer and laugh about it.

Been a long time ago though, don't know if they still do that or not. I haven't been in a bar late at night now for ages. I know all the little millennials aren't as tough, all of them being fat little slobs and pussified in the schools. They've had the "toxic masculinity" indoctrinated out of them. They'd shit their pants how the bars were 35 years ago.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-17-2018 at 09:56 PM.

17. Thanks Russ, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post