Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Where were the dems and media when...

So the latest attacks and agenda for Hollywood, is attacking Trump and others over the illegal immigration policy and how families may be separated. And a lot of this stuff started under the Obama administration. Trump has used their policy foundation and admittedly severely increased the amount of illegals being arrested and families then being separated. And of course has become more serious, and doesn't catch and release, like prior administrations who couldn't care about upholding a law they didn't like. They liked to appear strong on paper at times, or on video, but then of course didn't do jack shit.

There is probably video out there from every president since Reagan on talking about stopping illegal immigration and it's negative effects on our country. But it was still never enforced properly. Now it is.

Folks wants to whine about KNOWINGLY breaking the law, and then facing the consequences. I have a novel idea, don't break the law, do things legally.

Remember the media going nuts, and press going crazy at the WH over policy? Outside of conservative circles, me neither. And even then, not much was done to enhance the issue from republicans.

I'm thrilled that the law is now being enforced. I hope it continues even after the Trump administration. We are a nation of laws. Or were and should be.

I'm sick of the media and lefties who are on a crusade to attack Trump, and willingly remain blind to anything from the left & also ignore everything else that needs to be done. These folks are monstrous hypocrites.

I can't wait to see what they all run on, their platforms, their stances on illegal immigration. What in the world will they be able to offer up to even dream about beating Trump in 2020? Biden? LOL Bernie again? Or Bernie running to split the vote? And what in the world will they claim were accomplishments by the left in any recent decade, besides olympian efforts in whining and obstructing?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

You have to be a complete IDIOT to listen to the CRAP the democrat propaganda wing vomits up...

Texas shelter housing migrant children far from 'cages'

Jun. 15, 2018 - 2:46 - White House accused by critics of throwing immigrant children in cages, but Texas' Casa Padre shelter tells a different story.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/579792616...#sp=show-clips

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default To ALL.....

The One Intentional FACT the Democrats will never admit is....When American citizens with children break laws, and go to jails, or prisons after they have been found guilty. OF COURSE, their children....like the Illegals Children....must be separated from the LAW BREAKING ILLEGALS, or AMERICAN CITIZENS...

Nobody wants to talk about that.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

4. Thanks Old ridge Runner thanked this post